MXGP 2021 Game

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
Edited Date/Time 12/5/2021 7:09pm
|
Mavetism
10/7/2021 5:57am
It's about time these companies get together and make one big game that includes sx/ama outdoor tracks and mxgp. I know it's probably not that easy with rights and all that stuff but I wouldn't mind paying a higher amount for a single good game instead of purchasing three different semi good games.
10/7/2021 6:57am
This is so lame. It's imposible to like that goon riding and even less pay 60$ for that piece of shit. Thanks god we have mx bikes and sim
10/7/2021 7:03am
10 games later and still these mobile phone physics. I wonder what a better company would be able to do knowing that single developers such as piboso and jlv have been able to create a 10 times better motocross physics

The Shop

Frodad78
10/7/2021 7:05am
Man that track editor got my attention though....
xrclark433
10/7/2021 7:08am
I will never understand why moto games went to shit after reflex. And yes alive sucked.
gt757
10/7/2021 7:35am
thepelican wrote:
10 games later and still these mobile phone physics. I wonder what a better company would be able to do knowing that single developers such as...
10 games later and still these mobile phone physics. I wonder what a better company would be able to do knowing that single developers such as piboso and jlv have been able to create a 10 times better motocross physics

They'll all need some good doctors to fix those dislocated shoulders man, i know they're trying but that doesn't look good at all
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
10/7/2021 7:50am
Frodad78 wrote:
Man that track editor got my attention though....
The track editor is the only thing that has kept me into the last Mxgp game

It was super glitchy when it was first released but the track editor kept getting better

Now if they can give us more than 4 maps (which from the trailer isn’t promising since it’s the same map) I’ll be thrilled.
10/7/2021 7:59am Edited Date/Time 10/7/2021 8:00am
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders

MotofactioN
10/7/2021 9:23am
thepelican wrote:
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision...
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision. Time to support single developers and modders

I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX vs ATV games.

I just can’t get into it when I come short on a triple and land right into the face but the rider just takes it….LOL. The riders all look like bobble head action figures. Sure the graphics are good but the gameplay isn’t. The online is HORRIBLE. I’ve never played a game so frustrating to play online against others. That’s what turned me off from it so bad as well.

MXbikes/Piboso for life Cool
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
10/7/2021 10:13am
Can’t wait, they’ll be a few new tracks this year!
shmuen
10/7/2021 11:22am
thepelican wrote:
Just compare that big company 60$ game to this one ... Last game I bought from Milestone was MXGP Pro and I'm happy with the decision...

Problem is that most people play consoles I believe, costs more $$ to design. PlayStation especially.
shmuen
10/7/2021 11:25am
thepelican wrote:

I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX...
I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX vs ATV games.

I just can’t get into it when I come short on a triple and land right into the face but the rider just takes it….LOL. The riders all look like bobble head action figures. Sure the graphics are good but the gameplay isn’t. The online is HORRIBLE. I’ve never played a game so frustrating to play online against others. That’s what turned me off from it so bad as well.

You just never found a good bike set up. For as arcady as mx vs ATV is, it's easily the most realistic to date. The right bike set up will change the way the game plays.
Ray_MXS
10/7/2021 1:30pm
thepelican wrote:

I have almost 400 hours into MXbikes. The most I have into an MXGP game is probably 45? I don’t play any of the new MX...

shmuen wrote:
You just never found a good bike set up. For as arcady as mx vs ATV is, it's easily the most realistic to date. The right...
You just never found a good bike set up. For as arcady as mx vs ATV is, it's easily the most realistic to date. The right bike set up will change the way the game plays.
Ha ha ha ha ha

No
SCC
10/7/2021 5:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2021 5:38pm
Real question. How many of you ride the bike from 10ft behind the rear fender instead of 1st person and complain its not realistic? And why?
xrclark433
10/7/2021 5:41pm
SCC wrote:
Real question. How many of you ride the bike from 10ft behind the rear fender instead of 1st person and complain its not realistic? And why?
Because these games suck and they’re in no way realistic.
SCC
10/7/2021 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2021 6:10pm
SCC wrote:
xrclark433 wrote:
Because these games suck and they’re in no way realistic.
Do you use 1st person was the question. Simple yes or no and why?
Fresh
Fantasy
3304th
10/7/2021 6:59pm
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
SCC
10/7/2021 7:09pm
Fresh wrote:
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of it. Mx bikes is so good though. I only downloaded it a week ago and I have 54 hours clocked. Anyone downvoting Pro-Mxbikes/sim replies can’t handle the truth. If you want a real mx game get a pc.
1st person person camera or 10ft behind bike?
Fresh
Fantasy
3304th
10/7/2021 7:15pm
Fresh wrote:
Game looks shitty, same thing we saw last year and the year before. Not a huge fan of sim, I could never get the hang of...
SCC wrote:
First person on mx bikes and sim. Because it’s a game designed for realism. Any arcade game I run the follow cam. Thanks for the downvote!
SCC
10/7/2021 7:24pm
Fresh wrote:
SCC wrote:
Fresh wrote:
First person on mx bikes and sim. Because it’s a game designed for realism. Any arcade game I run the follow cam. Thanks for the downvote!
All the mxgp games physics are better in 1st person cam. Why do you prefer not to use it like you do with other sims?
xrclark433
10/7/2021 8:12pm
SCC wrote:
All the mxgp games physics are better in 1st person cam. Why do you prefer not to use it like you do with other sims?
They’re not though. It’s nothing like riding in real life. You can literally only see down and directly what’s in front of you. First person should give me a better view of what’s ahead of me. Third person you can actually see the track and what your bike is doing. With that said, I bought the latest iteration of mxgp and it was right about as shitty as mx vs atv, no matter what view you play in. The sim dudes are annoying but they’re not wrong. Those games are much better. But if you’re into arcade physics and an online lobby that just can’t be figured out I guess, these are your types of games.
Fresh
Fantasy
3304th
10/7/2021 8:55pm
SCC wrote:
Fresh wrote:
SCC wrote:
The physics are the same regardless of the camera view you use? Bro don’t get upset at me if your shitty milestone games suck. Mxgp 3 was good, anything after sucks.
tobz
10/8/2021 2:07am
thepelican wrote:
This is so lame. It's imposible to like that goon riding and even less pay 60$ for that piece of shit. Thanks god we have mx...
This is so lame. It's imposible to like that goon riding and even less pay 60$ for that piece of shit. Thanks god we have mx bikes and sim
The mind boggles how a group of devs can get together, make a moto game and think yup that looks like how a rider in real life sits on their bike.
tobz
10/8/2021 2:11am
Fresh wrote:
SCC wrote:
Fresh wrote:
I’ll respectfully disagree in that there’s no place for an absolute realistic sim in moto gaming. Key point is that you can’t do it with a simulator controller, ie, a steering wheel setup for a car racing game.
The fact that your trying to emulate moto controls in a real life sim with a hand controller just can’t work. It’s contradictory.

I’m all for a realistic looking (and sounding) game but the physics have to be fun, and flowing, with substance. Make it feel good to rip laps.
kNewc
10/8/2021 4:40am
SCC wrote:
Fresh wrote:
SCC wrote:
I agree. The games are much better in FPV. Other's are right too, in that the field of view is too small and it takes a long time to get "bike feel". I think these games feel like a sim if you take the time to set up the bike and play FPV.

I play MX Simulator and as an IT guy I loathe it. You have to load the skins/tracks you want. Nothing is "set-up" out of the box. I fix and correct software all day, when I get home I don't want to mess with it anymore. Also the graphics and physics are terrible. There are no ruts yet your handlebar skims 2 inches from the ground on turns. The body movement in the air is more like a log being tossed. Crashing is super unpredictable when you first start out. You end up messing with bike settings and track download files more than actually playing.
That being said, the Milestone MES games have been my favorites so far.
ktm 125
10/8/2021 5:04am
best mx game i ever played is alive. but it was more a demo than a full game. apart from that the physics were superb and very entertaining, best arcade simulator for me.
MotofactioN
10/8/2021 6:09am
Fresh wrote:
This guy gets it. Downvoters are just mad because they don’t have a PC Grinning

Mad that there isn’t a good MX sim game to play for console, but won’t fork out $700 for a PC to fulfill their fantasy. Go figure. Pinch
SCC
10/8/2021 6:26pm
SCC wrote:
xrclark433 wrote:
They’re not though. It’s nothing like riding in real life. You can literally only see down and directly what’s in front of you. First person should...
They’re not though. It’s nothing like riding in real life. You can literally only see down and directly what’s in front of you. First person should give me a better view of what’s ahead of me. Third person you can actually see the track and what your bike is doing. With that said, I bought the latest iteration of mxgp and it was right about as shitty as mx vs atv, no matter what view you play in. The sim dudes are annoying but they’re not wrong. Those games are much better. But if you’re into arcade physics and an online lobby that just can’t be figured out I guess, these are your types of games.
If you were on current high end pc with ultra wide 4K monitor you would have a completely different experience. Run a I9 with 2080ti+ graphics card and ultra wide monitor and your peripheral vision is life like. If your a console only player with a non ultra wide monitor I can only imagine how bad your experience is. Sucks to you then. It’s not the games fault you cant run 1st person. It’s the same with all games. Your loss.
Fresh
Fantasy
3304th
10/8/2021 8:32pm
SCC wrote:
Fresh wrote:
tobz wrote:
I’ll respectfully disagree in that there’s no place for an absolute realistic sim in moto gaming. Key point is that you can’t do it with a...
I’ll respectfully disagree in that there’s no place for an absolute realistic sim in moto gaming. Key point is that you can’t do it with a simulator controller, ie, a steering wheel setup for a car racing game.
The fact that your trying to emulate moto controls in a real life sim with a hand controller just can’t work. It’s contradictory.

I’m all for a realistic looking (and sounding) game but the physics have to be fun, and flowing, with substance. Make it feel good to rip laps.
I agree with you. Mx simulator and mx bikes aren’t true simulators. I feel mx sim is so complicated it’s too difficult to get into. I could turn laps but the amount of focus I needed took out all the fun. Mx bikes on the other hand, it’s rejuvenated my love for mx games. I haven’t felt this way about a mx game since mx vs atv alive (yes, my favourite mx vs atv title), like I said I put in 54 hours in one week. I have the freedom to throw the bike sideways and tuck into a rut unlike mxgp, and you can’t just send 45,000 ft jumps and land perfectly like in mx vs atv.

Post a reply to: MXGP 2021 Game

The Latest