MXDN...The right guy ??

Frank
6/1/2018 4:04pm
Eli can't make it. The Monster Cup is the following week.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
6/1/2018 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 4:24pm
Mxracer6y wrote:
He would have absolutely no shot, none. not even 1 in a million... ZERO chance. He would not just "find an extra gear" ... what do...
He would have absolutely no shot, none. not even 1 in a million... ZERO chance.

He would not just "find an extra gear" ... what do you think this is? What do you think he doesn't try or something? Like this whole time hes capable of winning races but just "mehhhh im just gonna hang back and relax"

peick vs herlings or cairoli??

No dude. just no. Unless herlings was on an 85...then MAYBE peick has a chance.

You guys and your peick fantasies.I'm not sure why so many people on vital want to blow the guy.... it seems like waaaaaaaaaay too many people on here have a man crush on him... and for what reason?

Peick isnt even in my top 5 that i would pick to send to MXdN
It's not actually Piecks resbonabilty to go after AC and Herlings. That's Tomacs task although Pieck would be racing Herlings in this fantasy as Herlings always rides the OPEN class. Your right Pieck isn't close to Herlings and Coldenhoff isn't close to Tomac either. I would bet Pieck on Red Bud does better then Coldenhoff. His problem would be if France was smart he would be racing Febvre. That's why Bagget needs to get in gear and stay healthy.
HusqFan3
6/1/2018 4:34pm
ledger wrote:
If he knew Now that he was going and had time to prepare, I do believe he would find an extra gear. Herlings and Cairolli...probably not,to...
If he knew Now that he was going and had time to prepare, I do believe he would find an extra gear. Herlings and Cairolli...probably not,to be honest, but it sounds cool,lol.
Sparkey wrote:
Do you really think that? Why wouldn't he find an extra gear for the AMA nationals??? Does he not give a shit about AMA series and...
Do you really think that? Why wouldn't he find an extra gear for the AMA nationals??? Does he not give a shit about AMA series and will try harder for the MXdN? What your implying is absolutely ludicrous.
Exactly. His premise suggest he’s not giving his career everything he’s got but once he slaps on the old Stars and Stripes, he’ll finally give it everything he’s got. I can’t think of any flaws in his argument so i day go ahead and give it to him.

The Shop

6/1/2018 4:50pm
JFC.... its over 3 months away, Plenty of time for JA21 to get back rolling, Webb, and Barcia run well at Redbud. Plenty of time to see who's running well.
plowboy
6/1/2018 5:36pm
Amart....yep, I'm a total fan boy but he can do work at the Bud.
ledger
6/1/2018 5:38pm
BroFoSho wrote:
You really want to try and have Peick race against Herlings and Cairoli???? No offense to Pieck but that would be like having a Vital member...
You really want to try and have Peick race against Herlings and Cairoli????

No offense to Pieck but that would be like having a Vital member trying to qualify for a national haha
ledger wrote:
If he knew Now that he was going and had time to prepare, I do believe he would find an extra gear. Herlings and Cairolli...probably not,to...
If he knew Now that he was going and had time to prepare, I do believe he would find an extra gear. Herlings and Cairolli...probably not,to be honest, but it sounds cool,lol.
Mxracer6y wrote:
He would have absolutely no shot, none. not even 1 in a million... ZERO chance. He would not just "find an extra gear" ... what do...

He would not just "find an extra gear" ... what do you think this is? What do you think he doesn't try or something? Like this whole time hes capable of winning races but just "mehhhh im just gonna hang back and relax"

You guys and your peick fantasies.I'm not sure why so many people on vital want to blow the guy.... it seems like waaaaaaaaaay too many people on here have a man crush on him... and for what reason?

Went right over your head didn't it ?? Read my response to BroFoSho. I'll spell it out for you...Herlings and Cairolli...probably not, to be honest. What part do you not comprehend or understand about that ?? "Probably not" leans more to the word "No" Good luck on figuring that out,lol.
plowboy
6/1/2018 6:31pm
ledger wrote:
Mxracer6y wrote:

ledger wrote:
Went right over your head didn't it ?? Read my response to BroFoSho. I'll spell it out for you...[b]Herlings and Cairolli...probably not, to be honest[/b]. What...
Went right over your head didn't it ?? Read my response to BroFoSho. I'll spell it out for you...Herlings and Cairolli...probably not, to be honest. What part do you not comprehend or understand about that ?? "Probably not" leans more to the word "No" Good luck on figuring that out,lol.
So I understand your post: If Weston knew today he was on the team he could "find another gear" and be competitive against Herlings/Cairoli? I may have misunderstood so set me straight please. I'll say this...If Pieck found 3 more gears he couldn't keep up with those two. Eli will be the only American rider to possibly stay in SIGHT of Jeffery.
MX Culture
6/1/2018 6:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:
If Roger decides that Jason isn't ready...remember, we're talking about the last US rider to BEAT "The World"... My guess is that it's... MX1: Eli MX2...
If Roger decides that Jason isn't ready...remember, we're talking about the last US rider to BEAT "The World"...
My guess is that it's...
MX1: Eli
MX2: ZachO or Plessinger
MX3: Baggett or ZachO

A side-note: I'd LOVE throwing Weston in there...it would be the ultimate Rags to Riches story. In-fact, JGR should build a bike that looks like his Hyper-X Privateer Zook from the 2013 Utah National back when he "BROUGHT IT!" like a bad ass (5-5 for 4th O/A).
why Zach on a 450 over Baggett or Barcia?
didn't we try this experiment last year?
plowboy
6/1/2018 6:50pm
TeamGreen wrote:
If Roger decides that Jason isn't ready...remember, we're talking about the last US rider to BEAT "The World"... My guess is that it's... MX1: Eli MX2...
If Roger decides that Jason isn't ready...remember, we're talking about the last US rider to BEAT "The World"...
My guess is that it's...
MX1: Eli
MX2: ZachO or Plessinger
MX3: Baggett or ZachO

A side-note: I'd LOVE throwing Weston in there...it would be the ultimate Rags to Riches story. In-fact, JGR should build a bike that looks like his Hyper-X Privateer Zook from the 2013 Utah National back when he "BROUGHT IT!" like a bad ass (5-5 for 4th O/A).
MX Culture wrote:
why Zach on a 450 over Baggett or Barcia?
didn't we try this experiment last year?
Does MX2 "have" to run a 450?
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
6/1/2018 10:06pm
Send whoever has the 1st and 2nd most points in the 450 class when decision time comes (or the 3 races prior since Anderson is injured)
Plus whoever is leading the points in the 250 class.

So most likely:
Tomac
Anderson or Barcia.
Osborne, J-Mart or Plessinger
Helder
6/1/2018 10:49pm
I think if Barcia stays fit he would be over JA21 fit or not, team will be ET3, Barcia and a 250 rider
6/2/2018 3:14am
tprice07 wrote:
I vote that we grant Roczen US citizenship and adopt him as our own and send him with Tomac and Osborne.
ledger wrote:
Amen to that..... Serious Question, I'll probably get beat up for asking...Could Roczen or Musquin ride for USA if they desired ?? I'm sure they would...
Amen to that..... Serious Question, I'll probably get beat up for asking...Could Roczen or Musquin ride for USA if they desired ?? I'm sure they would be disowned by their own country, but I have wondered if that is possible. Ya'll don't beat me up too much please. Thanks.
Is this what the great USA has come to??
A few years of losses and now you're entertaining 'cheating' do you can win??

C'mon guys where is your pride??
Some of you disappoint me.
rileymx
6/2/2018 6:27am
imagine if Austria, european country that owns ktm and redbull, whould turn herlings, cairoli and jonas their citizens just to have the best team possible to win the mxdn ???
imagine what whould be the bashing and shit talk here if that was a put as a possibility ???
thats how amused i get by readding here the will of a lot of american fans to have, first musquin and now roczen to race for team usa, just for that team to have a winning chance.....i know its not like all americans want that, but i have seen alot of them give it a tought, as i have seen a lot of them bash on tomac for not going and wishing he would never be picked again and now he is the only name without a dought accepted by all......
this really says a lot about the patriotism and pride of those us fans....someone get me a win at any cost, what ever the cost !!!!!
and then i am the one who is an anti american !!!!!!!!
BobbyM
6/2/2018 7:20am
LungButter wrote:
Tomac, Barcia, Osborne. We want guys who have battled for and won championships, guys who have been there and done it, guys who know what it...
Tomac, Barcia, Osborne.

We want guys who have battled for and won championships, guys who have been there and done it, guys who know what it takes to deal with the pressure to win and come out on top.

Peick is solid as hell, better than many thought he'd ever be, but there are several better choices for MXDN in my opinion.
Consistency is Weston's middle name AND the key to winning the MXoN. He'd make a fine rep.
keinz
6/2/2018 7:52am
Sry, but how Baggett delivered so far from MXON's? He donn't have the nerves or whatever it takes to represent your home country. Look at those result's he haved so far
WeiserGuy
6/2/2018 8:38am

I know he's currently riding wounded but that's when lions do their best work.

Post a reply to: MXDN...The right guy ??

The Latest