Dylan Walsh

|

7/18/2018 8:14 PM

Tomac
Barcia
Plessinger

That's only an educated guess, tho wink

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

7/19/2018 12:08 AM

Since there is a rumour that the Dutch teammanager has been fired last week, we'll just make the team:
Can't be other than:
- Herlings
- Coldenhoff
- Vlaanderen

Must be good enough for a podium

|

7/19/2018 12:51 AM

Ireland selected these riders a couple of weeks ago (same as the previous years): Irwin, Barr and Edmonds.

|

7/19/2018 1:03 AM

Its a long way away isn't it?

|

7/19/2018 4:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2018 4:04 AM

España

Prado
Butron
Ander Valentín

(Larrañaga and Fernandez are injured now)

Prado brilliant, Butron normally made a good race in the nations, Valentin who nows what race he can made...Top ten for this team and year, next years will be better for the spanish team
Photo

|

7/19/2018 4:28 AM

Aust:
Moss
Moss
&
Mosig
?!?

|

7/19/2018 4:31 AM

I don't know of many teams that are released already

Belgium could be good
JvH, Desalle, Geerts

Germany as well
Jacobi, Roczen, Nagl

Probably not enough to hang with France and the US

|

7/19/2018 4:48 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Belgium could be good
JvH, Desalle, Geerts

Germany as well
Jacobi, ...more

For our team the choice will indeed be between Desalle, Jerre, Geerts and Lieber. Usually the team gets announced on August 15th.

|

7/19/2018 5:40 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Belgium could be good
JvH, Desalle, Geerts

Germany as well
Jacobi, ...more

And the Dutch :-)

|

7/19/2018 5:47 AM

make1go wrote:

Aust:
Moss
Moss
&
Mosig
?!?

Had a chuckle at that one

|

7/19/2018 5:51 AM

Helder wrote:

Its a long way away isn't it?

Yea its in America w00t

|

7/19/2018 6:29 AM

make1go wrote:

Aust:
Moss
Moss
&
Mosig
?!?

And James Hird the manager

|

7/19/2018 9:49 AM

Team (US / British) Virgin Islands:

- MX1: Steven Clarke
- MX2: Chase Bell
- MX3: Ricky Renner

|

7/19/2018 10:06 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Belgium could be good
JvH, Desalle, Geerts

Germany as well
Jacobi, ...more

CalimeroFan wrote:

And the Dutch :-)

That was mentioned above wink

|

7/19/2018 2:02 PM

make1go wrote:

Aust:
Moss
Moss
&
Mosig
?!?

2018 Teams Doping Champions

|

7/19/2018 2:29 PM

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Same team as last year, Bernardini is having a tough comeback season in the MX2 class and Monticelli can’t be at Lupino’s level in his rookie season. All the three picks should be pretty obvious to be honest

|

7/19/2018 2:40 PM

make1go wrote:

Aust:
Moss
Moss
&
Mosig
?!?

Stoop wrote:

And James Hird the manager

You bastard I spat my coffee out hahahahahahaha

|

7/19/2018 3:17 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Same team as last year, Bernardini is ...more

Lupino has been great this year, i never rated him, but as is often the case, experience and maturity have seen him become a good rider, on what is not a particularly high spec bike.

Cervellin seems to have gelled with the Yamaha too , if Cairoli can do something, they can be top 5 .

|

7/19/2018 3:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2018 3:31 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

philG wrote:

Lupino has been great this year, i never rated him, but as is often the case, experience and maturity have seen him become a ...more

Yeah, starts have always been a problem for Lupino but he’s a lot more consistent now, bike doesn’t seem a problem at all, he can be a top10 guy every weekend. With Cervellin being a bigger guy in that class I was really looking forward to see him on a Yamaha, he can manage all that power pretty easily, he has been on Hondas basically is whole life so maybe a little bit of fresh air could have helped him.

Honestly I’m expecting a bit more from Cairoli this year, for many different reasons he hasn’t been really competitive in the last few editions, he’s the captain of course so he needs to step it up, RedBud could fit his style pretty well tho, where the track asks for technique he excels

|

7/19/2018 3:46 PM

Race is still 2.5 months away. Most teams will not be entered officially until the last month.

Canada has a good batch to chose from this year. All 6 rounds in the national series so far have been won by Canadians in both MX1 & MX2.

MX1/MX3 options:

Colton Facciotti
Tyler Medaglia
Kaven Benoit
Cole Thompson

MX2 Options:

Jess Pettis
Shawn Maffenbeier
Dylan Wright
Marco Cannella

|

7/19/2018 3:49 PM

Is Dean Ferris racing for Australia? He's been damn good this year in the Aus championship.

|

7/19/2018 4:04 PM

^^^ Canada is one of them. We're going this year but a lot of years it's up in the air and last minute.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/19/2018 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2018 4:16 PM

Brazil

- Team Manager: Balbi
- MX1: Gustavo Pessoa - Kawasaki ? (He's making his debut with Bike IT/Dixon Racing Team this weekend @ Loket)
- MX2 : Enzo Lopes - Suzuki
- MX3: Fábio Santos - Yamaha

This year we've one of the best teams in the recent history, hope we can make the finals again.

|

The Mini Plate Keychain Guy

Store: cmxgraphics.com
Instagram: @cmxgraphics.co

7/19/2018 4:29 PM

France has some good options with Ferrandis, Musquin, Paulin and Febvre....it'll be interesting to see who they go with. I'm guessing someone will be left out and unhappy.

|

7/19/2018 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2018 4:34 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

Wait a few more races. Monticelli is working with Pourcel, is mine info. First time they teamed up was in France and Monticelli scored a top ten. Very curious how that will turn out.

PS: France will have a strong team no matter what. Mine guess is that it will be Ferrandis, Musquin and Paulin. Because Febvre is very up and down.

|

7/19/2018 4:36 PM

Marcello10 wrote:

?? Team Italy:

MX1 Antonio Cairoli
Open Alessandro Lupino
MX2 Michele Cervellin

MXMattii wrote:

Wait a few more races. Monticelli is working with Pourcel, is mine info. First time they teamed up was in France and ...more

No way, Lupino has been way better than him all season long. I mean he has 195 points in the standings while Monticelli has only 35, it’s not even debatable right now

|

7/19/2018 4:46 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Is Dean Ferris racing for Australia? He's been damn good this year in the Aus championship.

Pretty sure Ferris has an Australian SX race on the same day as the MXdN if I'm not mistaken.

|

7/19/2018 5:21 PM

Gukamonster wrote:

Race is still 2.5 months away. Most teams will not be entered officially until the last month.

Canada has a good batch to ...more

I'd be surprised if it's not:

Facciotti (MX1)
Pettis (MX2)
Medaglia (MX3)

|

7/19/2018 5:26 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Pretty sure Ferris has an Australian SX race on the same day as the MXdN if I'm not mistaken.

Ferris announced quite a while ago that he wasn't racing MXON. He wants to focus on Oz Supercross this year.

|