MXGP: Juliocésar Zambrano
MX2: Tre Fierro
OPEN: Félix Lopez
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/15/2018 9:05 AM

scottydogmx wrote:

Team GB
I read an interview with Jake Nicholls and apparently Watson in Mx2 is a given, but the rest is between him , Anstie ...more

RG1 wrote:

If Nicholls is being considered then Simpson definitely should be. For me Anstie and Watson should be in 100% then probably ...more

Agreed

|

8/15/2018 9:53 AM

it may come down to who has a ride... Tommy, Shaun and Max are all out of contract at the end of the year.

|

8/15/2018 10:04 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote: Team Venezuela

Lorenzo Locurcio
Anthony Rodriguez
Carlos Badiali

Photo
RG1 wrote:

I know nothing about Badiali. But the way Locurcio and Rodriguez are riding this season they have a decent chance of making ...more

They definitely have a good chance to make the main. Solid team.

|

8/15/2018 10:13 AM

philG wrote:

it may come down to who has a ride... Tommy, Shaun and Max are all out of contract at the end of the year.

F#@k, I hadn't thought of that.
We might not be sending anyone then?
Oh well, it's a meaningless race that no one cares about anyway! whistling

|

8/15/2018 10:28 AM

philG wrote:

scottydogmx wrote:

F#@k, I hadn't thought of that.
We might not be sending anyone then?
Oh well, it's a meaningless race that no one cares about ...more

Fairly certain MXoN is included in GP riders contracts as part of the normal season. I wouldn't think we'll have any issues there

|

8/15/2018 10:53 AM

Team Brazil

MX2: Enzo Lopes
OPEN: Fabio Santos
MXGP: Gustavo Pessoa
|

8/27/2018 11:21 AM

Team GBR will be announced tomorrow. Jake Nicholls announced today that he's not on the team. Anstie and Watson are 100% locked in I think, so we will see tomorrow whether it is Simpson or Searle

|

8/27/2018 12:20 PM

Searle for sure for team GBR.

|

8/27/2018 12:23 PM

Bidirella wrote:

I hope so

|

8/27/2018 12:49 PM

Unfortunately it seems like Cairoli’s presence is in doubt (that would explain the unusual delay for the announcement of the italian team), basically he has to see what his doctor wants to do with his injured knee, if he wants to repair it surgically right after the last GP to give him as much time as possible to heal it or if he thinks he’s good to go for one last race weekend

Fingers crossed, we need him!

|

8/27/2018 1:03 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Searle was super solid in Sevlievo!

(Now how’s that for an alliteration!)

|

8/27/2018 1:33 PM

Bidirella wrote:

RG1 wrote:

I hope so

Me also

|

8/27/2018 1:36 PM

But I had heard that team GB was having problems with funding and selection was going to be based on teams that can get bikes over the pond !??

|

8/27/2018 2:03 PM

scottydogmx wrote:

But I had heard that team GB was having problems with funding and selection was going to be based on teams that can get bikes ...more

We're only struggling because it's so late. When we say struggling the budget is 50k. Which is a lot more than most teams will have. When the MXdN was at Lakewood Steve Dixon had a budget of 12k and we almost made the podium

|

8/27/2018 2:08 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

Unfortunately it seems like Cairoli’s presence is in doubt (that would explain the unusual delay for the announcement of the ...more

I'm hopeful that he will be there. MXdN is only a week after Imola. So it would only delay him by a week. It's getting late for the team to be announced though. Hopefully he makes it Cairoli, Cervellin and Lupino is a solid team

|

8/27/2018 2:35 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

Unfortunately it seems like Cairoli’s presence is in doubt (that would explain the unusual delay for the announcement of the ...more

we all want to see Tony at MXON

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/27/2018 2:42 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

we all want to see Tony at MXON

To be honest, I only want to see a 100% Toni at the nation's.

|

8/27/2018 4:05 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Same team as last year, Bernardini is ...more

I honestly Think they should go with faccetti in mx2, i Think he could be the next tc222 in a couple of years

|

8/27/2018 11:21 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

I honestly Think they should go with faccetti in mx2, i Think he could be the next tc222 in a couple of years

Right now Facchetti is nowhere near Cervellin, he’s still very young of course and with the talent he has he will took him only a few years to get there but he’s honestly well behind word championship guys guys like Lesiardo and Furlotti at this moment, even Forato did better than him this year in the EMX250. He still has to get used to that 250 but he has time

Michele is a top 10 guy in MX2 every weekend and I think his new yzf suits him really well, he’s a solid pick

|

8/27/2018 11:35 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

I'm hopeful that he will be there. MXdN is only a week after Imola. So it would only delay him by a week. It's getting late ...more

That’s what I thought, it’s just one more week. At the same time I know how much he wants to be prepared for the first GP with a solid, long winter preparation, especially with this kind of #84 we’re witnessing. He talked about his meniscus being the point of the discussion, we’ll see

|

8/28/2018 12:42 AM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

No way. Fachetti has been struggling to qualify in EMX250 all season. Cervellin has many Top 10 overalls in MX2 this year and even a couple of top 5's. He's absolutely miles ahead of Fachetti

|

8/28/2018 1:46 AM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

No way. Fachetti has been struggling to qualify in EMX250 all season. Cervellin has many Top 10 overalls in MX2 this year and ...more

I hear you, But(!) Fachetti have had a hard season overall and is a real talent. Look at him when he rode 125's it was like watching art in a museum. The reason to why i would like them to send him is because i think that dude is the right dude to invest in and why not start now.

|

8/28/2018 2:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2018 2:06 AM

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

No way. Fachetti has been struggling to qualify in EMX250 all season. Cervellin has many Top 10 overalls in MX2 this year and ...more

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

I hear you, But(!) Fachetti have had a hard season overall and is a real talent. Look at him when he rode 125's it was like ...more

Why not start now? Because he's nowhere near good enough and Cervellin himself is only 21-22. I'm sorry but I don't agree with your assessment of Fachetti, maybe he will improve a lot and have a decent career, but I don't see it right now. He came into EMX125 at the same time as Prado, Geerts, Boisrame, Renaux, Rubini, Mewse. Prado is set to become world champion, Geerts has an MX2 podium, Boisrame is EMX250 champion, Mewse was running top 5 in the points in MX2 for the first 5 rounds or so and the other 2 have both had multiple top 10's in MX2. Fachetti is 18th in the points in EMX250.

|

8/28/2018 2:56 AM

Team GB is Anstie, Searle and Watson. A team well capable of a podium, hopefully Anstie finds his 2017 MXON mojo again...

|

8/28/2018 3:18 AM

jpmoney57 wrote:

Team GB is Anstie, Searle and Watson. A team well capable of a podium, hopefully Anstie finds his 2017 MXON mojo again...

Still waiting for official confirmation on that one. I hope that it's Searle. I think podium is a step too far for us this year but there's no reason why we can't be in the top 5. If everyone rides to their potential and other teams have some bad luck we might sneak on to the box

|

8/29/2018 5:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2018 5:29 AM

Team Great Britain:
7. Tommy Searle
8. Ben Watson
9. Max Anstie

Finally official

|

8/29/2018 5:46 AM

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Racingsalmon44 wrote:

I hear you, But(!) Fachetti have had a hard season overall and is a real talent. Look at him when he rode 125's it was like ...more

What are they investing in? Why do you need to "invest" in a MXDN team? They can literally pick whoever they want every year. You're not going to get one person in the world outside of Fachetti's family and friends to say he should be in over Cervellin. It's ludicrous.

|

8/29/2018 6:48 AM

RG1 wrote:

Team Great Britain:
7. Tommy Searle
8. Ben Watson
9. Max Anstie

Finally official

Honestly think that's about as good as we can put out at the minute. Lot of pressure on Watson as the new boy, but his physical stature should suit Red Bud so I fancy him to exceed expectations.

|

8/29/2018 7:38 AM

RG1 wrote:

Team Great Britain:
7. Tommy Searle
8. Ben Watson
9. Max Anstie

Finally official

Twigster wrote:

Honestly think that's about as good as we can put out at the minute. Lot of pressure on Watson as the new boy, but his ...more

A lot less pressure on him than there would've been last year had he come in then. I know he's wanted to race in America for a while, so he'll be excited. Everyone is talking about the USA, France and The Netherlands, and rightly so, but there's no reason why we can't put ourselves in position to sneak on to the box if one of those teams drops the ball. We've picked the best team we could've done, I'm sure they'll all give it their all, we can't ask for any more than that

|