MX vs ATV Untamed Online Play

Camp332
12/14/2009 12:47pm
If I get hammered by a squid who is completely out of a race line, I then turn my motive of winning the race, to hammering the squid. It's amazing, how good you can ride a supercross track on a video game. Wish it were like that in real life!
JW381
12/14/2009 1:21pm
Didn't know anyone was still playing Untamed.

lol Laughing
tobz
12/14/2009 2:04pm
tobz wrote:
Their sales figures (which is all that really matters) will probably say different, but its a typical rainbow failure. I'm hoping they'll stick around with this...
Their sales figures (which is all that really matters) will probably say different, but its a typical rainbow failure. I'm hoping they'll stick around with this one and fix the shit out of it, but even then, all it will ever be a retarded looking rider farting around a average looking track.
Crash82 wrote:
I play with a bunch of folks online, from new racers to old school and everyone of them including me thinks that the game is awesome...
I play with a bunch of folks online, from new racers to old school and everyone of them including me thinks that the game is awesome. The terrain deformation is absolutely amazing when you get real MXers on there that know how to find lines and run them consistently. The online play has been great the races have been staying full and going off with out a hitch for me. Watching the track develop, the game play and rider reflex make up for the very few flaws this game has. The nationals are a thing of beauty, upgrade from that 19 inch TV your momma gave you and you would see that. When you jump out of the stadium, the sound is perfect the way it echoes off the walls, there's one Nat that the powder dust looks so real I find myself wanting to ride with my mouth closed. You are either a dumbass or a troll or both.
Easy there. The 46inch plasma i've got the ps3 up to shows it all. The national layouts are pretty good and have a hint of realism to them, but the graphics are far below par for the next gen games that have been coming out, oh, and they don't come out wreaking with bugs either! And the AI? i found myself cranking it up to all-time after my first race? wtf happen there? Shit got boring very quickly when your whooping the ai by 10 seconds a lap, even untamed had that right. pssshhh ah well, i wonder what ronrons team are going to come up with.....
Flatliner
12/14/2009 3:34pm
peelout719 wrote:
i played a lot this weekend with varied results on xbox. sometimes we would wait maybe 3 minutes and the next race was starting... others it...
i played a lot this weekend with varied results on xbox. sometimes we would wait maybe 3 minutes and the next race was starting... others it would be about 20 and never start so we would join a different session and an hour later finally race against like 3 guys.

definitely took a step back in the online department. untamed wasn't great, but i would take it's online setup over this one any day.

why you can't pick laps and tracks in public match is beyond me. sometimes you will play the same track 2 or 3 times in a row... gay.
I've yet to get an answer as to why you cant pick laps and tracks. Not holding my breath either.

The Shop

Sparkey
12/14/2009 3:39pm
I hop on my son's xbox acct. and sometimes I want to throw the dam thing across the room. I just want to race one freak'n race and I get put into my own rooms and sit there for 10-15 mins with ZERO people joining.

My son showed me how I can 'join session' of his friends who are playing. Much better. But I can say, that If I didn't have his friends list, I would absolutly hate the online play.
T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
12/14/2009 4:12pm
Tiki, I finally got mine to connect with no problems.

I'm ready to rock now. I played online the other night, and wow, there are some guys that just plain and simple do not know how to have a clean race. That really takes a lot of the fun out of it. I was running the best, or second to best lap times of the race, but finishing way back because I'd get cleaned out on at least two of the three laps.
Devil1nNj
12/14/2009 5:04pm
I m getting tired of this crap too. I just played for an hour and there were only 2 of us in the room. Nobody entered, we got the same track 2x in a row,
They better address this, people I raced with over the weekend on live chat we're complaining about it as well, so it's not just our board complaining.
I love the game, but hate waiting 30 minutes to play sitting in a room by myself constantly quitting trying to find a room.

Post a reply to: MX vs ATV Untamed Online Play

The Latest