MXGP of Argentina: Entry Lists

1/27/2018 2:22pm
Cortami79 wrote:
So, who do you guys have for the first win and who do you guys have for the title? Podium Argentina: MXGP - Gajser - Herlings...
So, who do you guys have for the first win and who do you guys have for the title?

Podium Argentina:
MXGP
- Gajser
- Herlings
- Cairoli

MX2
- Jonass
- Lawrence
- Prado
(don't count out Covington and Olsen)

Title:
MXGP
- Herlings
- Cairoli
- Paulin

MX2
- Jonass
- Lawrence
- Olsen

Saw some really interesting video's of Mewse on his KTM last few weeks. Damn he is flying!
Conrad rides on a track i ride often, kid is unreal and the move might actually not be a bad thing.

MXGP podium

#1 JH
#2 MA
#3 CD

Hawkstone is in 2 weeks - that pretty much has a GP lineup and is going to be sick as a mad cow in summer except it's gonna be cold and probably wet so i willl be full of whisky coffee and piss
1/27/2018 2:26pm
LOOTS maybe a Last ditched attempt by the Hoff lets face it he has been dissapointing on the KTM and this is from someon who actually...
LOOTS maybe a Last ditched attempt by the Hoff lets face it he has been dissapointing on the KTM and this is from someon who actually wants him to do well.
OR
Is it that the DeCarli team is all about 222 seams funny that 2 of their 450 riders don’t want to be under that tent.
Herrings gunna be hard to beat this year.
Someone mentioned Bobby getting Suzuki parts from Suzuki ? If i remember I read somoewhere that Suzuki are willing to supply factory parts /bikes they just aint going to bankroll teams anymore in MX for now
yeah agree , Coldenhoff has been disapointing on the KTM , he had better results on that old Suzuki .. to me it looks like he just isnt fit enough , as he has proven in past he can get good results but he is fading in the races ... always , so maybe the training with Herlings will get him that step forward ... maybe .. Tony has been almost his whole career at de carli , so he will always be the number one rider . so its not that suprising other stay at other tent . There is a language difference in the team and they are based in italy ..
i read also he is getting factory support , as Suzuki pulling out as a official team didnt say they didnt want to supply teams , so i think Bobby will be allright.
1/27/2018 2:28pm
Conrad rides on a track i ride often, kid is unreal and the move might actually not be a bad thing. MXGP podium #1 JH #2...
Conrad rides on a track i ride often, kid is unreal and the move might actually not be a bad thing.

MXGP podium

#1 JH
#2 MA
#3 CD

Hawkstone is in 2 weeks - that pretty much has a GP lineup and is going to be sick as a mad cow in summer except it's gonna be cold and probably wet so i willl be full of whisky coffee and piss
Hawkstone is going to be very interesting with almost a full MXGP line up ...cant wait for season to start again
1/27/2018 2:35pm
kzizok wrote:
What is the latest on Tonkov coming back to the GP’s? Seems I even remember he was in Straya, or did I dream that up? If...
What is the latest on Tonkov coming back to the GP’s? Seems I even remember he was in Straya, or did I dream that up? If it was already mentioned, disregard.
wasnt he racing the Aussie MX series last year ? read somewhere he raced only 5 races in that series and he stopped as the results were not that good , not as good as he hoped for .. dont think he will return to GP's as he had visa problems

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/27/2018 2:42pm
kzizok wrote:
What is the latest on Tonkov coming back to the GP’s? Seems I even remember he was in Straya, or did I dream that up? If...
What is the latest on Tonkov coming back to the GP’s? Seems I even remember he was in Straya, or did I dream that up? If it was already mentioned, disregard.
wasnt he racing the Aussie MX series last year ? read somewhere he raced only 5 races in that series and he stopped as the results...
wasnt he racing the Aussie MX series last year ? read somewhere he raced only 5 races in that series and he stopped as the results were not that good , not as good as he hoped for .. dont think he will return to GP's as he had visa problems
Yeah, I was just wondering if there is any new news in regards to his visa problem.
1/27/2018 2:49pm
kzizok wrote:
Yeah, I was just wondering if there is any new news in regards to his visa problem.
did a quick search , visa was withdrawn for 3 years . so no GP's this year for Tonkov
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/27/2018 2:56pm
^^^Ah, OK. Thanks!
DeStouwer
2/16/2018 2:21am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2018 5:43am
I've updated the entry lists, 37 entries in MXGP (11 wild cards) and 35 in MX2 (8 wild cards). Stoked!
DeStouwer
2/20/2018 11:19am
No Jordi Tixier in Argentina. He underwent surgery to his right wrist last week as he tore his tendons in Hawkstone Park. He'll try to be back asap.
DP#201
2/20/2018 12:44pm
Tanel Leok! Serious, how many seasons have he raced MXGP? So cool he still races the intire serie.
DeStouwer
2/28/2018 2:01am
Swedish rider Anton Gole will miss at least the first two GP's after breaking his scaphoid. Only a few days left!

Post a reply to: MXGP of Argentina: Entry Lists

The Latest