MXGP Qualifier Video

MtnBoy
Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 12:19am
When will it be up on the MXGP-TV site?

Anybody know? I"m trying to avoid the results!
|
Olson
4/18/2015 10:42am
Hah, same here. A couple of hours after the last race usually. Since the races was delayed probably in an hour or two.
jamma10
4/18/2015 11:11am
Here are highlights of the first EMX125 race:

The Shop

Olson
4/18/2015 12:41pm
MXGP TV needs to get their shit together. UPLOAD!
MtnBoy
4/18/2015 12:49pm
It's not a huge deal, but I thought when I got the package I was getting the Quali races live too
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/18/2015 1:06pm
MtnBoy wrote:
It's not a huge deal, but I thought when I got the package I was getting the Quali races live too
no they record it but you don't get to see it live, they upload it later.
don't ask my why... It's not like they don't have the equipment at the track to stream it. lol
4/18/2015 1:39pm
Just watching the studio show thing and can see Davey Coombs is out there. Interesting hearing his thoughts. Pretty desperate for the qualifiers now, MX1 sounded like a barn burner.
Olson
4/18/2015 3:38pm
Tick-tock Youthstream....
Mit12
4/18/2015 4:20pm
jamma10 wrote:
Refresh this page every half an hour or so. [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/mxgptv/videos]https://www.youtube.com/user/mxgptv/videos[/url]
Refresh this page every half an hour or so.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mxgptv/videos
Nice video.

As an American I hope that RV wins this championship. My concern is if RV was to win the championship this year and retire would it be good for the sport of MXGP racing? I would think that if RV was to win the championship on his first try it would make the MXGP series look like a second rate series to the American series. So in saying that as an American and a huge fan of MX racing both here in the States and on the MXGP circuit I am torn between wanting RV to win this championship and what is best for the sport. I just do not know how RV winning the championship on his first try and retiring is good for the MXGP series.

Not trying to start crap as I have nothing but respect for the MXGP series amd its riders, but you think that a lot of the American keyboard wariors show no respect to the MXGP series and its riders now imagine what it would be like if RV won this thing on his first try.
BSmooth13
4/18/2015 4:25pm
Ok..well back to the topic at hand. Honestly, how long does it take them to upload a video to youtube? I'm not seeing it--have I missed something? I mean we're going on 8+ hours....
race250r
4/18/2015 4:30pm
Mit12 wrote:
Nice video. As an American I hope that RV wins this championship. My concern is if RV was to win the championship this year and retire...
Nice video.

As an American I hope that RV wins this championship. My concern is if RV was to win the championship this year and retire would it be good for the sport of MXGP racing? I would think that if RV was to win the championship on his first try it would make the MXGP series look like a second rate series to the American series. So in saying that as an American and a huge fan of MX racing both here in the States and on the MXGP circuit I am torn between wanting RV to win this championship and what is best for the sport. I just do not know how RV winning the championship on his first try and retiring is good for the MXGP series.

Not trying to start crap as I have nothing but respect for the MXGP series amd its riders, but you think that a lot of the American keyboard wariors show no respect to the MXGP series and its riders now imagine what it would be like if RV won this thing on his first try.
Good point, but I honestly do not see RV pulling this off on his first go around. Also, true fans understand the skill of the GP riders. Different styles and formats of racing between the AMA and GP, both on level with each other overall. Occasionally there is a slight shift in dominance, I feel like the Euro's have a rightful claim at this time. My opinion is not based solely on MXdN results but rather a combination of depth, variety of racing surface, etc.
Olson
4/18/2015 4:35pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
Ok..well back to the topic at hand. Honestly, how long does it take them to upload a video to youtube? I'm not seeing it--have I missed...
Ok..well back to the topic at hand. Honestly, how long does it take them to upload a video to youtube? I'm not seeing it--have I missed something? I mean we're going on 8+ hours....
Yea, that's what I'm wondering too.

Mit12 and race250r, take your fucking banter to another thread.
jamma10
4/18/2015 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 4:37pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
Ok..well back to the topic at hand. Honestly, how long does it take them to upload a video to youtube? I'm not seeing it--have I missed...
It's about 1.30am in Italy now so I imagine the MX2 and MXGP qualifiers wont be posted until the morning. Various people on twitter (and some Vital members who were at the track today) were complaining of a patchy internet connection all day so it could be that uploading the EMX videos took longer than expected so they called it a night. They also uploaded a duplicate of the earlier Studio show which I thought must have been a mistake, only one is listed now.
race250r
4/18/2015 4:42pm
Olson wrote:

Take it easy, my friend. Just a little discussion to pass the time while we all wait.
Olson
4/18/2015 4:51pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
jamma10 wrote:
It's about 1.30am in Italy now so I imagine the MX2 and MXGP qualifiers wont be posted until the morning. Various people on twitter (and some...
It's about 1.30am in Italy now so I imagine the MX2 and MXGP qualifiers wont be posted until the morning. Various people on twitter (and some Vital members who were at the track today) were complaining of a patchy internet connection all day so it could be that uploading the EMX videos took longer than expected so they called it a night. They also uploaded a duplicate of the earlier Studio show which I thought must have been a mistake, only one is listed now.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's Youthstreams way of taking care of the customers. A normal company would have the guy in charge of media content to upload it once he's back at the hotell, but Youthstream probably have their guys sleep under a tarp at the track.
BSmooth13
4/18/2015 5:06pm
Seeing as how the highlights just updated are only in 360 and not HD quality, and given the previous comment about quality of connection, I'll assume that is an issue. Better not be tomorrow for the real deal, or GL is going to have a lot of pissed off customers.
jamma10
4/18/2015 5:12pm
Luongo must have threatened to remove the tarpaulin if they didn't get it uploaded tonight.
Olson
4/18/2015 5:12pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
Seeing as how the highlights just updated are only in 360 and not HD quality, and given the previous comment about quality of connection, I'll assume...
Seeing as how the highlights just updated are only in 360 and not HD quality, and given the previous comment about quality of connection, I'll assume that is an issue. Better not be tomorrow for the real deal, or GL is going to have a lot of pissed off customers.
If I hadn't bought the full package already I wouldn't buy the single race for tomorrow. Remember all the blank screens in Qatar.
Olson
4/18/2015 5:13pm
jamma10 wrote:
Luongo must have threatened to remove the tarpaulin if they didn't get it uploaded tonight.
Touché!
Sawfish
4/18/2015 6:46pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
Seeing as how the highlights just updated are only in 360 and not HD quality, and given the previous comment about quality of connection, I'll assume...
Like he gives a rats ass. He already has our $$$$$.
Mit12
4/18/2015 11:53pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
Olson wrote:

Olson,
Who died and made you God? Just like you I am aloud to state my opinion, but the difference between you and I is how we do it. grow up little boy.
4/19/2015 12:19am
Not long (15 odd mins) to the 2nd EMX 125 race now. Always makes buying the package particularly worth while.

Post a reply to: MXGP Qualifier Video

The Latest