MXGP Tracks

bowser97
3/27/2018 11:00am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2018 11:22am
I've been watching MXGP races and notice how good the tracks are for racing because the riders are able to use the entire track, rather than here where the tracks are ripped 5' deep and ruts scatter the track. Should the AMA take notice?
|
Rupert X
3/27/2018 11:16am
bowser97 wrote:
I've been watching MXGP races and notice how good the tracks are for racing because the riders are able to use the entire track, rather than...
I've been watching MXGP races and notice how good the tracks are for racing because the riders are able to use the entire track, rather than here where the tracks are ripped 5' deep and ruts scatter the track. Should the AMA take notice?
Worth noting, I once wrote an article about the quantity of GP tracks Vs AMA tracks that were anti-clockwise (more left turns), Vice clockwise ( more right turns), I forget my conclusions in their entirety, but I assure there was some significant findings...(?) anyway, if memory serves me, I think the GP’s were more evenly split between the configurations...worth looking into....

3/27/2018 11:22am
Rupert X wrote:
Worth noting, I once wrote an article about the quantity of GP tracks Vs AMA tracks that were anti-clockwise (more left turns), Vice clockwise ( more...
Worth noting, I once wrote an article about the quantity of GP tracks Vs AMA tracks that were anti-clockwise (more left turns), Vice clockwise ( more right turns), I forget my conclusions in their entirety, but I assure there was some significant findings...(?) anyway, if memory serves me, I think the GP’s were more evenly split between the configurations...worth looking into....

Rupe, that there is southern all the way. All that man needs to add to that sign is "MUSKADEEN."

Post a reply to: MXGP Tracks

The Latest