Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
3/5/2017 1:08am
its over Johnny

The Shop

agn5009
3/5/2017 1:09am
Well this blows. How the hell do they just cancel a race due to rain. Unbelievable.
3/5/2017 1:09am
Looks like MXGP Race 2 is cancelled. Maulin saying moto 1 results will be overal results!
3/5/2017 1:10am
Looks like MXGP Race 2 is cancelled. Maulin saying moto 1 results will be overal results!
Just like in MX2 it seems...
3/5/2017 1:12am
agn5009 wrote:
Well this blows. How the hell do they just cancel a race due to rain. Unbelievable.
I'll take a wild guess it was the riders making the call. As entertaining as it was and would have been I get it that it was too much of a gamble the way guys were just getting stuck around the track.
Plugga
3/5/2017 1:13am
What an amateur shit show. Fucking joke.

3/5/2017 1:13am
Thats impossible because they surpassed 50% of the race which they have to take into account
3/5/2017 1:15am
Moens_Andy wrote:
Thats impossible because they surpassed 50% of the race which they have to take into account
Well, the site is not on point though...
agn5009
3/5/2017 1:16am
agn5009 wrote:
I'll take a wild guess it was the riders making the call. As entertaining as it was and would have been I get it that it...
I'll take a wild guess it was the riders making the call. As entertaining as it was and would have been I get it that it was too much of a gamble the way guys were just getting stuck around the track.
That's nonsense. It's a race. Conditions change and the riders should be willing to race in all elements. The race shouldn't be cancelled unless it's a hazard to the riders such as lightening or a damn tornado. Muddy conditions make it more unlikely a rider will get hurt due to much slower speeds and inability to jump.
3/5/2017 1:18am
Rumors are saying MX2 race 2 won't count in the standings.
3/5/2017 1:19am
Moens_Andy wrote:
Well, the site is not on point though...
It has been a mess the whole weekend. Malin would have mentioned it on air if they would have dropped the 2nd motos. I would guess they are still trying to confirm the final results when they threw out the red flag.
3/5/2017 1:20am
agn5009 wrote:
I'll take a wild guess it was the riders making the call. As entertaining as it was and would have been I get it that it...
agn5009 wrote:
That's nonsense. It's a race. Conditions change and the riders should be willing to race in all elements. The race shouldn't be cancelled unless it's a...
That's nonsense. It's a race. Conditions change and the riders should be willing to race in all elements. The race shouldn't be cancelled unless it's a hazard to the riders such as lightening or a damn tornado. Muddy conditions make it more unlikely a rider will get hurt due to much slower speeds and inability to jump.
Agreed there is nothing wrong with a mudder. It even seems unfair for those who got stuck int the first race and are not able to gain equal amount of points back in the second moto in case there competitors get the same problems they've run into in the First race.
3/5/2017 1:24am
agn5009 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
That's nonsense. It's a race. Conditions change and the riders should be willing to race in all elements. The race shouldn't be cancelled unless it's a...
But that was more of a lottery than racing in those conditions. I agree that the elements are a part of the sport but enough is enough, can't blame them to not race when it gets too extreme with an unrideable track with world championship points on the line.
agn5009
3/5/2017 1:26am
agn5009 wrote:
But that was more of a lottery than racing in those conditions. I agree that the elements are a part of the sport but enough is...
But that was more of a lottery than racing in those conditions. I agree that the elements are a part of the sport but enough is enough, can't blame them to not race when it gets too extreme with an unrideable track with world championship points on the line.
How many guys got swamped in moto 1? Why is it fair to them and their misfortune? We run 2 motos, not 1.
Rudicross
3/5/2017 1:35am
I guess Bernardini and TM won't be happy with this Angry ?
Robgvx
3/5/2017 1:36am
A race should only be cancelled if NO bikes can get round.
Bidirella
3/5/2017 2:00am
Jonass got lucky today with those 2de moto's going away. First he was 19 points behind Lieber in the standings for 1st. Now only 3 points!! Seewer must be pissed, perfect day to make his bad race of Qatar good...

Herlings now 51 points down on AC222, 2 weeks rest till next GP, hand should dan be 5 weeks healing time. See what he can do right there.

Argentina will be good. Finally a good en great race track! Those last 2 are been a big disaster
jemcee
3/5/2017 2:05am
Yeah that's shit.. I think they should've run it!
Although that said it's a different sport these days, a lot of people have a lot invested and there could be pretty major consequences riding a track in that condition..

but that's motocross.. So I don't know! I do know though I'll be off it if Bernardini doesn't get that win he fully deserves
agn5009
3/5/2017 2:16am
jemcee wrote:
Yeah that's shit.. I think they should've run it! Although that said it's a different sport these days, a lot of people have a lot invested...
Yeah that's shit.. I think they should've run it!
Although that said it's a different sport these days, a lot of people have a lot invested and there could be pretty major consequences riding a track in that condition..

but that's motocross.. So I don't know! I do know though I'll be off it if Bernardini doesn't get that win he fully deserves
He's not going to. And it's bull shit. He deserves that win, especially since it went over half the race.
ayearinmx
3/5/2017 2:18am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2017 2:31am
both MX2 motos are counting....
3/5/2017 2:21am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2017 2:54am
From Julien Liebers facebook page

"Hey everyone!

The GP went really well, did 3rd and 4th in the races, giving me a third overall and the red plate.

Unfortunately, the Youthstream decided to cancel the second race meaning that I'm behind Paturel in the championship both having 60 points.

Things aren't always fair to everyone but we will get there in the right manner."

Now I get that they don't run a moto with those track conditions, but taking away a moto that was run is absolute bullshit. Even with exciting motos today, looking back at the weekend it was a complete farse. Shame for the organizers, but this was a perfect example what can happen when Luongo is just trying to fill his pockets. Hopefully Indonesia won't be on the calendar next year.
3/5/2017 2:42am
From Julien Liebers facebook page [i]"Hey everyone! The GP went really well, did 3rd and 4th in the races, giving me a third overall and the...
From Julien Liebers facebook page

"Hey everyone!

The GP went really well, did 3rd and 4th in the races, giving me a third overall and the red plate.

Unfortunately, the Youthstream decided to cancel the second race meaning that I'm behind Paturel in the championship both having 60 points.

Things aren't always fair to everyone but we will get there in the right manner."

Now I get that they don't run a moto with those track conditions, but taking away a moto that was run is absolute bullshit. Even with exciting motos today, looking back at the weekend it was a complete farse. Shame for the organizers, but this was a perfect example what can happen when Luongo is just trying to fill his pockets. Hopefully Indonesia won't be on the calendar next year.
lol think he has taken the last paragraph off of FB now !! Wink

Robgvx
3/5/2017 3:10am
FIM rule book:

DeStouwer
3/5/2017 4:33am
MXGP and Youthstream confirmed MX2 moto 2 counts. Standings will be updated soon. So, a privateer with the red plate in Argentina! Cool

Post a reply to: MXGP of Indonesia - Entry list

The Latest