MXGP of Indonesia - Entry list

3/5/2017 4:43am
DeStouwer wrote:
MXGP and Youthstream confirmed MX2 moto 2 counts. Standings will be updated soon. So, a privateer with the red plate in Argentina! Cool
Well deserved in that as well he raced solid.
roninho
3/5/2017 8:21am
Nancy van de Ven disqualified.
Great weekend for Courtney Duncan. All other title contenders 1 non-score/low-score.

Liked the races, and conditions are equal for all, but man this was just a lottery. Jonass was riding great for close to 30 minutes and then gets stuck. Jonass and Febvre are the losers for the weekend in terms of title contenders.
Question
3/5/2017 9:11am
roninho wrote:
Nancy van de Ven disqualified. Great weekend for Courtney Duncan. All other title contenders 1 non-score/low-score. Liked the races, and conditions are equal for all, but...
Great weekend for Courtney Duncan. All other title contenders 1 non-score/low-score.

Liked the races, and conditions are equal for all, but man this was just a lottery. Jonass was riding great for close to 30 minutes and then gets stuck. Jonass and Febvre are the losers for the weekend in terms of title contenders.
Nagl too. 2 races in and already a shorter list of championship contenders is building up.
St Ann More
3/5/2017 9:30am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2017 9:31am
Wouldn't want to see it week in/week out but I thought the mud race was awesome and made what might have been a flat field shitter into something interesting!

I hope it's not a one and done deal for Indonesia though, the fans were into it and that was cool to see; maybe it just needs to be scheduled better to minimise the amount of rain the track is likely to hit next time round!

The Shop

tek14
3/5/2017 10:51am
roninho wrote:
Nancy van de Ven disqualified. Great weekend for Courtney Duncan. All other title contenders 1 non-score/low-score. Liked the races, and conditions are equal for all, but...

I think its second time in 2 years Nancy got f..ked. They did help anyone at track but she was only one points taken out.
They could have given any penalty from 10sec to 1 lap that would have been more fair.
DeStouwer
3/5/2017 11:26am
roninho wrote:

tek14 wrote:
I think its second time in 2 years Nancy got f..ked. They did help anyone at track but she was only one points taken out. They...
I think its second time in 2 years Nancy got f..ked. They did help anyone at track but she was only one points taken out.
They could have given any penalty from 10sec to 1 lap that would have been more fair.
Pulling the bike out is allowed, but they can't hold the bike while trying to start it. You can see her shout "Help" to the marshalls too. DSQ is a bummer, but nothing more than justice in this case.
3/5/2017 11:34am
I dunno what people are thinking when they insist the second MXGP race should have gone on. The conditions were unraceable, and flat-out dangerous. How in hell could emergency/medical personnel respond in those conditions?

This kinda stuff happens. The 1991 F1 Grand Prix of Australia started under torrential rain and lasted 14 laps. Learn and move on.

roninho
3/5/2017 12:14pm
roninho wrote:

tek14 wrote:
I think its second time in 2 years Nancy got f..ked. They did help anyone at track but she was only one points taken out. They...
DeStouwer wrote:
Pulling the bike out is allowed, but they can't hold the bike while trying to start it. You can see her shout "Help" to the marshalls...
Pulling the bike out is allowed, but they can't hold the bike while trying to start it. You can see her shout "Help" to the marshalls too. DSQ is a bummer, but nothing more than justice in this case.
Yeah i agree. She fell before and at that instance you could see her 'push' marshalls away before starting the bike, but didnt at the last fall. I'm certain a bunch of other riders got help as well that went 'unnoticed', but hey that doesnt mean she didnt follow the rules.

Post a reply to: MXGP of Indonesia - Entry list

The Latest