MX guys who run a kickstand, step in.

Titan1
10/30/2017 12:01pm
Vet Rider wrote:
That is the one that I got too. The Pro moto one. Its so damn tight, there is no way its coming down.

Titan1 wrote:
Yup...I think if any skeptics were to actually try and put this stand up and down, it would eliminate their fear.

It's a great product.
Vet Rider wrote:
I dont dare to put it up and down with my leg. Its so super spring loaded, it would probably break your leg if it hits...
I dont dare to put it up and down with my leg. Its so super spring loaded, it would probably break your leg if it hits you coming down. I use my hand and control it down otherwise its like the kick from a shot gun when it unloads.
Same here...It goes up and down so hard I sometimes worry it will break the arm off. lol
BobPA
10/30/2017 12:28pm
BobPA wrote:
On a side note, that jump is a pile of fun...
JBecker 72 wrote:
It really is.
yz133rider wrote:
I need to follow someone around that track. I'm sissyl and afraid to go for the jumps on the pro track. The intermediate is a blast.

A bunch of us go there and came twice a year. This year we went the last week in May and the first weekend of October...Always a good time. The jumps aren't bad on that track once you do them...actually pretty mellow.

Yamaknockers
10/30/2017 3:22pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
It really is.
yz133rider wrote:
I need to follow someone around that track. I'm sissyl and afraid to go for the jumps on the pro track. The intermediate is a blast.

BobPA wrote:
A bunch of us go there and came twice a year. This year we went the last week in May and the first weekend of October...Always...
A bunch of us go there and came twice a year. This year we went the last week in May and the first weekend of October...Always a good time. The jumps aren't bad on that track once you do them...actually pretty mellow.

I can’t even see a kickstand in this picture...
jeffro503
10/30/2017 3:53pm
BobPA wrote:
There are clearly a bunch of bros in this thread who have never used modern kickstands. Lots of guys around here moto their woods bike....have yet...
There are clearly a bunch of bros in this thread who have never used modern kickstands. Lots of guys around here moto their woods bike....have yet to see a kickstand related mishap.

Next time you go to a KTM dealer, check one out on the XC's. You will understand why they are fine on the track.
JM485 wrote:
Vital on razor sharp titanium pegs: "So sick bro!" "Look at the trickness!" "Drool, so much want. . ." "So factory!" Vital on kickstands: "That's totally...
Vital on razor sharp titanium pegs:
"So sick bro!"
"Look at the trickness!"
"Drool, so much want. . ."
"So factory!"

Vital on kickstands:
"That's totally unsafe bro"
"How dare you risk our lives bro"
"My dad's 89 XR250 kickstand always fell down bro, so this one must to"

If we're going to be idiotically rediculous about safety to the point where it defies all logic, can we at least show some consistent results on the board. . .
Well there is a little bit of a difference here. The foot pegs are more of a performance upgrade and do help some riders while on the bike. The kick stand is for " off the bike ".....not being ridden.

I'm in the group that if you're on the track , you shouldn't have a kick stand on your bike. OR.....a freakin' head light that actually working! I freaking hate those things!

The Shop

BobPA
10/30/2017 3:56pm
I can’t even see a kickstand in this picture...
Zoom in right above the gas cap.
peelout
10/30/2017 4:15pm
Pro-Moto is the ONLY kickstand worth owning
JM485
10/30/2017 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/30/2017 4:22pm
BobPA wrote:
There are clearly a bunch of bros in this thread who have never used modern kickstands. Lots of guys around here moto their woods bike....have yet...
There are clearly a bunch of bros in this thread who have never used modern kickstands. Lots of guys around here moto their woods bike....have yet to see a kickstand related mishap.

Next time you go to a KTM dealer, check one out on the XC's. You will understand why they are fine on the track.
JM485 wrote:
Vital on razor sharp titanium pegs: "So sick bro!" "Look at the trickness!" "Drool, so much want. . ." "So factory!" Vital on kickstands: "That's totally...
"So sick bro!"
"Look at the trickness!"
"So factory!"

Vital on kickstands:

If we're going to be idiotically rediculous about safety to the point where it defies all logic, can we at least show some consistent results on the board. . .
jeffro503 wrote:
Well there is a little bit of a difference here. The foot pegs are more of a performance upgrade and do help some riders while on...
Well there is a little bit of a difference here. The foot pegs are more of a performance upgrade and do help some riders while on the bike. The kick stand is for " off the bike ".....not being ridden.

I'm in the group that if you're on the track , you shouldn't have a kick stand on your bike. OR.....a freakin' head light that actually working! I freaking hate those things!
Lol, you haven't experienced the pure joy of blowing by bros on an enduro bike, full headlight and all, while beeping the horn.Laughing That my friend, is the true meaning of life, and should be experienced by all riders at least once.Evil

Kickstand is functional for the track as well. In a race situation, I would have already beat half the guys in this thread because they'd be too scared to line up next to such a device of malice.
peelout
10/30/2017 4:21pm
JM485 wrote:
Lol, you haven't experienced the pure joy of blowing by bros on an enduro bike, full headlight and all, while beeping the horn.:laugh: That my friend...
Lol, you haven't experienced the pure joy of blowing by bros on an enduro bike, full headlight and all, while beeping the horn.Laughing That my friend, is the true meaning of life, and should be experienced by all riders at least once.Evil

Kickstand is functional for the track as well. In a race situation, I would have already beat half the guys in this thread because they'd be too scared to line up next to such a device of malice.
i got in trouble a few years ago in a little offroad mixed with moto race for honking my horn to get people to pull over so i could pass. worked every fuckin' time lol
RockyRider
Fantasy
3372nd
10/31/2017 12:31pm
JM485 wrote:
"So sick bro!"
"Look at the trickness!"
"So factory!"

Vital on kickstands:

jeffro503 wrote:
Well there is a little bit of a difference here. The foot pegs are more of a performance upgrade and do help some riders while on...

JM485 wrote:
Lol, you haven't experienced the pure joy of blowing by bros on an enduro bike, full headlight and all, while beeping the horn.:laugh: That my friend...

This to a T. Its poetic justice when you pass a "kitted" out moto guy on an offroad bike and mismatched gear. The looks you get after are amazing

Post a reply to: MX guys who run a kickstand, step in.

The Latest