MX vs ATV Untamed Online Play

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2009 12:32 PM

i hate when i get cleaned out by squids, yet i love taking people out. something gratifying about it. double edged sword i guess smile

|

suck it

12/14/2009 12:47 PM

If I get hammered by a squid who is completely out of a race line, I then turn my motive of winning the race, to hammering the squid. It's amazing, how good you can ride a supercross track on a video game. Wish it were like that in real life!

|

United States of America

12/14/2009 1:21 PM

Didn't know anyone was still playing Untamed.

lol laughing

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

12/14/2009 2:04 PM

tobz wrote:

Their sales figures (which is all that really matters) will probably say different, but its a typical rainbow failure. I'm ...more

Crash82 wrote:

I play with a bunch of folks online, from new racers to old school and everyone of them including me thinks that the game is ...more

Easy there. The 46inch plasma i've got the ps3 up to shows it all. The national layouts are pretty good and have a hint of realism to them, but the graphics are far below par for the next gen games that have been coming out, oh, and they don't come out wreaking with bugs either! And the AI? i found myself cranking it up to all-time after my first race? wtf happen there? Shit got boring very quickly when your whooping the ai by 10 seconds a lap, even untamed had that right. pssshhh ah well, i wonder what ronrons team are going to come up with.....

|

12/14/2009 3:34 PM

peelout719 wrote:

i played a lot this weekend with varied results on xbox. sometimes we would wait maybe 3 minutes and the next race was ...more

I've yet to get an answer as to why you cant pick laps and tracks. Not holding my breath either.

|

12/14/2009 3:39 PM

I hop on my son's xbox acct. and sometimes I want to throw the dam thing across the room. I just want to race one freak'n race and I get put into my own rooms and sit there for 10-15 mins with ZERO people joining.

My son showed me how I can 'join session' of his friends who are playing. Much better. But I can say, that If I didn't have his friends list, I would absolutly hate the online play.

|

12/14/2009 4:12 PM

Tiki, I finally got mine to connect with no problems.

I'm ready to rock now. I played online the other night, and wow, there are some guys that just plain and simple do not know how to have a clean race. That really takes a lot of the fun out of it. I was running the best, or second to best lap times of the race, but finishing way back because I'd get cleaned out on at least two of the three laps.

|

12/14/2009 5:04 PM

I m getting tired of this crap too. I just played for an hour and there were only 2 of us in the room. Nobody entered, we got the same track 2x in a row,
They better address this, people I raced with over the weekend on live chat we're complaining about it as well, so it's not just our board complaining.
I love the game, but hate waiting 30 minutes to play sitting in a room by myself constantly quitting trying to find a room.

|

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people -Eleanor Roosevelt

Aim: Devil1nnj