MXGP Hitachi KTM / Graeme Irwin

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2019 5:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2019 5:29 AM

Graeme Irwin, Irelands most successful rider since Gordon Crockard, 2017 British MX1 Champion and 2018 MXGP Rider for Hitachi KTM has called it a day on his professional career, due to the injuries sustained throughout the 2018 season, this now leaves also an MXGP Ride available??

|

2/12/2019 8:58 AM

Valentin Guillod ?

|

2/12/2019 9:01 AM

Sad day to hear of his retirement, he showed true grit to carry on racing after he got trapped under his bikes exhaust but got up and carried on for those valuable points.
Photo

|

2/12/2019 10:17 AM

This sucks big time , but I'd bet my house on he will be racing British superbike s next year

|

2/12/2019 10:52 AM

Photo
Photo
|

2/12/2019 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2019 11:12 AM

I caught up with team boss Roger Magee today about Irwin retiring, apparently Graeme’s scaphoid fell out when they went in to operate. and if there are plans for a replacement. And yes circuit racing is in his plans if all goes well. Might be the UK version of JMB!

Roger Magee on Graeme Irwin

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

2/12/2019 11:05 AM

brimx153 wrote:

This sucks big time , but I'd bet my house on he will be racing British superbike s next year

good call, id say your probably right there, he has the right people around him to make that happen.

|

2/12/2019 11:21 AM

mccread wrote:

I caught up with team boss Roger Magee today about Irwin retiring, apparently Graeme’s scaphoid fell out when they went in to operate. and if there are plans for a replacement. And yes circuit racing is in his plans if all goes well. Might be the UK version of JMB!

Interesting, i think he will go down the tarmac route long term if its a possibility

|

2/12/2019 5:12 PM

AB#81 wrote:

Interesting, i think he will go down the tarmac route long term if its a possibility

He is already fast as hell on the tarmac . First day out practicing on one he was close to speed of his brother Glenn

|

2/13/2019 8:05 AM

brimx153 wrote:

He is already fast as hell on the tarmac . First day out practicing on one he was close to speed of his brother Glenn

His entire family is fast, brothers Andrew and Glenn are bad dudes.

Photo

|

2/13/2019 10:41 AM

AB#81 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

SethGator wrote:

His entire family is fast, brothers Andrew and Glenn are bad dudes.

Photo

Don't forget his father too . He was a bad ass on a bike aswell

|

2/15/2019 3:21 PM

|

2/15/2019 4:18 PM

mccread wrote:

Good stuff ! The British Superbike is really crazy, much more interesting to watch than the GPs and F1.
|