MXA's reporting J-law fired

twizzler
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:35pm
Do we believe them????
|
Trip
10/7/2008 2:18pm
So now he has been fired twice? Spill it BobbyM!!!
socalmx716
10/7/2008 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2008 2:49pm
Trip wrote:
This would be the first time he's been fired, from YOT at least.

The Shop

Trip
10/7/2008 3:58pm
Trip wrote:
socalmx716 wrote:
This would be the first time he's been fired, from YOT at least.
I thought when he got into the fight at the track, a week or two after rolling a rental car Transworld, Vital, RacerX all said he was fired. So yeah, second time.
socalmx716
10/7/2008 4:07pm
Trip wrote:
I thought when he got into the fight at the track, a week or two after rolling a rental car Transworld, Vital, RacerX all said he...
I thought when he got into the fight at the track, a week or two after rolling a rental car Transworld, Vital, RacerX all said he was fired. So yeah, second time.
But it was later reported that in fact he was never fired from Yamaha. So first time.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
10/7/2008 4:09pm
Look! It's two guys doing the, "I've gotta win this argument" dance.
socalmx716
10/7/2008 4:15pm
GuyB wrote:
Look! It's two guys doing the, "I've gotta win this argument" dance.
Laughing
Jabjr222
10/7/2008 4:21pm
Pretty weak cast if you ask me...
BobbyM
10/7/2008 4:32pm
NO WAY...HE'LL BE ON THE LINE AT A1! really he will....lmao.

If there is any truth to the rumor he will not race in the US ever again...or for a very long time.
10/7/2008 5:01pm
I'm calling B.S. unless he got pulled over leaving E-Town and they caught a wiff of the aroma comming from his truck. then maybe??
aedwards07
10/7/2008 5:13pm
Maybe yamaha thinks they only need 1 SX and MX title with james this year?
10/7/2008 5:17pm
I'm calling B.S. unless he got pulled over leaving E-Town and they caught a wiff of the aroma comming from his truck. then maybe??
from the results i found, he wasnt there. racing atleast.
my thinking is yamaha was probably waiting on ama's ruling on whether or not they are going to allow him to race 09 sx and when they said NO, he got fired. worthless to the team if he cant race come january.
10/7/2008 5:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2008 5:24pm
"Last night it was just a rumor, but today we heard from a very good source that it will soon be official - J-Law is getting the axe! That's all we know for now - more later." soon be fired.... because they cant find him to give him the actually firing and taking back of any bikes.
iro
10/7/2008 5:31pm
"Last night it was just a rumor, but today we heard from a very good source that it will soon be official - J-Law is getting...
"Last night it was just a rumor, but today we heard from a very good source that it will soon be official - J-Law is getting the axe! That's all we know for now - more later." soon be fired.... because they cant find him to give him the actually firing and taking back of any bikes.
el oh el can't find him? i wasn't even looking for him this weekend and saw him... P.S. did anyone catch the "Cryin Villospodo" banner he supposedly made for the demo on sunday?
TerryK
10/7/2008 5:39pm
The straight scoop is this:

After a police investigation, a warrant was issued for Lawrence a few days ago for the ear biting incident. Yamaha caught wind of it and immediately told Yamaha of Troy (Star Racing) that they had had enough and Lawrence was no longer on Yamaha's payroll plus they (Yamaha) were pulling all support for the team. In light of this, many of the teams other supporters have also bailed on the deal. Add this to Donovan Mitchell's resigning as Star team manager last month and it has effectively put the team out of business.

Damn!
10/7/2008 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2008 5:48pm
"Last night it was just a rumor, but today we heard from a very good source that it will soon be official - J-Law is getting...
iro wrote:
el oh el can't find him? i wasn't even looking for him this weekend and saw him... P.S. did anyone catch the "Cryin Villospodo" banner he...
el oh el can't find him? i wasn't even looking for him this weekend and saw him... P.S. did anyone catch the "Cryin Villospodo" banner he supposedly made for the demo on sunday?
apparently the police cant find him to arrest him.
flarider
10/7/2008 5:43pm
TerryK wrote:
The straight scoop is this: After a police investigation, a warrant was issued for Lawrence a few days ago for the ear biting incident. Yamaha caught...

After a police investigation, a warrant was issued for Lawrence a few days ago for the ear biting incident. Yamaha caught wind of it and immediately told Yamaha of Troy (Star Racing) that they had had enough and Lawrence was no longer on Yamaha's payroll plus they (Yamaha) were pulling all support for the team. In light of this, many of the teams other supporters have also bailed on the deal. Add this to Donovan Mitchell's resigning as Star team manager last month and it has effectively put the team out of business.

Damn!
and there it is...
flarider
10/7/2008 5:48pm
TerryK wrote:
lol, there what is?
What I heard a couple hours ago
crowe176
10/7/2008 5:52pm
He's just a kid. Let it go guys. Like any of you were perfect when you were his age..blah blah
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
10/7/2008 5:59pm
TerryK wrote:
The straight scoop is this: After a police investigation, a warrant was issued for Lawrence a few days ago for the ear biting incident. Yamaha caught...

Damn!
I said it here a few months ago that they would be a 3 teir team within the year. This has been a work in progress for a while.
BobbyM
10/7/2008 6:08pm
aedwards07 wrote:
Maybe yamaha thinks they only need 1 SX and MX title with james this year?
it has nothing to do with wtf they think in that regard get a clue.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
10/7/2008 6:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 8:45pm
TerryK wrote:

Damn!
Thanks for posting that.

I respect what the kid can do on a bike....but the shit he has pulled in the past is total bullshit.

Looks like he is possibly gonna do some time along with his probation violations and this assault charge. He better hope he doesn't get over a year and a day,cause he isn't gonna like being in the State Pen.

BobbyM
10/7/2008 6:11pm
TerryK wrote:

Damn!
flarider wrote:
and there it is...
yup dave...and i guess he really fucked up the dude by clobbering him with a wrench and then biting his ear off while unconscious. i wonder if he at least saute'd the ear since they are rather tough in their native form.
JPT
10/7/2008 6:13pm
BobbyM wrote:
yup dave...and i guess he really fucked up the dude by clobbering him with a wrench and then biting his ear off while unconscious. i wonder...
yup dave...and i guess he really fucked up the dude by clobbering him with a wrench and then biting his ear off while unconscious. i wonder if he at least saute'd the ear since they are rather tough in their native form.
Is that the voice of experiance there Bob?

Post a reply to: MXA's reporting J-law fired

The Latest