MXA needs to stop..

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2017 9:17 AM

They need to give up the ghost...it's the same old click bait and just out of left field...if it's correct I'll be the first to eat the crow but come on...It's just desperate..

Photo

|

9/25/2017 9:19 AM

Yea they lost me at “james stewart racing”

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

9/25/2017 9:20 AM

Yeah. They seriously need to knock it off. Bunch of attention whores

|

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.

9/25/2017 9:25 AM

Im pretty sure they didn't create the "advertisement" or the content of it, so why are you lambasting MXA?!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

9/25/2017 9:28 AM

bvm111 wrote:

Im pretty sure they didn't create the "advertisement" or the content of it, so why are you lambasting MXA?!

Because you're not core unless you hate MXA.

|

9/25/2017 9:34 AM

There is a famous saying on Twitter- "re-tweets do not equal endorsements."

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

9/25/2017 9:35 AM

Its worth watching the commmercial linked in the "article" as there are some interesting takeaways. There is indeed a 259 kawasaki but no mention of James. They are holding the "Ken Roczen 2 stroke shootout". If there was any kind of relationship left with james and Redbull you would think it would be the JS7 2 stroke shootout. The only other rider named in the commercial is Ronnie Mac. Did Marv win last year? I guess hes had knee surgery and wont be riding. They pumped up electric bikes as the future.

Anyway can someone photoshop an orange helmet on the Fonz?

|

9/25/2017 10:21 AM

You should forgive reynardfan1 because the internet is still a new thing in Nebraska.

|

Ed Johnson

9/25/2017 10:40 AM

They also showed the blacked out honda that seven mx posted on instagram a few months back. Not expecting anything at all from james just seems odd that redbull have dropped those nugs in there. Ah well only time will tell! smile

|

9/25/2017 11:01 AM

reynardfan1 wrote:

They need to give up the ghost...it's the same old click bait and just out of left field...if it's correct I'll be the first to eat the crow but come on...It's just desperate..

Photo

They showed the ad, what the Hell does MXA have to do with the content of the ad?

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

9/25/2017 12:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2017 12:44 PM

MXA just shared the video. They didn't make it.

This is a RedBull video. There is a KX with 259 stitting on a Seven stand as well as a Honda blacked out (with red details, not teal/aqua this time). Not sure why you are ripping on MXA. Tune into PulpMX tonight and I'm sure there will be more information.

Also, my logic tells me there is a chance it will be JS259 vs CR22 at some point in this event...DMXS said there were going to be some big names there..

?rel=0
|

9/25/2017 12:50 PM

What is MXA?

|

9/25/2017 12:52 PM

I'm 90% sure that video is just a joke

|

9/25/2017 1:09 PM

MXA clickbait. don't feed it.

|

9/25/2017 1:13 PM

Squidward wrote:

Yeah Red Bull should not make those videos for attention, but then again maybe that's the plan...................

|

9/25/2017 4:15 PM

reynardfan1 wrote:

Photo

"They need to give up the ghost"wassat .........I don't get the use of THAT analogy here. Are you saying they need to fry their engines till smoke comes out?

|

9/25/2017 4:59 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

You should forgive reynardfan1 because the internet is still a new thing in Nebraska.

Yeah.....we just got electricity here, cars too.......... every day I pray that my state could be more like Colorado. The people are SO much more refined and cultured there.

We are such backwards hicks here, I warn every person who wants to visit to stay away so all of our "backword" ways don't rub off on them. Don't want people to go back to wiping their noses on their sleeves.

|

9/26/2017 2:36 AM

That was the Redbull straight rhythm video which is a complete MESS. I'm no video critic but that's easily the worst Redbull video iv'e ever seen produced.

|

9/26/2017 2:42 AM

I thought it was funny. It reminded me of the old moto world videos.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

9/26/2017 4:39 AM

Usually Redbull stuff is done with money and skills.. this one looks like kid did as school work.. and was home schooled By old 2-stroke father..

|

9/26/2017 4:48 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

I thought it was funny. It reminded me of the old moto world videos.

Which was the point.

|

9/26/2017 5:13 AM

reynardfan1 wrote:

Photo

Got a better plan...don't like it quit following then we don't have to scroll thru your stupid posts.

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

9/26/2017 5:36 AM

RedBull is just trying to get some money out of JS7 while they still can. Endorsing someone to ride a couch is only going to go so far...

|

9/26/2017 6:42 AM

Good damn thing that Vital doesn't accept advertising! Or Racer-X or Pulp MX or Transworld with their KXF bike of the year shootout winner when it finished dead last in every other shootout. laughing

|

9/26/2017 7:06 AM

So in the video it has,

Future - Alta bike
Past - 2 Stroke which they used James' KX250 with the 259 plates as the example
Present - 4 stroke 450F Honda with Redbull graphics as the example.

The creators of this video did a good job and knew what they were doing.

I guess we will see a Alta, a 2 stroke(s) and obviously the 4 strokes.

My guess James will ride and it will probably be on that 450f Honda or we will see him on both.

|

9/26/2017 7:11 AM

To be fair, I don't think OP was bashing the ad so much as he was bashing the comment that MXA made about the ad (implying that JS7 will either be there on a KX250 or CRF450).

|

9/26/2017 8:03 AM

shiftmx_22 wrote:

To be fair, I don't think OP was bashing the ad so much as he was bashing the comment that MXA made about the ad (implying that JS7 will either be there on a KX250 or CRF450).

Well apparently the OP can't read or didn't take the time to read what they wrote. They didn't imply he would be there. They only mentioned that the video hinted that.

|

9/26/2017 8:20 AM

Didn't anybody listen to Pulp last night?? shocked

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

9/26/2017 8:35 AM

mx317 wrote:

Yeah Red Bull should not make those videos for attention, but then again maybe that's the plan...................

I was talking about MXA. And even if they didn't make it, they still shared it. In the end, whoever made THE POST ON INSTAGRAM it is stupid.

|

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.

9/26/2017 9:04 AM

Squidward wrote:

mx317 wrote:

Squidward wrote:

I was talking about MXA. And even if they didn't make it, they still shared it. In the end, whoever made THE POST ON INSTAGRAM it is stupid.

So it's stupid to share something from one of the major supporters of motocross both here in the US and GPs?

|