MX vs ATV Supercross Encore

1-forty-8
11/9/2015 8:45am
731chopper wrote:
There are motocross tracks as well. I'm not sure how many though. I only played one and it was a track from Alive. I'm not sure...
There are motocross tracks as well. I'm not sure how many though. I only played one and it was a track from Alive. I'm not sure if they're all old Alive tracks or if there are new ones too.
All Alive tracks unfortunately. When Roncada announced that there were classic mx tracks from past game(s) I got excited, then I read all alive tracks and now I'm one off those pesky SX only guys. The tracks off Alive suck.

I do admit I'm having fun playing Supercross though. I'm slowing learning how to whip, and it is fun figuring out the tracks. The A.I. is quick too which is good. They're completely outta control and block pass ya any chance they get but quick! I'm enjoying battling to get on the box. They do need to do something about the damn breaks though and the frame rate issues with certain races.

The game is far far from perfect, but it only cost 20 quid.. I'm ok with that.
DrSweden
11/30/2015 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2015 8:24am
Agree with the fellow euro above, a bit whatever since it's dirt cheap, $35 in Sweden, that's half the price of GTA V or MXGP. Game looks pretty good, splendid you can ride a smoker and supercross (which MXGP couldn't deliver). BUT!!! The feeling, steering is bad compared to MXGP. For those that doesn't play mxgp, other than being tits on all levels (lacking smokers and supercross) you feel like you can push it, torture the bike and get something in return. Almost like you feel, damn this bike needs attention afterward. This is way to much arcade, riding on a ten feet pole while being drunk...

Just copy mxgp code, do an upgrade! Smile
jonesaustin
11/30/2015 4:14pm
it's actually not so inexpensive unless you're a gamer who had reason to upgrade to PS4. the only reason I have PS3 was for these games, so to get Encore means $400 + game cost. can't imagine why PS3 couldn't run this but I don't develop code so..
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
11/30/2015 7:29pm
it's actually not so inexpensive unless you're a gamer who had reason to upgrade to PS4. the only reason I have PS3 was for these games...
it's actually not so inexpensive unless you're a gamer who had reason to upgrade to PS4. the only reason I have PS3 was for these games, so to get Encore means $400 + game cost. can't imagine why PS3 couldn't run this but I don't develop code so..
PS4 Black Friday deal (Uncharted Bundle) which includes a few games was $299 and you can still get it on eBay from Best Buy for Cyber Monday. If you or anyone else is interested that's a pretty good deal and you'll be ready for MXGP 2 in a few months.

The Shop

Post a reply to: MX vs ATV Supercross Encore

The Latest