MXGP-TV Not working

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2019 7:56 PM

I am unable to purchase the package. I am able to log into my account but when at check out I use the same account info and it says my username and password is incorrect. Ive tried on safari, google chrome, and on my cell phone.

Any suggestions?

|

9/27/2019 8:08 PM

sent u a pm smile

|

9/27/2019 8:34 PM

I don't know how many times I've had to reset my password because it says it's invalid and won't let me log in. It's irritating as shit. I had to reset it 4 times in a row the last time I logged in.

|

9/27/2019 9:24 PM

I had the same issues, had to contact them.

|

9/27/2019 9:26 PM

Ranman68 wrote:

I don't know how many times I've had to reset my password because it says it's invalid and won't let me log in. It's ...more

Did you finally get it figured out? That happened to me the first race Villopoto raced the GP’s and I was ready to smash my computer!! Lol

|

9/27/2019 9:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2019 9:29 PM

I had a small issues ordering mine. I just reset my password and it went through. I use the password it gave me didn't make my own.

|

9/27/2019 9:34 PM

I reset my password 3 different times, no luck. I contacted them and they never responded, It is so annoying, I just want to watch motocross of nations. I even tried creating a new account but I cant use my email because its already linked to my current account.

|

9/27/2019 10:04 PM

peltier626 wrote:

I had the same issues, had to contact them.

what did they do when you contacted them?

|

9/27/2019 10:45 PM

Same sad

|

9/27/2019 10:53 PM

Ranman68 wrote:

I don't know how many times I've had to reset my password because it says it's invalid and won't let me log in. It's ...more

Chris O'Neal wrote:

Did you finally get it figured out? That happened to me the first race Villopoto raced the GP’s and I was ready to smash my ...more

No I just had it reset my password, then I logged off and ran a quick errand. When I got back I tried it and it worked. I have no clue why. I don't know what's gonna happen the next time I go to log in. I just hope it works

|

9/28/2019 12:39 AM

i tried and tried too,was using chrome.
I tried on Explorer and it worked 1st time.
then went back to chrome to watch

|

9/28/2019 12:46 AM

Try Firefox. I've hever had a problem watching mxgp-tv with firefox, but for some reason I can't watch outdoors on nbc gold with firefox, I get a similar problem, but with Chrome it works. So could be a browser thing

|

9/28/2019 3:35 AM

I had issues too with firefox but eventually my purchase went through. Patience.

|

9/28/2019 4:56 AM

ive tried being patient but ive tried everything, and MXGP-tv was no help, they said use my old email, when I tried using that email it did the same thing, so I tried re-setting the password with that email, and it said it doesn't recognize that email. Fantastic.

|

9/28/2019 5:19 AM

If you continue to have issues you can pay £10 via PayPal for the full weekends coverage https://www.motoworldtv.com I'm not sure what the exact $ equivalent is but not much.

First time I've used it and it seems to be working OK so far.

(I realise it's still a bit of a kick in the teeth if you've already stumped up the cash for mxgp-tv)

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

9/28/2019 5:23 AM

Watching mxgp-tv.com from my PS4 internet browser with no issues.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/28/2019 5:28 AM

Is the stream buffering or pausing every few seconds for you guys?

|

9/28/2019 5:31 AM

No. It has gone away from when Malin mentioned rain. It is only showing the finish line jump.

What is everyone else seeing??

|

9/28/2019 5:41 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

No. It has gone away from when Malin mentioned rain. It is only showing the finish line jump.

What is everyone else seeing??

Seeing the live race.

Refresh the page.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/28/2019 6:20 AM

Thanks. I did. I missed a few minutes.

|

9/28/2019 6:25 AM

if it keeps buffering set the quality to 720p instead of auto

|

9/28/2019 6:28 AM

I just paid $12usd at the motoworld site listed above....and now have coverage for the weekend AND full coverage of Monster Cup :-)

|

9/28/2019 6:45 AM

Trying to watch first qualifying race and buffering too bad. Going to come back later. Maybe too many users. Dropped vid quality and no change

|