MXGP -2019- The Game

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2019 5:36 PM

I’m typically not one too ruffle any type of Feathers.

But with this whole new game from milestone which has been an extremely adventurous journey and gameplay. From the Team at Milestone but has anyone put any or even the slightest bit of thought!!!?

It’s now to let us run the -2019- schedule as players “The First Time It Has Ever Been Done”.

My one and only thought and concern for all us gamers and MX fans.

WE ARE NO LONGER GETTING REDBUD!!!!!!!

Typically you can race and play MXDN but now since the skipped and jumped to the -2019- season. Us fans aren’t going to be able to race and or ride REDBUD!!! Wonder if it had anything to do with AMA Etc!!!

|

5/27/2019 5:40 PM

I could be wrong here but I don’t think MXGP Pro, the most recent game in the series, has MXoN either.

|

5/27/2019 5:42 PM

You could be and most likely are correct. I’m just sitting and thinking that man “ Really wanted to play full scaled version of REDBUD!!”.

|

5/27/2019 7:35 PM

ChingLongBing wrote:

I could be wrong here but I don’t think MXGP Pro, the most recent game in the series, has MXoN either.

This, there hasn’t been MXdN in the milestone games for a few years now. Who knows, maybe it will be a DLC. They added quite a bit of DLC for MESX2.

|

5/27/2019 8:55 PM

I am more annoyed of the hideous bike graphics they give every game, another game where we can’t join factory teams and they give horrible bike graphics. I am pumped they keep giving us games and even if we can’t join factory teams give us something better then the 24k gold bike. Just a joke they can do better.

|

5/27/2019 9:13 PM

cjg23307 wrote:

I am more annoyed of the hideous bike graphics they give every game, another game where we can’t join factory teams and they give horrible bike graphics. I am pumped they keep giving us games and even if we can’t join factory teams give us something better then the 24k gold bike. Just a joke they can do better.

Imagine them getting the rights to Motocals program and putting it in the game, allowing you to design your own graphics with sponsor logos. Not gonna happen but a cool thought

|

5/27/2019 9:50 PM

Fresh wrote:

Imagine them getting the rights to Motocals program and putting it in the game, allowing you to design your own graphics with sponsor logos. Not gonna happen but a cool thought

That would be cool but even just give us some decent graphic kits the sponsor kits they give are terrible and don’t even have stickers on the fenders. At least in Mx vs atv they have some good graphics to select from. I also don’t understand why we just can’t make a created player on a factory team, that was so cool the first couple of games and now it went away all the logos and bikes are already in the game.

|

5/28/2019 12:54 AM

There is a 5 page thread already for this game - check it out

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/MXGP-5,1358553

|

Check out my YouTube channel
Follow me on Twitter
Streaming on Twitch

Team Green for Life!

5/28/2019 9:31 AM

cjg23307 wrote:

Fresh wrote:

imagine them putting out a half decent game for once

|

5/28/2019 9:36 AM

cjg23307 wrote:

Fresh wrote:

Dont get too mad, but they already have a graphics/livery editor in RIDE 3, and honestly I'd be shocked if they put it in the new game because they didnt have it in MESX2 even though they know people want new graphics, let alone a graphics editor.

Simplest way around no good graphics is to play on PC

|

I burn dirt for years, and I can burn it with the best of em. Kickin dirt, killin rabbits with dirt clods. We aint seen another human like that.