MX of Nations teams,

RG1
8/29/2018 9:28am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not sure if anything happened or not but looks like the official team for Estonia will actually be the following [b]Team Estonia [/b] MXGP: Tanel Leok...
Not sure if anything happened or not but looks like the official team for Estonia will actually be the following

Team Estonia

MXGP: Tanel Leok
MX2: Hardi Roosiorg
Open: Harri Kullas
That makes sense. I was surprised that Roosiorg wasn't included
8/29/2018 12:36pm
Has there been any news on the PR team, post ron mac? Windham appears to be in but who else will be on the team and what are they riding?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/29/2018 12:42pm
Has there been any news on the PR team, post ron mac? Windham appears to be in but who else will be on the team and...
Has there been any news on the PR team, post ron mac? Windham appears to be in but who else will be on the team and what are they riding?
TP and Sipes are the rest of the team. But that's the only info I have heard.
shane509
8/29/2018 3:32pm
Adam43 wrote:
We are spoiled for choice this year. Medaglia and Benoit are both riding well. After Kaven's performance on that stage in 2016, I'd be inclined to...
We are spoiled for choice this year.

Medaglia and Benoit are both riding well. After Kaven's performance on that stage in 2016, I'd be inclined to pick him. It's looking good either way.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If it would be up to me Team Canada would be Facciotti, Benoit and Pettis with Medaglia and Maffenbeier as back ups. Either way it'll be...
If it would be up to me Team Canada would be Facciotti, Benoit and Pettis with Medaglia and Maffenbeier as back ups.

Either way it'll be one of our strongest teams yet.
lestat wrote:
I wouldn’t put Facciotti on the team . He’s over it . Last year he just rode around like it was a practice day . Benoit...
I wouldn’t put Facciotti on the team . He’s over it . Last year he just rode around like it was a practice day . Benoit , Medaglia and Pettis is your best team .
Is there a reason why Thompson wouldn't be a good pick, given his prior Red Bud results?

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/29/2018 3:50pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If it would be up to me Team Canada would be Facciotti, Benoit and Pettis with Medaglia and Maffenbeier as back ups. Either way it'll be...
If it would be up to me Team Canada would be Facciotti, Benoit and Pettis with Medaglia and Maffenbeier as back ups.

Either way it'll be one of our strongest teams yet.
lestat wrote:
I wouldn’t put Facciotti on the team . He’s over it . Last year he just rode around like it was a practice day . Benoit...
I wouldn’t put Facciotti on the team . He’s over it . Last year he just rode around like it was a practice day . Benoit , Medaglia and Pettis is your best team .
shane509 wrote:
Is there a reason why Thompson wouldn't be a good pick, given his prior Red Bud results?
Thompson's name was in the mix. Team manager decide to pass on him this year in favor of Facciotti and Benoit. She made the right call in my opinion.

Thompson will more than likely be on the team next year assuming we send a team.
8/29/2018 8:56pm
Saw Killian at my local race on Saturday and he was limping pretty good. He must have come off somewhere.... Did you guys see the website...
Saw Killian at my local race on Saturday and he was limping pretty good. He must have come off somewhere....

Did you guys see the website they've launched for raising money?There are some pretty sweet deals. It's cool to see and be a part of. You risk nothing anyways...if they don't meet the 40k budget target they won't go to Red Bud and your purchase won't be debited from your card. Annoyed their team shirts signed are gone already. Wouldve liked Tonus's wilvo shirt signed....

https://www.ibelieveinyou.ch/ibiy-ch/src/#!/projectdetail/17603/team-sw…
What the heck? Venezuela and Estonia are sending over teams, but team Switzerland has to use the "go fund me" route to field their team?
RG1
8/30/2018 8:48am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 8:59am
Team Italy:
19. Antonio Cairoli
20. Michele Cervellin
21. Alessandro Lupino

So happy that 222 is in. I got a bit worried after Bulgaria when he said he didn't know if he was in. MXdN needs him
RG1
8/30/2018 8:49am
Saw Killian at my local race on Saturday and he was limping pretty good. He must have come off somewhere.... Did you guys see the website...
Saw Killian at my local race on Saturday and he was limping pretty good. He must have come off somewhere....

Did you guys see the website they've launched for raising money?There are some pretty sweet deals. It's cool to see and be a part of. You risk nothing anyways...if they don't meet the 40k budget target they won't go to Red Bud and your purchase won't be debited from your card. Annoyed their team shirts signed are gone already. Wouldve liked Tonus's wilvo shirt signed....

https://www.ibelieveinyou.ch/ibiy-ch/src/#!/projectdetail/17603/team-sw…
What the heck? Venezuela and Estonia are sending over teams, but team Switzerland has to use the "go fund me" route to field their team?
It's just to help the team. It's not cheap, and the more money they can raise the better the job they can do
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
9/3/2018 12:19pm
late change for team NZ,
Dylan Walsh has passport issues, and Hamish Harwood comes in as the MX2 Rider,

from his facebook

Dylan Walsh
10 hrs ·
Unfortunately I won’t be able to represent New Zealand at the MXoN this year. Myself, MNZ and my family did all we could to try get the citizenship and passport before the race but they couldn’t give me a time frame on when it arrives so we’ve decided the best for the team and NZ is to pull out. I’m sorry to every one at home that I’ve let down but I’ll still be flying the NZ flag in Europe next year and will have the passport ready for MXoN 2019. I wish the boys all the best
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/4/2018 8:25am
Looks like 17 year old Timur Petrašin will be riding for Team Russia.

Not sure who the other two riders are.
RG1
9/4/2018 8:54am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

One of them has to be Bobryshev. The other I would guess would be Mikhaylov as he has done some racing in the states
RG1
9/4/2018 8:57am
Any news on Team Switzerland. Killian Auberson is in for MX2 after Tonus withdrew, but Guillod broke his shoulder blade in Turkey. Can Tonus come back in? Maybe Baumgartner?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/4/2018 9:19am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

RG1 wrote:
One of them has to be Bobryshev. The other I would guess would be Mikhaylov as he has done some racing in the states
I posted about team Russia a couple pages back that it wasn't confirmed but that it was most likely going to be the following.

MXGP: Evgeny Bobryshev
MX2: Vsevolod Brylyakov
Open: Evgeny Mikhalov

So with Petrašin replacing Brylyakov in the MX2 class that could very well be the final lineup for Russia.

No idea what the racing scene is like over in Russia but that Petrašin kid is already an 8 time Russian champion.
RG1
9/4/2018 10:11am
Team Spain:

52. José Butron
53. Jorgé Prado
54. Carlos Campano

Injury hit team. I had no idea Campano was still racing, but he's put solid rides for them in the past.
philG
9/4/2018 1:05pm
RG1 wrote:
Team Spain: 52. José Butron 53. Jorgé Prado 54. Carlos Campano Injury hit team. I had no idea Campano was still racing, but he's put solid...
Team Spain:

52. José Butron
53. Jorgé Prado
54. Carlos Campano

Injury hit team. I had no idea Campano was still racing, but he's put solid rides for them in the past.
Campano raced in the Turkish GP in 2009. Shame that they have so many injured guys, they are starting to have a good bunch of riders.
RG1
9/4/2018 3:50pm
RG1 wrote:
Team Spain: 52. José Butron 53. Jorgé Prado 54. Carlos Campano Injury hit team. I had no idea Campano was still racing, but he's put solid...
Team Spain:

52. José Butron
53. Jorgé Prado
54. Carlos Campano

philG wrote:
Campano raced in the Turkish GP in 2009. Shame that they have so many injured guys, they are starting to have a good bunch of riders.
Raced many GP's. Was factory Yamaha for a while as fill in
DeStouwer
9/4/2018 11:28pm
RG1 wrote:
Team Spain:

52. José Butron
53. Jorgé Prado
54. Carlos Campano

philG wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Raced many GP's. Was factory Yamaha for a while as fill in
He raced for the Yamaha Bike It team of Steve Dixon in MX2 and MX1. After he couldn't get a new deal he moved to Brazil to race the series overthere. But didn't knew he still was going on.
Lynch
9/4/2018 11:47pm
Team Sweden

Filip Bengtsson, MX1
Alvin Östlund, MX2
Anton Gole, OPEN

All on Yamahas, they are getting help from Rock River Power Sports Yamaha.
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
9/6/2018 5:10am
Bad news for Team Germany as Nagl undergoes surgery today to try to fix his injured finger. He tried to ride this week, but couldn‘t hold on after ten minutes. He was scheduled to ride the ADAC Masters this weekend, but will now be even a questionmark for the MXdN.
9/6/2018 5:31am
scott_nz wrote:
late change for team NZ, Dylan Walsh has passport issues, and Hamish Harwood comes in as the MX2 Rider, from his facebook Dylan Walsh 10 hrs...
late change for team NZ,
Dylan Walsh has passport issues, and Hamish Harwood comes in as the MX2 Rider,

from his facebook

Dylan Walsh
10 hrs ·
Unfortunately I won’t be able to represent New Zealand at the MXoN this year. Myself, MNZ and my family did all we could to try get the citizenship and passport before the race but they couldn’t give me a time frame on when it arrives so we’ve decided the best for the team and NZ is to pull out. I’m sorry to every one at home that I’ve let down but I’ll still be flying the NZ flag in Europe next year and will have the passport ready for MXoN 2019. I wish the boys all the best
Sacrifice everything. Hop the border. It can be done
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/6/2018 6:13am
mxmasta wrote:
Bad news for Team Germany as Nagl undergoes surgery today to try to fix his injured finger. He tried to ride this week, but couldn‘t hold...
Bad news for Team Germany as Nagl undergoes surgery today to try to fix his injured finger. He tried to ride this week, but couldn‘t hold on after ten minutes. He was scheduled to ride the ADAC Masters this weekend, but will now be even a questionmark for the MXdN.
dang that sucks.
Is there any official backup?

I'd probably put Jacobi on a 450 and Tom Koch in MX2
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
9/6/2018 6:21am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2018 6:22am
crusty_xx wrote:
dang that sucks.

I don‘t know who would be the „official“ backup, but I guess it’s either Koch in MX2 with Jacobi on the 350 (which he races in the ADAC series) or they stay with Jacobi in MX2 and bring in Eckerold on the 450.

But Nagl still has hopes to be able to ride at the Nations...
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/6/2018 2:16pm
crusty_xx wrote:
dang that sucks.

mxmasta wrote:
I don‘t know who would be the „official“ backup, but I guess it’s either Koch in MX2 with Jacobi on the 350 (which he races in...
I don‘t know who would be the „official“ backup, but I guess it’s either Koch in MX2 with Jacobi on the 350 (which he races in the ADAC series) or they stay with Jacobi in MX2 and bring in Eckerold on the 450.

But Nagl still has hopes to be able to ride at the Nations...
Or Dennis Ullrich.
On a 450 he should still be the next best rider...
Rs444
9/6/2018 3:34pm
Lynch wrote:
Team Sweden

Filip Bengtsson, MX1
Alvin Östlund, MX2
Anton Gole, OPEN

Wtf Alvin östlund is injured?!?!?. Even if he is healthy now he have'nt raced since spring, they could have sent Ken Bengtsson instead and Jesper Jönsson instead for gole :$
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
9/6/2018 11:47pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2018 11:48pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Or Dennis Ullrich.
On a 450 he should still be the next best rider...
Ullrich startet his own 2-Stroke Team this year and didn‘t do as good as the last years where he was on the 4-Stroke bike. But I agree, on a 450 he would still be our next best rider.
DeStouwer
9/7/2018 12:00am
Lynch wrote:
Team Sweden

Filip Bengtsson, MX1
Alvin Östlund, MX2
Anton Gole, OPEN

Rs444 wrote:
Wtf Alvin östlund is injured?!?!?. Even if he is healthy now he have'nt raced since spring, they could have sent Ken Bengtsson instead and Jesper Jönsson...
Wtf Alvin östlund is injured?!?!?. Even if he is healthy now he have'nt raced since spring, they could have sent Ken Bengtsson instead and Jesper Jönsson instead for gole :$
Östlund will return in Assen, so he still has some time to regain speed.

Post a reply to: MX of Nations teams,

The Latest