MXGP Rumours/Silly season

roninho
12/9/2020 1:00pm
van Horebeek is not signed and earlier in this topic the gossip was a Belgian rider with Beta, so.. maybe it should have said Fantic?

tek14
12/9/2020 1:46pm
JWR Honda - Miro Sihvonen MXGP (not confirmed yet)
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/9/2020 3:40pm
So who the second Kawi 450 guy?
roninho
12/9/2020 11:55pm
Anyone in the Netherlands heard anything on Horgmo, seen him at tracks or something? He did some teasing about something maybe coming up on ig last...
Anyone in the Netherlands heard anything on Horgmo, seen him at tracks or something? He did some teasing about something maybe coming up on ig last week, and a couple of days ago he was at the airport in Amsterdam and it has been silence after that.
Well a week or so ago both MXmag and Mxplanet wrote something about him joining i think diga junior to do select rounds of gp's i think. When motocrossplanet post a rumour it typically isnt a rumour just something that has not yet been officially announced.

The Shop

skiz
12/10/2020 6:17am
mx_phreek wrote:
So who the second Kawi 450 guy?
I think there is speculation that its Monticelli
skiz
12/10/2020 6:24am
tek14 wrote:
Is this a team mate for Dylan Walsh or is he out? Paturel went to Motoblouz and Lieber retired so Jacky Martens has some spots to fill.
Motofinne
12/10/2020 6:31am
Horgmo posted on his IG Story that he is in Las VegasHuh
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
12/10/2020 6:32am
Motofinne wrote:
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/10/2020 9:42am
Motofinne wrote:
https://www.mxgp-tv.com/home

Check that out, completely new look on the website!
The video quality is terrible and there's no option to change the resolution from Auto. Hopefully it's just in Beta mode and they'll sort it out...
The video quality is terrible and there's no option to change the resolution from Auto. Hopefully it's just in Beta mode and they'll sort it out before the season starts.

Yuk, cleeng doing it for them.
12/10/2020 9:50am
skiz wrote:
Is this a team mate for Dylan Walsh or is he out? Paturel went to Motoblouz and Lieber retired so Jacky Martens has some spots to...
Is this a team mate for Dylan Walsh or is he out? Paturel went to Motoblouz and Lieber retired so Jacky Martens has some spots to fill.
Cervellin and Jacobi will ride for JM Honda in 2021.
spojetski
Fantasy
220th
12/10/2020 10:29am
Motofinne wrote:
Horgmo is talented on a bike, and funny on socials. He also recently tested, and signed with his new team in Europe. That'll be another PR dropping soon for some "SiLlY SeAsOn NeWs"
tek14
12/10/2020 10:31am
Motofinne wrote:
https://www.mxgp-tv.com/home

Check that out, completely new look on the website!
The video quality is terrible and there's no option to change the resolution from Auto. Hopefully it's just in Beta mode and they'll sort it out...
The video quality is terrible and there's no option to change the resolution from Auto. Hopefully it's just in Beta mode and they'll sort it out before the season starts.

mx_phreek wrote:
Yuk, cleeng doing it for them.
Been working so great... Cleeng was company could not do proper streaming from AMA Supercross before we got NBC gold streams?
12/10/2020 11:42am
Motofinne wrote:
And a few hours later in Yokohama lol Laughing cheers Kevin for playing with us!
numbers
12/10/2020 11:59am
Herlings has never been seen with a girlfriend 🤣
MBR
12/10/2020 12:01pm
tek14 wrote:
I have been more than surprised how many top Finnish riders have called in the last few months and asked for a chance to test with Honda. If everything goes as it should there will be a quite nice group of Finnish Honda riders in the international series in 2021 Cool
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/10/2020 2:33pm
tek14 wrote:
Been working so great... Cleeng was company could not do proper streaming from AMA Supercross before we got NBC gold streams?
Yeah it was
MXMattii
12/10/2020 3:47pm
tek14 wrote:
mx_phreek wrote:
Yeah it was
Wait what? MXGP destroyed the only thing that really worked for them?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
12/10/2020 4:00pm
MXMattii wrote:
Wait what? MXGP destroyed the only thing that really worked for them?
I don't think Cleeng has anything to do with the MXGP TV stream.

Bearuno
12/10/2020 9:12pm
I re-upped for MXGPTV last night. I've paid for it since it required it, and watched before that when , I think, Red Bull provided it free. I think the second 'The Claw' got ahold of it, we had to pay.

It looks like we loose our access to the archives of what we paid for, for so many years. Now, we have to pay for them. It's not much, but it's typical of Luongo / Infront, ever going the gouge on things.
12/11/2020 9:30am
Anyone in the Netherlands heard anything on Horgmo, seen him at tracks or something? He did some teasing about something maybe coming up on ig last...
Anyone in the Netherlands heard anything on Horgmo, seen him at tracks or something? He did some teasing about something maybe coming up on ig last week, and a couple of days ago he was at the airport in Amsterdam and it has been silence after that.
He will ride for SM Action GasGas in EMX250 for 2021, surely thought he would be better suited to Mx2 rather than Adamo but hey ho, least he has a ride and surely is a title contender! Fulllll gassss
Motofinne
12/11/2020 9:42am
I think that is a pretty good move for Horgmo. Basically doing what Rubini did. The talent is there, one year of fighting for wins in EMX250 should do him good before going at MX2 again. And the team is proven, that is important.
EV901
12/11/2020 10:11am
Motofinne wrote:
I think that is a pretty good move for Horgmo. Basically doing what Rubini did. The talent is there, one year of fighting for wins in...
I think that is a pretty good move for Horgmo. Basically doing what Rubini did. The talent is there, one year of fighting for wins in EMX250 should do him good before going at MX2 again. And the team is proven, that is important.
Exactly what I'm thinking. Super nice guy, sick vlogs and a talented racer.
12/11/2020 11:32am
Motofinne wrote:
I think that is a pretty good move for Horgmo. Basically doing what Rubini did. The talent is there, one year of fighting for wins in...
Agree. 1 step back could turn out to be 2 steps forward in the long run. Battling for wins in EMX250 should build that confidence back up that surely took a hit this season. Getting wild cards for MX2 shouldn’t be an issue either since it’s a proven rider on a proven team that’s gonna be in the pits anyway when EMX has a weekend off.
USA
Fantasy
545th
12/11/2020 1:01pm
Bearuno wrote:
I re-upped for MXGPTV last night. I've paid for it since it required it, and watched before that when , I think, Red Bull provided it...
I re-upped for MXGPTV last night. I've paid for it since it required it, and watched before that when , I think, Red Bull provided it free. I think the second 'The Claw' got ahold of it, we had to pay.

It looks like we loose our access to the archives of what we paid for, for so many years. Now, we have to pay for them. It's not much, but it's typical of Luongo / Infront, ever going the gouge on things.
Thats proper bullshit on Youthstreams part, if true. Part of what you pay for is the archives, at least thats how it was advertised in the past.
thehenk
12/15/2020 4:25am
Motofinne wrote:
Agree. 1 step back could turn out to be 2 steps forward in the long run. Battling for wins in EMX250 should build that confidence back...
Agree. 1 step back could turn out to be 2 steps forward in the long run. Battling for wins in EMX250 should build that confidence back up that surely took a hit this season. Getting wild cards for MX2 shouldn’t be an issue either since it’s a proven rider on a proven team that’s gonna be in the pits anyway when EMX has a weekend off.
maybe also a budget thing? racing emx is cheaper than mx2. i think horgmo can be just as fast ar forato,
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
12/15/2020 5:49am
Is SDM Corse Beta still a thing or was it just one huge red herring?
12/15/2020 2:15pm
Motofinne wrote:
Agree. 1 step back could turn out to be 2 steps forward in the long run. Battling for wins in EMX250 should build that confidence back...
thehenk wrote:
maybe also a budget thing? racing emx is cheaper than mx2. i think horgmo can be just as fast ar forato,
Probably. I don’t know obviously when it was decided behind the scenes that Horgmo would leave Marchetti, but it seemed like it came pretty late and at that point all the teams atleast unofficially had their plans pretty much set already for next year. So it was probably easier for both the rider and the team to settle for EMX.

Post a reply to: MXGP Rumours/Silly season

The Latest