1976 Suzuki RM125. Hmmmmm……. Photo

|

7/31/2018 4:48 PM

|

7/31/2018 4:51 PM

Oh, the humanity!

|

7/31/2018 7:14 PM

The company I work for used to have janitors that cleaned the place. Always spotless and professional looking. Bean counters cut those jobs...now it's like working in a salvage yard. I'm pretty certain MXA used to have a proofreader...Bean counters strike again.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/31/2018 7:23 PM

They have already fixed it, now it's a Yamaha!

|

7/31/2018 7:29 PM

I can't fathom how MXA continues to make so many dumb mistakes.

|

7/31/2018 7:31 PM

Cancerman wrote:

They have already fixed it, now it's a Yamaha!

Someone will be fixing the counter shaft if they don't loosen up that chain.

|

7/31/2018 7:33 PM

Am I the only one that thinks these guys aren’t nearly as dumb as we think they are?

They make a huge, inexcusable error that everyone freaks out over. Then everyone races to vital/twitter (matthes) and we all click on it just to see how “stupid” these guys are....

Considering this thread with a link has a 100 or so views, MXAs click count has gone up more than it would have had they posted it correctly

#tinfoilhatconsipracy

|

shit'll buff out

7/31/2018 7:59 PM

moscrop940 wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks these guys aren’t nearly as dumb as we think they are?

They make a huge, inexcusable error that ...more

You may be on to something

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

7/31/2018 8:17 PM

Photo
|

7/31/2018 8:19 PM

Lets hope the people with ticks are safe too.

|

7/31/2018 8:20 PM

MXA is as old school as it gets. I don’t think they give two shits about the website

|

7/31/2018 8:20 PM

I just think it's incredibly funny how bunched up some of you get over something so fucking stupid.

If you hate that damn mag so much why are you even looking at the site?

I'd also like to see how stupid some of y'all would look if we followed you around 24/7 and nit picked every god damn move you make.

Some of you guys have why to much time on your hands and serious confidence issues.

|

7/31/2018 8:30 PM

Might want to fix that "too"or else you'll be getting the same treatment.

|

7/31/2018 8:47 PM

Well it is yellow after all whistling

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/31/2018 8:57 PM

GuyB wrote: Photo

What's your point....worse tragedies going on in the world? True.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/31/2018 10:09 PM

WOW THIS OLD SUSZUKI GOTS AND EVEN SHORTER SWING ARM THAN MY RM85! I WONDER DOES IT GETTED HEAD SHAKE ON THE LONG STRAITS???

|

suszuki rm85

7/31/2018 11:44 PM

plowboy wrote:

If you can’t spot typo…

|

7/31/2018 11:56 PM

....flea is a little bug
Flee is to run away.....

|

8/1/2018 3:44 AM

plowboy wrote:

GuyB wrote:

If you can’t spot typo…

pinch if it had been a snake.....lol.
|

8/1/2018 5:15 AM

plowboy wrote:

GuyB wrote:

If you can’t spot typo…

Nice. I missed the typo too and thought your were referencing Vital/MXA. "People flee to Vital to escape MXA" blush

|

8/1/2018 5:25 AM

plowboy wrote:

GuyB wrote:

If you can’t spot typo…

Ted722 wrote:

Nice. I missed the typo too and thought your were referencing Vital/MXA. "People flee to Vital to escape MXA" blush

On a side note, I can't stand going to CNN's website because of the stupid videos that play above the articles when you're trying to read them. They should default to paused, and if you want to watch instead of read then you can hit play. I just want to read, not really big on videos.

|

8/1/2018 6:52 AM

dimetime wrote:

I just think it's incredibly funny how bunched up some of you get over something so fucking stupid.

If you hate that damn ...more

I think we found Daryl Ecklund?

|

8/1/2018 7:06 AM

dimetime wrote:

If you hate that damn ...more

mx43 wrote:

I think we found Daryl Ecklund?

Ummm… Some people have WAY to much time.. Just sayin'

|

8/1/2018 7:09 AM

Thanks for posting about MXA. I would not have gone there otherwise today. Good content, and I will go again.

|

8/1/2018 1:07 PM

500guy wrote:

Lets hope the people with ticks are safe too.

Post of the day

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/1/2018 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2018 1:17 PM

plowboy wrote:

GuyB wrote:

If you can’t spot typo…

Still, it's a little crass using this tragedy to make a joke about MXA (or anybody else, for that matter), don't you think?

|

8/1/2018 1:23 PM

moscrop940 wrote:

They make a huge, inexcusable error that ...more

mx317 wrote:

You may be on to something

More clicks and they save money by crowd sourcing their editing. Seems pretty smart to me.

|

8/1/2018 1:26 PM

plowboy wrote:

GuyB wrote:

If you can’t spot typo…

slns wrote:

Still, it's a little crass using this tragedy to make a joke about MXA (or anybody else, for that matter), don't you think?

He wasn't joking. He was pointing out that typos can happen at anytime to the best of them.

|

8/1/2018 3:07 PM

Timo_2824 wrote:

On a side note, I can't stand going to CNN's website because of the stupid videos that play above the articles when you're ...more

This was on Apple News.

|