MX tracks in Florida.

SURFGLOBE
3/20/2018 7:37am
Rode spyder mx Saturday. Then bostwick Sunday which was sick. Hitting croom today and pax tomorrow and then thinking of hitting Dade city on Thursday night...
Rode spyder mx Saturday. Then bostwick Sunday which was sick. Hitting croom today and pax tomorrow and then thinking of hitting Dade city on Thursday night and Waldo Friday. Having a sick time thanks for the input guys.
Pax is closed on Wed, but open on Thur.
Motohead279
7/6/2018 8:21pm
Markee wrote:
Florida people, whats the[b] frostproof[/b] area all about?? My work is building a new division there for some reason and I might consider moving. I commute...
Florida people, whats the frostproof area all about?? My work is building a new division there for some reason and I might consider moving. I commute 50 miles now so I'm curious about the surround areas, housing, MX, etc..

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
This thread is a little old but Frostproof is a pretty rural area but have quite a few tracks within an hour and a half. Bery centrally located between a lot of tracks. Bartow probably 30 minutes, Orlando MX and Florida Cycle Park, TampaMX, FTT all within an hour to hour and a half drive.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
7/7/2018 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2018 5:59pm
Rickyisms wrote:
It's worth it, The sand track is a blast and the owner (Loren Lykins) is a super cool guy.
Yeah Loren is a great guy and good friend and did an amazing job at managing Tracks and Trails and later moved over to manage 74 family fun park for a good while and hooked it up but recently had some drama there that I am surprised never made it here and Loren decided to part ways. Tracks and trails and 74 are on the same street and only a few miles apart and about an hour and half to okeechobee and 3 to 4 hours to Bithlo.
Rickyisms
7/7/2018 8:17pm
I would like to counter my last post in this thread and say that Florida Tracks and Trails has improved in track quality immensely, I was there last weekend and the prep was great and the track help great shape all day.

HOWEVER, There are signs all over the place that say no wheelies and no speeds exceeding 10 mph, we had quadtards on Banshees doing wheelies right towards our camp, even rear ended my dads side by side at one point, side by sides and quads drifting around the shell parking lot at 20+ mph with little kids on pw50s next to them, and flinging shell at people's cars, trucks, trailers, and toys.

When my dad went to address the situation to the people in charge who were all drinking at the bar they mocked him and acted like it was no big deal. Facility is awesome but the staff need a slap in the face, they're brain dead.

The Shop

MotoBros
1/12/2024 5:12am

Check out MotoBros.com to view our tracks in Florida.  We have put a lot of love and effort into enhancing the sport and providing a clean and professional atmosphere for all to enjoy. 

Okeechobee Mx:
Consists of 3 different tracks, pro shop, bleachers, beach, full RV hookups with septic, and more.  

Punta Gorda Mx:
Located directly across from Punta Gorda Airport. Consists of 2 different tracks.  The Main track is lit up for night riding and is a great blend between supercross and motocross, pit bike / 50 track, stadium bleacher seating, fishing, camping, rc track, etc.

OwenJakes
1/12/2024 6:42am

I'll include what motobros forgot to.. They charge $50 to ride. Spectators also are $20. Just know what you're getting into when you go.

dyoung249
Fantasy
1351st
1/12/2024 6:50am

74MX is back! We're heading there Sunday, the new owners are super rad and incredibly passionate about the sport!

stax199
1/12/2024 7:37am

You must hit Bostwick MX and Motobros okee chobee MX!! they both are a must.. pax is fun too!

OwenJakes
1/12/2024 10:12am
dyoung249 wrote:

74MX is back! We're heading there Sunday, the new owners are super rad and incredibly passionate about the sport!

Info/link? Best track I ever rode. Just so dang fun. I’ll be taking vacation immediately from Kentucky to PuntaG

so happy to hear this. 

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
1/12/2024 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2024 12:02pm

Great to have 74mx open again. Such a fun place and great people running the place. I got to ride there way before they ever first opened years ago with the current owners actually and even able to give some ideas on design. Good times. 

RY9MX
1/13/2024 8:31am
FLmxer wrote:
Great to have 74mx open again. Such a fun place and great people running the place. I got to ride there way before they ever first...

Great to have 74mx open again. Such a fun place and great people running the place. I got to ride there way before they ever first opened years ago with the current owners actually and even able to give some ideas on design. Good times. 

Don’t bother with 74. Unfortunately it’s become a quad track that caters to quads now. Quads and kids on a track are a no-go for me. 

dyoung249
Fantasy
1351st
1/15/2024 4:58am
dyoung249 wrote:

OwenJakes wrote:

Info/link? Best track I ever rode. Just so dang fun. I’ll be taking vacation immediately from Kentucky to PuntaG

so happy to hear this. 

Post a reply to: MX tracks in Florida.

The Latest