MXGP.COM COVERAGE??

Shaned9326
10/6/2018 4:02pm
I’ve bought Mxgp package last four years in a row and usually have perfect streaming from qualifiers to end of second Mxgp race and with that being said I had a nightmare today from qualifiers to every race and I was pissed big time!! Sent them a email which may not get answer back but it was unacceptable today at my house period!! Glad lots of you guys got a perfect stream!! Maybe tomorrow will be better
10/6/2018 4:32pm
Just went to buy the mxon package, site says it’s sold out. Didn’t know there was a limit!
10/6/2018 4:36pm
Funny. I stream all of my tv. Don’t have a cable plan. Stream love tv daily. Race today was refresh every 3-5 min. Luckily I found some free broadcast which made me question why I even paid $30.
jeffro503
10/6/2018 4:55pm
Sheriff245 wrote:
Just went to buy the mxon package, site says it’s sold out. Didn’t know there was a limit!
What? That should be impossible.

The Shop

agn5009
10/6/2018 4:57pm
Mine was awful on mobile. I switch to my Amazon fire box and watched it on Firefox and it worked with no issues. I have no idea what the issue was. I never have problems watching anything on mobile. It was literally just this one thing.
10/6/2018 5:08pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2018 5:12pm
Here's my experience.

I use MXGP-TV all season, and it always works perfectly, but I never watch anything live. I always play the races back a short time after they've ended.

Today I watched the qualifiers live, and it was a nightmare. Same issues everyone else is describing.

So now (Saturday night) I'm watching a replay of the MXGP qualifier, and ... it's perfect. But there's a lot less load on the system now.

I think we can conclude that their system can't handle high-demand loads, at least in the United States, where the real-time demand is certain to have been unprecedented.

Redrcr34
10/6/2018 5:11pm
Mine kept freezing every minute or so. I went back and replayed the 1 st qualifier and didn’t have 1 freeze in the replay.
I waited until the other qualifiers to load as replays and watched them. Didn’t have one freeze on the replays. That’s what I’m going to do tomorrow, only have to wait a few minutes after each race to watch the replay. There’s no way I could watch that whole event with it freezing every couple minutes and averaged 10 seconds before it would start again.
10/6/2018 5:15pm
Redrcr34 wrote:
Mine kept freezing every minute or so. I went back and replayed the 1 st qualifier and didn’t have 1 freeze in the replay. I waited...
Mine kept freezing every minute or so. I went back and replayed the 1 st qualifier and didn’t have 1 freeze in the replay.
I waited until the other qualifiers to load as replays and watched them. Didn’t have one freeze on the replays. That’s what I’m going to do tomorrow, only have to wait a few minutes after each race to watch the replay. There’s no way I could watch that whole event with it freezing every couple minutes and averaged 10 seconds before it would start again.
That's my experience precisely. But it's possible that if you watch a replay tomorrow while another race is going on live that you may encounter the same load issues.

To be safe, I'm gonna watch the TV feed tomorrow (Verizon Fios) and deal with the commercials. I'm saving MXGP-TV for replays.
agn5009
10/6/2018 5:48pm
Redrcr34 wrote:
Mine kept freezing every minute or so. I went back and replayed the 1 st qualifier and didn’t have 1 freeze in the replay. I waited...
That's my experience precisely. But it's possible that if you watch a replay tomorrow while another race is going on live that you may encounter the...
That's my experience precisely. But it's possible that if you watch a replay tomorrow while another race is going on live that you may encounter the same load issues.

To be safe, I'm gonna watch the TV feed tomorrow (Verizon Fios) and deal with the commercials. I'm saving MXGP-TV for replays.
Can't you watch replays for free on YouTube?
10/6/2018 6:28pm
Sheriff245 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
What? That should be impossible.
That’s what I thought too but...
Headshake
10/6/2018 6:49pm
It looks like you can buy it if you pay for the "End of Season Package"... Strange.

vetmxr
10/6/2018 7:24pm
MR. X wrote:
I paid last year for the race and it never worked ,the fuckers don't even respond to emails either when there's a problem. Fuck them.
this was also true for me I just disputed paypal last year......they wouldn't respond to paypal either .
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
10/7/2018 2:28am
I watched at work and we have less than stellar internet there, but it streamed flawlessly for me.
10/7/2018 2:34am
I tried to watch the studio show live & it was pausing & dropping out. I never watch the races live for this very reason, I always watch them as soon as they upload them.
Sideways
10/7/2018 2:56am
As i said, myself and alot of others have ZERO problems. Not one lag or freeze. Its gotta be a connection issue for the ones having problems.
Robgvx
10/7/2018 3:03am
It’s a subscription service, not a free stream. They know exactly how many subscribers they have (who have all paid in advance).

Therefore, in my opinion, there should be no excuse for not having enough bandwidth (or whatever the term is) to adequately supply those paid-up subscribers.
KDXGarage
10/7/2018 3:05am
I watched live. I had two or three buffer lags per race. One was about 5 or so seconds long, right before we all go from "give it a second" to "I think it may be locked up this time". Smile
bents
Fantasy
710th
10/7/2018 6:06am
Mine has been perfect and I have never had a problem with my MXGP subscriptions.
JRCII
10/7/2018 8:47am
I have the same problem as others have posted, it will run for a few minutes and then stop and have to refresh. I probably watched 16 of the 20 races this past year live both days without any problems at all. I had the same thing happen in 2017 with the WW Ranch GP here in the US and no other problems at the other events. I'm very lucky to have CBS Sport Network on the cable so I will just view that, I feel bad for the folks that do not have the option of the CBS Sports.

Post a reply to: MXGP.COM COVERAGE??

The Latest