MX2 Season

7/24/2018 10:04am
So two things:

1. MX2 has turned into a pretty good battle at the top. How come that's not getting more buzz?

2. What has gotten into Calvin Vlaanderen? In the last three events, he's been in the top three five times with two wins. Who knew he'd be such a troublemaker for Jonas and Prado??
|
7/24/2018 10:43am
So two things: 1. MX2 has turned into a pretty good battle at the top. How come that's not getting more buzz? 2. What has gotten...
So two things:

1. MX2 has turned into a pretty good battle at the top. How come that's not getting more buzz?

2. What has gotten into Calvin Vlaanderen? In the last three events, he's been in the top three five times with two wins. Who knew he'd be such a troublemaker for Jonas and Prado??
Yes, there really should be an exclamation-mark behind Vlaanderen’s name right now. The dude has shown potential to and fro during the season, but you can tell he took another step on the pro-ladder as soon as he won that moto and got the overall in Indonesia.

And now it’s time for Jonass to show he’s the veteran and defending champ of the class. But I say Prado has him by the ropes right now. The next couple of races will be super-interesting, for sure. MX2 is probably the class in the world where it’s most interesting right now, I mean if nothing out of the ordinary happens, which it could, in any of the other classes.
7/24/2018 11:09am Edited Date/Time 7/24/2018 11:10am
Poppanator wrote:
Yes, there really should be an exclamation-mark behind Vlaanderen’s name right now. The dude has shown potential to and fro during the season, but you can...
Yes, there really should be an exclamation-mark behind Vlaanderen’s name right now. The dude has shown potential to and fro during the season, but you can tell he took another step on the pro-ladder as soon as he won that moto and got the overall in Indonesia.

And now it’s time for Jonass to show he’s the veteran and defending champ of the class. But I say Prado has him by the ropes right now. The next couple of races will be super-interesting, for sure. MX2 is probably the class in the world where it’s most interesting right now, I mean if nothing out of the ordinary happens, which it could, in any of the other classes.
I think we agree that Prado is the fastest, but Covington and Olsen -- and now Vlaanderen(!) -- are all there to gum up the works for the two title contenders. It's a big difference from watching MXGP or AMA 450MX.

Post a reply to: MX2 Season

The Latest