MXGP-TV refund?

Is there anyway possible to get a refund on my $30 I spent for the MXdN? It has been USELESS since the first heat this AM. I’m not sure if it’s my computer, but it hardly works on my phone either(on wifi or LTE) my internet provider told me that I have the best internet available in my area, but it’s un-usable regardless and I will have to resort to watching on TV tomorrow. It’s unbelievably laggy, hardly have any audio, and if I do it’s delayed or doesn’t match what’s happening.

Anyway, am I shit out of luck? Any suggestions?

PS, I watched the Racer-TV stream today and it was FLAWLESS. And it was free! Haha
|
500guy
10/6/2018 7:58pm
Why would you ask Vital ? isn't that like asking Wal Mart to refund a Meal you had a In n Out Burger ?
jeffro503
10/6/2018 8:02pm
Craig it was seriously that bad? I'd be tempted to invite you over , but my place is small and I have a full house. They are being shown live on TV though , just an FYI.
10/6/2018 8:03pm
500guy wrote:
Why would you ask Vital ? isn't that like asking Wal Mart to refund a Meal you had a In n Out Burger ?
I came here to see if anyone had suggestions on what I could do. Hence the part where I said “Any suggestions?”

10/6/2018 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2018 8:08pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Craig it was seriously that bad? I'd be tempted to invite you over , but my place is small and I have a full house. They...
Craig it was seriously that bad? I'd be tempted to invite you over , but my place is small and I have a full house. They are being shown live on TV though , just an FYI.
Yeah man, probably just going to bite the bullet and watch on TV. Hopefully it isn’t commercials with a little bit of moto in-between! Thank you for looking out for me though!

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/6/2018 8:12pm
Try again tomorrow. My stream was struggling during the MXGP qualifying race but was great for races 2 and 3.

Check if there's updates needed on your computer. Check if Java needs an update. Clear history, cache, etc. Limit the amount of tabs you have open.

If it freezes close your browser and open a new one.
10/6/2018 8:26pm
Yeah man, probably just going to bite the bullet and watch on TV. Hopefully it isn’t commercials with a little bit of moto in-between! Thank you...
Yeah man, probably just going to bite the bullet and watch on TV. Hopefully it isn’t commercials with a little bit of moto in-between! Thank you for looking out for me though!
I feel ya. CBS cuts in commercial spots mercilessly with seemingly no regard for context or timing. A couple years ago, they went to commercial during the run-up to one of the MXoN races, and when they came back we had missed the start! I am not kidding.

Anyway, I don't trust MXGP-TV this weekend, so for tomorrow I'm only using it only to replay races, not for the live stream.
DPR250R
10/6/2018 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2018 8:28pm
I had some technical issues as well but not sure I can blame it on the site. I usually AirPlay to my Apple TV.. but it kept throwing an error a couple minutes in (Apple not MXGP-TV)

I eventually switched to a laptop hardwired to my TV (D-Plug to HDMI cable). Then switched from 1080 to 7XX (something) on the site.

Worked pretty good for after that. Lagged only at the most crucial moments.. lol
bsharkey
10/6/2018 8:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Craig it was seriously that bad? I'd be tempted to invite you over , but my place is small and I have a full house. They...
What channel jeff
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
10/6/2018 8:35pm
It worked perfectly for me with my shithouse Australian internet. It has for years.
10/6/2018 9:00pm
Mine worked for about 2 minutes at a time and then would stop, I would have to refresh the page, and start my 2 minutes over again.
500guy
10/6/2018 9:01pm
500guy wrote:
I came here to see if anyone had suggestions on what I could do. Hence the part where I said “Any suggestions?”

I watched the Replays on MXGP-TV no problem. it has to be a conflict on your end
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
10/6/2018 9:05pm
Mine worked for about 2 minutes at a time and then would stop, I would have to refresh the page, and start my 2 minutes over...
Mine worked for about 2 minutes at a time and then would stop, I would have to refresh the page, and start my 2 minutes over again.
Same here. This is the first year I have had any problems. Years past it has worked awesome.

Last years US GPs worked great too. I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it?
kidwoo
10/6/2018 9:10pm
Dammit. I couldnt watch the race today do just sat down to buy the package. It's listed as "sold out". Wtf? A stream and replay sold out? Luongo sell out jokes welcome of course. But how the fvck do I watch the race tomorrow. It's like fox sports during sx. These idiots don't seem to want my money.
GODZILLA
10/6/2018 10:06pm
Is there anyway possible to get a refund on my $30 I spent for the MXdN? It has been USELESS since the first heat this AM...
Is there anyway possible to get a refund on my $30 I spent for the MXdN? It has been USELESS since the first heat this AM. I’m not sure if it’s my computer, but it hardly works on my phone either(on wifi or LTE) my internet provider told me that I have the best internet available in my area, but it’s un-usable regardless and I will have to resort to watching on TV tomorrow. It’s unbelievably laggy, hardly have any audio, and if I do it’s delayed or doesn’t match what’s happening.

PS, I watched the Racer-TV stream today and it was FLAWLESS. And it was free! Haha
You'll get NOTHING.
No one ever gets a cent from Giuseppe.

" NO WARRANTY

THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS, AND NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY YOUTHSTREAM MEDIA, ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS AND/OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS AND PROMOTERS REGARDING MXGP-TV, SERVICE, CONTENT OR YOUR USE OR VIEWING OF THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VIDEO OR AUDIO QUALITY AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.

CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF USE

Youthstream Media reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use as modified. Any modifications to the Terms and Conditions of Use shall become effective immediately upon their posting on MXGP-TV.

GENERAL

We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the MXGP-TV service, and operation of MXGP-TV may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that we have the right to assign this agreement and all incorporated agreements in our sole discretion. Headings in this agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches."
Harv379
Fantasy
1988th
10/6/2018 11:17pm
My stream was great, entertained me for a good portion of the day, $ well spent, and mine was 45$ish after euro to usd i believe.
Kawi15
10/7/2018 7:52am Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 7:53am
kidwoo wrote:
Dammit. I couldnt watch the race today do just sat down to buy the package. It's listed as "sold out". Wtf? A stream and replay sold...
Dammit. I couldnt watch the race today do just sat down to buy the package. It's listed as "sold out". Wtf? A stream and replay sold out? Luongo sell out jokes welcome of course. But how the fvck do I watch the race tomorrow. It's like fox sports during sx. These idiots don't seem to want my money.
It might be just as well for you anyways. Being the billing is overseas in Switzerland, there is a good chance that you would pay and not be able to watch it live, but only replay after the fact. This happened to me some years ago.

Better to buy the stream early in the week beforehand.
Clutchy
10/7/2018 8:36am
MINE WAS PERFECT. THANK YOU MXGP TV
DA498
10/7/2018 8:47am
Clutchy wrote:
MINE WAS PERFECT. THANK YOU MXGP TV
Mine worked great. Had a couple glitches during B Main but nothing compared to watching commercials. I have the lowest grade laptop hooked up to an ancient tv via an hdmi cable with a wireless internet connection that barely catches the nearest tower in my area. i also dont know shit about cookies and whatever to clear out to make it better. Thanks MXGP-TV
Bramlett321
10/7/2018 8:58am
Is there anyway possible to get a refund on my $30 I spent for the MXdN? It has been USELESS since the first heat this AM...

Man I have to agree with you mine has worked like crap since the beginning and we always stream really good here. I finally just gave up and went to racer X’s twitter account
davis224
Fantasy
165th
10/7/2018 9:07am Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 9:08am
Couldn't stop crashing on my phone/chromecast, works fairly decent on my laptop also over wifi. Never had an issue with NBC Gold, and SX was hit and miss over Playstation vue.
8tensolutions
10/7/2018 9:09am
Watch the replays if your stream wasn't good. Many of us had great streams, so it was likely on your end.
10/7/2018 9:24am
Here's my strategy for today.

I use a Mac with up-to-date software (macOS 10.13.6 and Safari 12.0). Like many people here, yesterday was an annoying experience, close to a disaster. So today I'm gonna change two things ...

1. Use the Chrome 69 browser.

2. Reduce the stream resolution from 1080p to 720p.

If this doesn't work -- meaning if that thing stops and buffers so much as once -- I'm switching to CBS Sports Network and putting up with the commercials. I can stream the replays on Safari.

Good luck to everyone else.
DA498
10/7/2018 9:38am
Too much tech seems to be the common theme for the guys having problems. I just hooe everyone gets to eventually see what we all have been waiting for and enjoy the best racers representing their countries with pride.
Yeti365
10/7/2018 9:45am
If it comes to the worst and they won't refund, just dispute the charge on the card with your bank for paying for a service you didn't get.

Has yet to not work for me when I get screwed on something.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
10/7/2018 10:04am Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 10:07am
fubo tv trial appears to be working for anyone that doesn t have cbs sports
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
10/7/2018 10:39am
Yeah - it sucks. Signed on and the circle of death keeps spinning - 45 min now. All other websites work great. I was really looking forward to watching this.

Post a reply to: MXGP-TV refund?

The Latest