MXGP of Great Britain practice and quali discussion

500guy
6/3/2018 8:57am
I really can’t tell if people are being serious saying Cairolli slowed down to give away the race?
No idea on that, His lap times two laps in a row were 4 seconds slower then He was looking back trying to set Herlings up but failed once again.
RG1
6/3/2018 8:58am
I really can’t tell if people are being serious saying Cairolli slowed down to give away the race?
Only here could prople turn Cairoli being knocked off by Herlings into somehow being Cairoli's fault
kongols
6/3/2018 8:58am
No one one is saying that. He slowed down which put him in a position for a pass.

RG1
6/3/2018 8:59am
500guy wrote:
No idea on that, His lap times two laps in a row were 4 seconds slower then He was looking back trying to set Herlings up...
No idea on that, His lap times two laps in a row were 4 seconds slower then He was looking back trying to set Herlings up but failed once again.
Your posts are literally a waste of page space. What a load of BS

The Shop

500guy
6/3/2018 9:00am
RG1 wrote:
Your posts are literally a waste of page space. What a load of BS
Your lack of insight is a waste but I won't try to censor you.
agn5009
6/3/2018 9:01am
We have had great racing all day and all you guys can do is bitch and moan. Jeez.
500guy
6/3/2018 9:03am
agn5009 wrote:
We have had great racing all day and all you guys can do is bitch and moan. Jeez.
is that not what a good bench racing session is ? would it be more fun if we all held hands and were in agreement ?
6/3/2018 9:04am
500guy wrote:
it's a fact Cairoli has been trying to mess Herlings up all year and had no success, looking back , slowing down and trying to square...
it's a fact Cairoli has been trying to mess Herlings up all year and had no success, looking back , slowing down and trying to square him up just about anything you could mention.

take your fan boy blinders off.
You're making it sound like Cairolli is a dirty rider, he's not...
6/3/2018 9:05am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 9:10am
Like I said, give me an example where someone went down! Cairoli has been racing for 15+ years and some of y'all make out he is...
Like I said, give me an example where someone went down!

Cairoli has been racing for 15+ years and some of y'all make out he is the Vince Friese of GP's.
serious ? dude get real LaughingLaughing thats like saying Marquez is the cleanest GP rider out of there , makes the cleanest passing of all rider .. im not going to search online to show you examples as thats obviously useless to you
i remember one pass at Lommel where Cairoli went full throttle to get inside the next corner and went for Herlings front end , only difference that time was Herlings did brake to avoid a crash ..Cairoli should have done the same , but decided to turn into Herlings
agn5009
6/3/2018 9:10am
agn5009 wrote:
500guy wrote:
is that not what a good bench racing session is ? would it be more fun if we all held hands and were in agreement ?
It would be more fun if we talked about the racing. We just had a 250 main and nothing was even said about it. I always thought the point of "bench racing" was to talk about the racing. But hey, what the hell do I know?
St Ann More
6/3/2018 9:10am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 9:14am
Like I said, give me an example where someone went down! Cairoli has been racing for 15+ years and some of y'all make out he is...
Like I said, give me an example where someone went down!

Cairoli has been racing for 15+ years and some of y'all make out he is the Vince Friese of GP's.
serious ? dude get real :laugh: :laugh: thats like saying Marquez is the cleanest GP rider out of there , makes the cleanest passing of all...
serious ? dude get real LaughingLaughing thats like saying Marquez is the cleanest GP rider out of there , makes the cleanest passing of all rider .. im not going to search online to show you examples as thats obviously useless to you
i remember one pass at Lommel where Cairoli went full throttle to get inside the next corner and went for Herlings front end , only difference that time was Herlings did brake to avoid a crash ..Cairoli should have done the same , but decided to turn into Herlings
You know that, if you search online, you probably won't any examples of Cairoli putting a rider down. Simple as that!

The fact you're still on about Malin is beyond me though, he praises Herlings every bit as much as Cairoli.
6/3/2018 9:14am
Bearuno wrote:
So much crap written by Fanbois and Hatergoils. Cairoli slowing down to mess with Herlings? No, 'your' hero is just so bloody fast towards the end...
So much crap written by Fanbois and Hatergoils.

Cairoli slowing down to mess with Herlings? No, 'your' hero is just so bloody fast towards the end of a Moto, that he can reel in one of the all time greats. Hell, it's the sort of thing Cairoli would do over so many seasons.

Looking back like Alessi? - for fucks sake! I saw 3 look backs, over jumps from Cairoli - and that's pretty bloody logical when you've Herlings coming after you. As Malin said, you'd want to know where Herlings is.

40 years of watching GPs and you've never seen a pass like what Herlings did with Cairoli. F**k me you haven't payed much attention / actually watched much racing, I think. Herlings did a lovely pass for his first, short lead, Cairoli came back and got past him. Now, if you think the pass that ended in the prang was something special, once again, you've really not seen much racing - or, you are a fanboi that thinks Herlings 'did a number on nasty Cairol'.

That pass / prang? I've seen hundreds of them.

A hard push / pass by Herlings going into that tight turn - to be expected. That's racing.

When AC went down - well, both he and Herlings were going for broke - hell, it's the last lap. Both pin it on Factory 450s - Herlings drifts out a bit, Cairoli bobbles and hooks up / stands up. They hit, Cairoli goes down. Bummer for him, but that's racing.

Cairoli shook hands with Herlings - that's how Men do it. I would hope Herlings would do the same if he'd come out the worst.

Watch (and observe) the racing for what it is - 2 Supreme Athletes (and many more out on that track) going at it, hammer and tongs. Just try to show some maturity and not live too vicariously through whomever you are a fanboi of - a few of you read like Snivelling , Bitchy little Twits, of epic proportions.
Bearuno, I was referring to the first pass. If you weren't right there, leaning on the fence at that corner, then don't comment. It was very special, I assure you.
6/3/2018 9:15am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 9:18am
I wish I could go as fast in a straight line as Herlings goes around rutted corners standing up on the pegs.
6/3/2018 9:18am
500guy wrote:
No idea on that, His lap times two laps in a row were 4 seconds slower then He was looking back trying to set Herlings up...
His end of race fitness has been off most of the year, he has acknowledged it in previous gp’s. Not surprising he was looking back if he knew herlings was closing fast.
Sideways
6/3/2018 9:34am
That whip/scrub by Gajser trying to pass Febvre. Holy shit
500guy
6/3/2018 9:36am
shaping up to be decided on the last few laps, respect to both riders just gaping the field.
kongols
6/3/2018 9:39am
Those two are gonna kill themselves up front. The pace is insane.
6/3/2018 9:40am
kongols wrote:
Yeah, he was clear of Herlings and dropped his laptimes to let Herlings catch up. He put himself in that position.
Bearuno wrote:
Read the stuff you write, Kongols.

Are you that many drinks or bongs 'in' that you can't remember what you write?
kongols wrote:
Get a fuck out of here with your fucking paranoia.!!! Read what I wrote and not whayt you think I wrote. Now fuck off!!!!
Is it that serious?
Motofinne
6/3/2018 9:40am
Desalles move on Gajser was beautiful.

Cairoli has to win this.
Motofinne
6/3/2018 9:45am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 9:47am
Herlings is unreal. 2.19 on the second to last lap.

Edit: 2.19.2 on the last lap.
agn5009
6/3/2018 9:47am
2.19 for Herlings on lap 14. Wow.
Prntscrn
6/3/2018 9:47am
AMAZING.

By the looks of it he was just playing with him and decided with 2-3 laps to go.

Post a reply to: MXGP of Great Britain practice and quali discussion

The Latest