MXGP-TV, seems you to have to buy the archives separately now?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2018 12:37 AM

Got a friend of mine to buy the early bird package pass on MXGP-TV, he had a few teething problems at first, kept saying he had to buy the premium package, they wouldn't reply to his emails. I had this when I first signed up but for the last 3 years, it's been seamless. Anyway, he couldn't watch any of the archives, kept saying he had to buy it, I thought that's weird, I've never had to. Looked today and it gives you a price for the years package and a price for the archives. Anyone else noticed this?

|

10/26/2018 1:39 AM

Not sure about new options but I have all archives open way back even one year i didnt took online package.

|

10/26/2018 3:06 AM

Yeah I can watch all the archives too, but maybe you can only watch the archives of the years you bought..
If that makes sense?

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/26/2018 3:23 AM

jemcee wrote:

Yeah I can watch all the archives too, but maybe you can only watch the archives of the years you bought..
If that makes sense?

I had it starting from the 2016 season and I can watch stuff from before that, must've changed it.

|

10/26/2018 4:10 PM

My MXoN race archives say expired.

|

10/26/2018 4:14 PM

Yeah i just logged and no Archives, I've bought the last two years full season. There's an option for archives when going to buy next years pass for $5.

|

10/26/2018 6:38 PM

Iv just checked, even though I have not renewed my subscription yet. I can watch the archives, checked 2010.
I have been a subscriber for about 5 or 6 years.

|

@TONY351KTM

12/11/2018 2:35 PM

Logged on today to buy pass for next year, I now don’t have any archives other than the 18 season now.

|

@TONY351KTM