MXGP of Asia (Indonesia 2) Discussion

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2018 11:30 PM

Herlings picking it up. Got around Paulin and Febvre, now right behind Cairoli. Gajser out front, hope he gets the win!

|

7/7/2018 11:36 PM

Would be nice to see Gajser on the top step, but think Herlings have this one...

|

7/7/2018 11:39 PM

Yes it would. But Herlings is coming, gap less than 2 seconds....

|

7/7/2018 11:42 PM

Herlings said he was hoping for a top 5 yesterday laughing He’s crazy

|

7/7/2018 11:44 PM

What happened to Febvre?

|

7/7/2018 11:49 PM

How many times is Malin going to keep commenting about Cairoli’s hand injury? After 100 times you’ve made your point clear get on with the race.

|

7/7/2018 11:52 PM

Herlings had this under control, but good ride by Gajser anyway.

|

7/7/2018 11:57 PM

for a moment it looked like Gajser would get his win , but Herlings got it again and with Cairoli in 3rd good championship points
still no footage of what happend to Febvre ?

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/8/2018 1:12 AM

Calvin Vlaanderen riding under the Dutch flag again after his win from last week?

|

7/8/2018 1:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2018 1:17 AM

Just thought i would have a look at the live timing quickly, 11 GP regulars in the 250 class, yep the GPs are killing it!

|

7/8/2018 1:28 AM

Whitey wrote:

Just thought i would have a look at the live timing quickly, 11 GP regulars in the 250 class, yep the GPs are killing it!

Yup this is piss poor sad yet many spectators attend to the races this weekend.

|

7/8/2018 1:31 AM

Whitey wrote:

Just thought i would have a look at the live timing quickly, 11 GP regulars in the 250 class, yep the GPs are killing it!

vschaik141 wrote:

Yup this is piss poor sad yet many spectators attend to the races this weekend.

FIM need to stop being so greedy and start helping teams finance these expensive races. Motocross isn't a big enough sport to be able to have enough teams with enough funding to attend these races.

|

7/8/2018 1:43 AM

ProbablyDave wrote:

FIM need to stop being so greedy and start helping teams finance these expensive races. Motocross isn't a big enough sport to ...more

FIM need to stop being so greedy... not a chance.
Too many teams stepped out of GPs already.
At least they didn't let the women class ride here.

|

7/8/2018 1:58 AM

So how does Jonass keep the red plate now when Prado has won the last moto? Didn’t the exact opposite scenario happen to Cairoli and Herlings when they gave Cairoli the red plate because he won the last moto despite Herlings having more overalls?

|

7/8/2018 1:59 AM

vschaik141 wrote:

Calvin Vlaanderen riding under the Dutch flag again after his win from last week?

yeah looks like he made his decision to race for netherlands at MXON wink

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/8/2018 2:01 AM

EnvyMedia wrote:

So how does Jonass keep the red plate now when Prado has won the last moto? Didn’t the exact opposite scenario happen to ...more

was thinking the exact same thing ... expected Prado to get the red plate based on what happend to Herlings and Cairoli when Cairoli got red plate as he won last moto ... blink blink blink

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/8/2018 2:22 AM

Can someone please put up the live timing link I cant get it on my phone..

|

7/8/2018 2:25 AM

Helder wrote:

Can someone please put up the live timing link I cant get it on my phone..

http://results.mxgp.com/mxgp/livestandings.aspx

|

Hoeba hoeba hoeba hop hop hop.

7/8/2018 2:30 AM

Much ty no idea why I can never get it

|

7/8/2018 2:37 AM

EnvyMedia wrote:

So how does Jonass keep the red plate now when Prado has won the last moto? Didn’t the exact opposite scenario happen to ...more

Maybe it's not about overalls but about moto wins? Herlings and cairoli had the same amount of moto wins and same amount 2nd places so then the last moto counts I guess?

Jonass has the most moto wins.
Someone wiuld have to check the rules as I never read them but in my mind it would make sense.

|

7/8/2018 2:48 AM

EnvyMedia wrote:

So how does Jonass keep the red plate now when Prado has won the last moto? Didn’t the exact opposite scenario happen to ...more

vschaik141 wrote:

Maybe it's not about overalls but about moto wins? Herlings and cairoli had the same amount of moto wins and same amount 2nd ...more

That’s probably the case

|

7/8/2018 2:51 AM

Fuck me sideways Herlings is a freak

|

7/8/2018 3:25 AM

Did the guy in 22nd get legitimately lapped 4 times?

|

7/8/2018 3:28 AM

Coldenhof and Nagl get a 10 places penalty, not slowing down under yellow.

|

7/8/2018 3:36 AM

alex69 wrote:

Coldenhof and Nagl get a 10 places penalty, not slowing down under yellow.

must have thought they were in the US where factory guys dont have to follow rules..?pinch silly ermm

|

7/8/2018 8:23 AM

Good points battle in MX2.

|

7/8/2018 8:39 AM

alex69 wrote:

Coldenhof and Nagl get a 10 places penalty, not slowing down under yellow.

make1go wrote:

must have thought they were in the US where factory guys dont have to follow rules..?pinch silly ermm

We are America buddy, we make the rules

|

7/8/2018 9:24 AM

Just catching first 250 moto ... track definitely could use more sand to break up the clay but a decent use of elevation changes ... looks fun

|

7/8/2018 10:23 AM

Watching it now. What a track. Looks fun as hell

|

7/8/2018 10:51 AM

vschaik141 wrote:

Calvin Vlaanderen riding under the Dutch flag again after his win from last week?

RichardLoots wrote:

yeah looks like he made his decision to race for netherlands at MXON wink

There is actually a story to that and it's pretty mind-blowing. He explained it all on in my podcast from today.

It's a lot to type out, so probably easier to just link!

|

Editor at MXVice.com.