MXDN camping or share a camping spot?

zookie
Well...looks like I waited too long. This has been sold out for a while. Would love to go to the race. I don't need much more than space for a car and a tent.

Does anyone 1) have a camping spot they can't use and will sell or 2) have extra space on their camping spot and would sell me that space as the "extra car" that Red Bud sells passes for?

Braaaap!
|
49weasel
9/9/2018 9:16pm
I may. 2 questions
1.Are you cool ?

2.Do you drink beer?

zookie
9/10/2018 3:00pm
49weasel wrote:
I may. 2 questions
1.Are you cool ?

2.Do you drink beer?

In college, I used to do handstands and drop head first onto empty cans to crush them. I cut my head wide open doing it once. Thank god camera phones and YouTube weren't a thing then. Last year I beat a bunch of college-age folks in a chugging contest and I am well over a decade their senior. Does that answer both of the questions?

It's RED BUD and it's MXDN...beer has to be involved. Man, I miss living in MI. What a freaking awesome state for racing.

If I seem to fit the bill, send me your # in a private message and let's chat. If I was only this good at picking up chicks when I was on the market...
wide open wally
Fantasy
3824th
9/11/2018 6:57am
I’m in the same boat! Anyone willing to let me and a few buddies squeeze a tent in somewhere would be saints! We obviously would throw some $$ in. We are all mid to late 20s moto fans . 3rd mxdn for me!

Post a reply to: MXDN camping or share a camping spot?

The Latest