MX VS ATV SUPERCROSS

mxj621
Fantasy
390th
10/27/2014 9:53pm
MX45 wrote:
Walmart, Gamestop and Best Buy are your best options to buy it in stores. Target came to the party late and will not start stocking the...
Walmart, Gamestop and Best Buy are your best options to buy it in stores. Target came to the party late and will not start stocking the game until later (December, I think).

You will be able to purchase and download the game through Xbox Live or Playstation Network as of Midnight tonight (PST).

To touch on a few other comments, whips/scrubs are different from Reflex and Alive in that they do not "auto-correct". It is on the player to bring the whip/scrub back. Much like real life, try taking baby steps at first. It'll come around (no pun intended)

Whips are broken out into 3 axis. Roll, Pitch, and Yaw.
The right thumbstick controls Roll and Pitch. The left thumbstick controls Yaw.
You also have the gas and brake gyro as a tool to help manipulate the bike in air.

rmzrider91, sorry about the change to the controller presets where we removed the clutch from the throttle side. You are litterally the first person I've heard who played that way. So the choice was made to ditch it in favor of adding other presets and manual shifting.

Thank you all for the support of the series. See you online!
I just looked at the playstation network and there is nothing about this game being downloadable? Not in the new games or upcoming or anything?
10/27/2014 10:24pm
Really fun game. Have played it for a few hours tonight and enjoyed it. The tracks are awesome! also pretty cool to be able to pick myself as a player! Sorry, just a little excited to be in a video game haha.
10/27/2014 10:31pm
Really fun game. Have played it for a few hours tonight and enjoyed it. The tracks are awesome! also pretty cool to be able to pick...
Really fun game. Have played it for a few hours tonight and enjoyed it. The tracks are awesome! also pretty cool to be able to pick myself as a player! Sorry, just a little excited to be in a video game haha.
I play as myself too. Just have to create someone Woohoo
redslush
10/28/2014 4:40am
Checked psn this morning and can't find it listed anywhere, even searches.

The Shop

PastranaWho
10/28/2014 5:02am
Dont know whats the hate for , its a freaking video game. Is it perfect probably not but looks much better than that turd alive. I will pick up my copy today and support the franchise and enjoy it for what it is.
DoctorJD
10/28/2014 5:13am
Am I to understand that it won't be available for PC till February?!
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
10/28/2014 6:26am
Crash82 wrote:
Target is saying folks will get it within one to five days, not disagreeing with you but I preordered it with Target because I have a...
Target is saying folks will get it within one to five days, not disagreeing with you but I preordered it with Target because I have a card card there, just wondering if I will have to wait until December for sure? I guess I need to cancel if I have to wait until December? Thanks for putting some actual facts in this thread!

Maybe they won't have it at stores until December? Maybe since I ordered online they will ship it?
MX45 wrote:
Well I have been wrong before. I'll check tomorrow for you, Crash. Either way, I would bet that because you put in a custom order with...
Well I have been wrong before. I'll check tomorrow for you, Crash.
Either way, I would bet that because you put in a custom order with them you will get your copy when they say.
Thanks for the reply!
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
10/28/2014 6:32am
DoctorJD wrote:
Q1 2015 for PC.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
10/28/2014 6:35am Edited Date/Time 10/28/2014 6:38am
They changed the wait time from 5 to 8 days......hmmmmm.....it's cool, I will call target today and see what's up.

Pumped about a new MX game, you guys on XBOX 360 don't want none of the Boost RydnDirty!

DoctorJD
10/28/2014 6:46am
DoctorJD wrote:
GD2 wrote:
Q1 2015 for PC.
Oh well. Thanks!
10/28/2014 7:21am
Well looks like Canada gets screwed again just called Walmart and Best buy and NOTHING!!!!
yzjs7
10/28/2014 7:26am
Picking it up after work from gamestop,dungey pumped!
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
10/28/2014 7:43am
harrowguy wrote:
good new EB games have them Smile
I ordered from EB games last week and my copy is out for delivery from purolator right now.
10/28/2014 7:56am
Everyone remembers motocross madness for the computer... why was that game such a success? BECAUSE YOU COULD MAKE AND DOWNLOAD TRACKS AND RACE ON THEM, why would that be so incredibly hard to input into a game? With the simple addition of a track editor shit could be epic.. but without it, the game will probably leave something to be desired... all in all, ill probably still get it...
Joelessi
10/28/2014 8:04am
Everyone remembers motocross madness for the computer... why was that game such a success? BECAUSE YOU COULD MAKE AND DOWNLOAD TRACKS AND RACE ON THEM, why...
Everyone remembers motocross madness for the computer... why was that game such a success? BECAUSE YOU COULD MAKE AND DOWNLOAD TRACKS AND RACE ON THEM, why would that be so incredibly hard to input into a game? With the simple addition of a track editor shit could be epic.. but without it, the game will probably leave something to be desired... all in all, ill probably still get it...
I don't see track editors coming back. If you can make your own tracks then people won't buy the dlc and that's where the money is it seems.
10/28/2014 8:26am
Everyone remembers motocross madness for the computer... why was that game such a success? BECAUSE YOU COULD MAKE AND DOWNLOAD TRACKS AND RACE ON THEM, why...
Joelessi wrote:
I don't see track editors coming back. If you can make your own tracks then people won't buy the dlc and that's where the money is...
I don't see track editors coming back. If you can make your own tracks then people won't buy the dlc and that's where the money is it seems.
yep, but hell if they're selling the game for $30 to have to have DLC content, id pay $50 for it to have the editor, but yea, i dont see them coming back.. That TRIALS HD game had a track editor and i think i played that game until my thumbs fell off... people are so ADD now that you need tons of content to make it a game people actually enjoy.
Denn700
10/28/2014 8:34am
I can't find the game anywhere. I checked Walmart,Target,Best Buy and Gamestop.
When will it be on the PS store?
elementmx
10/28/2014 8:44am
Got it at bestbuy in an alive double pack.

So far this is the biggest piece of shit ive played. As low as my expectations were for this, im still VERY dissapointed. I think ive heard others mention that the handling/physics improve as you rank up or something. God i hope they do.

Initially, you cannot even whip or scrub, the preload system is absolutely terrible. Jumping through rhythm sections feels so stiff and linear. Bumping into other riders doesnt make you crash, it just spins you out (annoying).

For those who havent bought yet, do yourself a favor and wait to see if peoples opinions and/or the physics improve before you spend money on what at least initially is a steaming pile of shit.
Darryl916
10/28/2014 8:53am
I'm not much of a gamer but I am a fan of the mx vs atv series and this game seems pretty darn cool to me.

redslush
10/28/2014 8:57am
I had to drive around to a few places today to find the game. GameStop, Walmart, and a best buy didn't have. I went to a different location best buy and they had it but wasn't on shelves and had to go to the back to get it. So make sure you ask before walking out.
donMX14
10/28/2014 9:11am
I went to six different stores to find a copy today. Found it at best buy. They only had 1 and it was a bundle that included alive without for 29.95
Yamaha573
10/28/2014 9:49am

Looks like they have only 3 oems as of right now. Would be cool if they added husky!
Tpog496
10/28/2014 9:52am
Yamaha573 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/10/28/68839/s1200_image.jpg[/img] Looks like they have only 3 oems as of right now. Would be cool if they added husky!

Looks like they have only 3 oems as of right now. Would be cool if they added husky!
Can we see a pic of the actual bikes?
SEE ARE125
10/28/2014 9:59am Edited Date/Time 10/28/2014 10:00am
They already have DLC out?? Sweet!

I hope people buy the game and ignore the negative reviews from people who have played it for 10 minutes. I enjoyed both Reflex and Alive. Alive took a little longer to get good at, which I guess is why people didn't like it. It seems like if people can't just pick up a game and immediately be awesome at it, it's the game that sucks instead of the player. Maybe that's why Call Of Duty is so popular. It's the same fuckin' thing over and over but with different weapons and maps. The attention span of people these days is incredibly low. MvA SX is $30. Buy it and form your own opinion.
bsharkey
10/28/2014 10:04am
well if you live in washington now its rainy season so theres not a ton to do now as far as riding and doesn't daylight savings change this weekend too. riding is pretty limited right now. perfect video gaming time
Agfracing
10/28/2014 10:13am
I just had my little cousin check and you are able to get it on the XBOX live marketplace as a digital download. takes two gigs and is 29.99. Im downloading it as soon as i get home. You guys should all shut the eff up about how bad it sucks and play the game. Maybe you'll get better and figure it out. You'll get used to it. Reflex is sweet and people complained about it at first. Also, you're all probably used to reflex and basing the "physics" off of that. I agree the rider in the videos looks awkward but who cares. Have fun.
How realistic is any video game? Call of duty? Yea, die 30 times in five minutes in real life and see how it works.
mxj621
Fantasy
390th
10/28/2014 10:13am
I'm glad people said it was available on playstation network but it isn't I was all pumped for no reason haha
elementmx
10/28/2014 10:21am
Agfracing wrote:
I just had my little cousin check and you are able to get it on the XBOX live marketplace as a digital download. takes two gigs...
I just had my little cousin check and you are able to get it on the XBOX live marketplace as a digital download. takes two gigs and is 29.99. Im downloading it as soon as i get home. You guys should all shut the eff up about how bad it sucks and play the game. Maybe you'll get better and figure it out. You'll get used to it. Reflex is sweet and people complained about it at first. Also, you're all probably used to reflex and basing the "physics" off of that. I agree the rider in the videos looks awkward but who cares. Have fun.
How realistic is any video game? Call of duty? Yea, die 30 times in five minutes in real life and see how it works.
Haha You havent even played it! The people giving their opinions like myself HAVE, so maybe you should "shut the eff up", dummy.

Post a reply to: MX VS ATV SUPERCROSS

The Latest