MXGP of Asia (Indonesia 2) Discussion

7/9/2018 12:01am
EnvyMedia wrote:
So how does Jonass keep the red plate now when Prado has won the last moto? Didn’t the exact opposite scenario happen to Cairoli and Herlings...
So how does Jonass keep the red plate now when Prado has won the last moto? Didn’t the exact opposite scenario happen to Cairoli and Herlings when they gave Cairoli the red plate because he won the last moto despite Herlings having more overalls?
was thinking the exact same thing ... expected Prado to get the red plate based on what happend to Herlings and Cairoli when Cairoli got red...
was thinking the exact same thing ... expected Prado to get the red plate based on what happend to Herlings and Cairoli when Cairoli got red plate as he won last moto ... BlinkBlinkBlink
It is about race wins. But after Spain Herlings and Cairoli both had 3 race wins, so then Cairoli got it because he won the last moto.
In this case, Jonass has 12 race wins and Prado has 8, so Jonass keeps the red plate.
7/9/2018 1:05am
I think they don’t care one bit who gets the red plate. They are tied on points, that’s what matters.

I think Prado has Jonass covered right now.
7/9/2018 1:57am
I think they don’t care one bit who gets the red plate. They are tied on points, that’s what matters. I think Prado has Jonass covered...
I think they don’t care one bit who gets the red plate. They are tied on points, that’s what matters.

I guess it depends on how you define “to have someone covered”. Speed-wise Jonass was obviously faster the last race. What has surprised me the last couple of races though, is that Prado is riding like seasoned veteran.

It pretty much looked like he let Jonass by in the first moto, instead of pushing the envelope to keep him behind or trying to follow once the pass was made. A wise decision I think since the track was a bit sketchy.

And there are a couple of sand races coming up, and there Prado probably has Jonass covered on all levels.

Anyway, it wouldn’t surprise me the slightest if Prado walks away with the trophy at the end of the season ?
7/9/2018 3:01am
Yep, Jonass was absolutely faster than Prado this weekend, but the startcrash in race 2 blew it for him. Prado is riding very smart if you ask me, but he hasn't covered Jonass yet. It's not like Jonass is worse than Prado in the sand by the way. Thsi year Jonass scored more points in Valkenswaard and Latvia than Prado did.
I just hope they stay close in the pointstanding, cause it gives us great racing.

The Shop

ruy
7/9/2018 5:00am
ruy
7/9/2018 5:05am
Yep, Jonass was absolutely faster than Prado this weekend, but the startcrash in race 2 blew it for him. Prado is riding very smart if you...
Yep, Jonass was absolutely faster than Prado this weekend, but the startcrash in race 2 blew it for him. Prado is riding very smart if you ask me, but he hasn't covered Jonass yet. It's not like Jonass is worse than Prado in the sand by the way. Thsi year Jonass scored more points in Valkenswaard and Latvia than Prado did.
I just hope they stay close in the pointstanding, cause it gives us great racing.
Fast laps;
Firts Moto;
Jonass 1:54.52
Prado 1:55.32
Second Moto;
Prado 1:56.36
Jonass 1:57.51
Robgvx
7/9/2018 6:01am
ruy wrote:
[embed][/embed]
Wow! What a thing to leave on the side of the track. And what bad luck to hit it.
ruy
7/9/2018 7:17am
Robgvx wrote:
Wow! What a thing to leave on the side of the track. And what bad luck to hit it.
It is a gift, a souvenir, from Luongo.

He have luck dón't hit with his leg
make1go
7/9/2018 8:26am
Yep, Jonass was absolutely faster than Prado this weekend, but the startcrash in race 2 blew it for him. Prado is riding very smart if you...
ruy wrote:
Fast laps;
Firts Moto;
Jonass 1:54.52
Prado 1:55.32
Second Moto;
Prado 1:56.36
Jonass 1:57.51
.8 vs 1.2 says prado was faster on the day, particularly if you consider, he won, right?
(for those saying jonas was quicker all day)
7/9/2018 7:54pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2018 8:21pm
Just watching the race right now link here if any interested (https://www.facebook.com/BrotocrossMX/videos/661410787569712/) and you have to love the commentary, totally into the race, they show Cairoli's wife for half a sec and he's already "back to the race please!".

Last week he went totally crazy when Herlings fell then Cairoli fell right after. Very intertaining.

(EDIT: race 2 link: https://www.facebook.com/BrotocrossMX/videos/vb.532915067085952/6615453… )
7/9/2018 11:59pm
make1go wrote:
.8 vs 1.2 says prado was faster on the day, particularly if you consider, he won, right?
(for those saying jonas was quicker all day)
First race Prado had nothing for Jonass. Second race Jonass crashed in the start so what can you say about that?
Obviously Prado had the most points in the end so he was the best, if you look at it that way..
7/10/2018 12:32am
I think they don’t care one bit who gets the red plate. They are tied on points, that’s what matters. I think Prado has Jonass covered...

Poppanator wrote:
I guess it depends on how you define “to have someone covered”. Speed-wise Jonass was obviously faster the last race. What has surprised me the last...
I guess it depends on how you define “to have someone covered”. Speed-wise Jonass was obviously faster the last race. What has surprised me the last couple of races though, is that Prado is riding like seasoned veteran.

It pretty much looked like he let Jonass by in the first moto, instead of pushing the envelope to keep him behind or trying to follow once the pass was made. A wise decision I think since the track was a bit sketchy.

And there are a couple of sand races coming up, and there Prado probably has Jonass covered on all levels.

Anyway, it wouldn’t surprise me the slightest if Prado walks away with the trophy at the end of the season ?
Tbh I haven’t watched last weekends race so I can’t say who was faster there. Just my opinion right now based on the way Prado has steadily picked off points from Jonass and has now tied the championship up. To me it’s more about when rather than if Prado will take over the championship lead. Sure he might crap the bed when he gets the red plate and Jonass might go on a roll when he’s behind, but right now Prado looks better imo.
7/10/2018 12:49am
In the end it is all about points offcourse...But like I said in race 1 Prado took the holeshot, while Jonass had a small crash, but still Jonass won the race. Nothing Prado could do about it. In race two Jonass crashed in the start, so Prado could win easily.
Last year Jonass was very strong in Loket so I'm curious what Prao can do next race..
ruy
7/10/2018 10:15am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2018 10:23am
In the end it is all about points offcourse...But like I said in race 1 Prado took the holeshot, while Jonass had a small crash, but...
In the end it is all about points offcourse...But like I said in race 1 Prado took the holeshot, while Jonass had a small crash, but still Jonass won the race. Nothing Prado could do about it. In race two Jonass crashed in the start, so Prado could win easily.
Last year Jonass was very strong in Loket so I'm curious what Prao can do next race..
Is easy go fast and crash and crash, difficult is not crash when the others who you competed crash and crash.
Second moto with not to many riders, small crash in the first lap and only get the six position at the end,
He is the more faster all week end, ok, ok
And yes, will see in Loket when you says is very strong, I remenber also a very strong crash, is maybe the way, when you crash, crash and crash you can find a big crash.
Maybe after is bad luck....

Post a reply to: MXGP of Asia (Indonesia 2) Discussion

The Latest