MX of Nations teams,

9/7/2018 1:16am
mxmasta wrote:
Bad news for Team Germany as Nagl undergoes surgery today to try to fix his injured finger. He tried to ride this week, but couldn‘t hold...
Bad news for Team Germany as Nagl undergoes surgery today to try to fix his injured finger. He tried to ride this week, but couldn‘t hold on after ten minutes. He was scheduled to ride the ADAC Masters this weekend, but will now be even a questionmark for the MXdN.
crusty_xx wrote:
dang that sucks.
Is there any official backup?

I'd probably put Jacobi on a 450 and Tom Koch in MX2
I don't think it is a good idea to put Henri Jacobi on a 450. He has a hard time to keep his 250 under control, don't think that it will end good with him on the big bike.
bowl
9/7/2018 1:24am
J geerts injured collarbone.
J.liber been riding poorly if late
Jvh should be in squad in 450 n j. Liber back 250?

That's if geerts does not recover.
9/7/2018 4:07am
Jeremy van Horebeek is on the team, Lieber isn't...
And Geerts will be fit in time I think
9/7/2018 7:29am
Jago Geerts will probably race in Assen again, so no worries for the Belgians

" here's a little update how are things going with me and something about recovery. So as you may know, my weekend in Switzerland finished pretty early. Had a nasty crash and I suffered broken collarbone in Qualifying race. Immediately after that we went back home. The next day I had a surgery. My recovery is going well, already able to cycling. It seems that I'll be able to ride already MXGP in Assen ??

Thanks to all of you for big support, can't wait to get back on bike.

Regards Jago #193"

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/10/2018 2:17am
Team Iceland

Eythor Reynisson
Andri Snær Gudmundsson
Einar Sigurðsson

Eythor Reynisson will be replaced by Ingvi Björn Birgisson since he recently dislocated his wrist and in the process broke his scaphoid and other bones in his hand. He already had 2 surgeries to put it back in place and will need a 3rd one since it's still not right.

RG1
9/10/2018 7:40am
Official Entry List is up. 31 Teams. Herlings in MXGP class

Post a reply to: MX of Nations teams,

The Latest