MX Vice Prize: Day at JS7 Compound

2/26/2020 5:26pm
I'm so stoked that we managed to put this together with Seven that I just had to share Laughing

For one of the prizes for our MX Vice fantasy game, MX Manager, we are flying one player over to hang out at James Stewart's compound for the day and meet JS7. Before anyone asks... Yes, he'll turn up!

It's a random draw too so basically all of the players who go premium (you have to pay £12 to be eligible to win prizes) have a shot at winning. You don't even need to be good at fantasy!

Play HERE. Go premium HERE. Oh, it's an MXGP-based game by the way. Seven hooked us up!
|
tingo
2/26/2020 7:32pm
I’m raffling off the same experience for only $5 per ticket. It will be the same day so that we can make sure James is there. I’ll pack your ‘chute and help you open the door.
2/26/2020 7:50pm
Wait.. what?? There's a what? and we could go where??

I think this is the real question here.. like the older lady at work who wins the football picks pool due to nothing more than dumb luck Laughing

2/27/2020 7:10am
Wait.. what?? There's a what? and we could go where?? [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/TdwziQPhbNAzK/giphy.gif[/img] I think this is the real question here.. like the older lady at work who...
Wait.. what?? There's a what? and we could go where??

I think this is the real question here.. like the older lady at work who wins the football picks pool due to nothing more than dumb luck Laughing

Yep, it's all real! I still don't quite believe it myself Grinning

Yeah, you don't have to be familiar with the lesser guys. You can play the game by picking the Herlings/Gajser type guys and still win. Not that you have to win to be in with a chance of winning this prize!

Post a reply to: MX Vice Prize: Day at JS7 Compound

The Latest