MXDN Caption Time

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2018 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 5:01 PM

I'm sure many of you caught some Caption Worthy photos of the weekend. Lets see em! I'll start with this one of Jess Pettis and Jeffery Herlings!

Photo

|

10/10/2018 7:08 PM

Photo
Photo
|

10/10/2018 7:22 PM

mh226 wrote:

I'm sure many of you caught some Caption Worthy photos of the weekend. Lets see em! I'll start with this one of Jess Pettis and Jeffery Herlings!

Photo

It would be better if the were Tomac behind Herling’s saying “Line up at A1, if you aren’t too scared!”

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

10/10/2018 7:30 PM

109 wrote: Photo
Photo

?

|

10/10/2018 10:38 PM

mh226 wrote:

Photo

Hey Herlings... Did you see the cooler with all the beer that was labeled... Team USA World Champs ? ??????

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/10/2018 11:03 PM

It wasn’t beer in those cans.., it was tearslaughing

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

10/11/2018 7:39 AM

Those beers will be in the Dominican Republic drank by someone wearing a Falcons super bowl championship t-shirt.

|

10/11/2018 8:30 AM

The Victory Fridge was a play off what Bud Light did for Cleveland Browns fans, where when they finally won after a long losing streak, the beer was free. It didn't work out, so we donated them to the Grass Track race this weekend, where we're pretty sure Team USA alumni Jeff Stanton is going to win the pit bike race no matter what!

DC
Racer X

|

10/11/2018 9:29 AM

Damn, our MXdN program was just compared to the Cleveland Browns

|

10/11/2018 9:44 AM

Photo

Racer X salutes Team USA Women's Basketball 2018!

|

10/11/2018 9:47 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

like the Cleveland Browns this season, our team wasn't the worst and was just kinda okay

|

10/11/2018 9:52 AM

Caption this photo? Photo

|

10/11/2018 12:52 PM

DC wrote:

The Victory Fridge was a play off what Bud Light did for Cleveland Browns fans, where when they finally won after a long losing streak, the beer was free. It didn't work out, so we donated them to the Grass Track race this weekend, where we're pretty sure Team USA alumni Jeff Stanton is going to win the pit bike race no matter what!

DC
Racer X

Grass Track in Ireland ?? if so i getting drunk lol

|

10/11/2018 12:56 PM

I posted this in the race discussion on Sunday, but I will re-post here since you're asking for them.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

10/11/2018 5:09 PM

Photo

This makes me shake my head in amazement. How can the USA still think winning one event makes anyone world champions. Prado and Herlings are world champs, Plessinger and Tomac are (rather questionably) super cross ‘world champs’. France winning the des nations doesn’t make them world champs in my eyes. It’s like the World Series/Stanley cup winners calling themselves world champs. They aren’t.

If people think Herlings cannot call himself the best unless he can ride supercross then no one can call a one off motocross event world champ crowning.

|

10/11/2018 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2018 6:48 PM

Anyone have a name for this rig? I laughed my ass off when we rolled in and we’re camped just a few spots away. Forgot I had taken a picture of it.

Photo

|

10/11/2018 7:07 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Anyone have a name for this rig? I laughed my ass off when we rolled in and we’re camped just a few spots away. Forgot I had taken a picture of it.

Photo

That a ‘79 Chevy VanCamino!

|

10/11/2018 7:08 PM

Beeby wrote:

This makes me shake my head in amazement. How can the USA still think winning one event makes anyone world champions. Prado and Herlings are world champs, Plessinger and Tomac are (rather questionably) super cross ‘world champs’. France winning the des nations doesn’t make them world champs in my eyes. It’s like the World Series/Stanley cup winners calling themselves world champs. They aren’t.

If people think Herlings cannot call himself the best unless he can ride supercross then no one can call a one off motocross event world champ crowning.

Just curious, what team(s) are better than the world series champ, or Stanley cup champ?

|

10/11/2018 7:55 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Thats my team, watch your mouth

|

10/11/2018 8:20 PM

Photo

Beeby wrote:

loftyair wrote:

Just curious, what team(s) are better than the world series champ, or Stanley cup champ?

Well considering the World Series and Stanley cup only includes US teams and a few exceptions, then its not even valid for the winners of those to call themselves world champs. There is a world championship of ice hockey and in the case of baseball, pretty sure Cuba puts the Honors on any US team that plays whenever anything that resembles a world competition takes place.

|

10/11/2018 8:57 PM

Wasn't at the race, but watched it. Made me think of this scene.

Photo

|

10/12/2018 7:31 AM

A dutch fan (i do not know him) kicking a small american flag on the back of a truck infront of a hillbilly in a camouflage rainsuit almost getting his ass beat it was fucking hilarious he shit his pants for sure ???

|

10/12/2018 8:57 AM

aeffertz wrote:

Photo

still more of a truck than a Ridgeline

|