MXGP Race!!

Shaned9326
Just watched race one of the 450 race in Mantova and Jesus what a race as that’s some of the best racing I’ve seen all year!! Top ten guys battled back and fourth for the entire 30+2!!
|
10/4/2020 12:27pm
Indeed,the first race was very intense,this class is no joke.Cool
Wildeye511
10/4/2020 2:37pm
I only get to watch the highlights, but damn those guys are fast. No wonder why we haven't been able to win the MXDN lately.
nytsmaC
10/4/2020 2:54pm
What's going on with Covington? He's so far off the pace, 5 seconds a lap off from the next slowest guy in either class. Obviously he's capable of so much more.

The Shop

Mavetism
10/4/2020 3:07pm
Pretty outstanding to see the best lap time not beeing more than 3-4 seconds off for the whole top 20. That's what I call a stacked field.
philG
10/4/2020 3:13pm
nytsmaC wrote:
What's going on with Covington? He's so far off the pace, 5 seconds a lap off from the next slowest guy in either class. Obviously he's...
What's going on with Covington? He's so far off the pace, 5 seconds a lap off from the next slowest guy in either class. Obviously he's capable of so much more.
I truly have no idea, he was a great MX2 guy and had done enough IMO to get a move to MXGP, but he decided for whatever reason, to take a 250 ride and come back to the USA.

He was popular over here, like all the guys that come and give it a go, because he left home to give it a go, and he did ok.

The Husky thing was a bust , and injuries did for him for SX, but he sucked outdoors too, which was a real surprise to us here, because he had speed,

So when he got the Gebben ride, that was a great chance to come back and carry on where he left off, but he has just struggled , to the point where he is just wasting gas.

He didnt start today , and the slowest guy out there right now, who is Artem Guryev(who is a Russian privateer essentially)was a hair under 6 secs a lap off Cairoli, there is no hiding place in MXGP, and he simply isnt fast enough. He even did a second string UK race and did nothing.

I hope he can figure it out, if its physical, let it heal, if its mental, thats going to be a tough one to sort, but its a bummer that you never got to see him ride like we did here on the 250.

Post a reply to: MXGP Race!!

The Latest