MX VS ATV Reflex

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2017 5:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 5:51 AM

Okay I love Reflex, I have Alive, MXGP 3, Supercross & Encore on ps4. I only play Reflex it seems, on the ps3 because on the ps4 it lags bad and i have great internet Fi-Optic. What i care about is it being just like riding a bike, natural whips, scrubs. No other game has the whippability that Reflex has, i raced and rode alot and i feel like it most represents what it's like to race and ride a bike and whip natural. On Reflex i hold the clutch in, in the air and gas it and let off clutch right when i land. Seat bouncing by leaning back on the face of the jump. The clutch works well with not power boost that's unrealistic.

Well i have made a youtube video of me racing to show what it needs to be in these future games. I know the whole Reflex programming not being able but i hear good things about one of the members of Reflex is working on a game or something. Check out the video, subscribe! lol. Everyone chime in and give me your thoughts on the games and the vid!

|

10/14/2017 5:51 AM

the bike didn’t even lean when you turn....

reflex...let it go

|

10/14/2017 6:25 AM

Reflex was so good. Just scale it down a tad (not super wide tracks and super jumps) and you have a winner.

|

10/14/2017 6:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 6:31 AM

Great game reflex but as you can see the rider never sits while turning, i still think best game is MXGP3. Ground and turning physics mxgp3 is much better, air physics its reflex tops.

|

10/14/2017 7:59 AM

PastranaWho wrote:

Great game reflex but as you can see the rider never sits while turning, i still think best game is MXGP3. Ground and turning physics mxgp3 is much better, air physics its reflex tops.

yea that is what i need is the air physics like reflex.

|

10/14/2017 10:20 AM

The fact that every game after reflex has gotten worse is bad. The mx vs atv games are unplayable now. MXGP physics blow and now the supercross game has awful physics as well.

|

10/14/2017 10:32 AM

I want this game on the PS4.

|

10/14/2017 10:38 AM

How do you keep the bike so straight, I am all over the place. Is your control sensitivity the default or did you change it? When I lower mine I have a harder time in the turns, default or higher and I am left,right, left just shooting across the track, almost over-correction like.

|

10/14/2017 10:40 AM

reflex is garbage

|

10/14/2017 10:44 AM

I played reflex the most out of any mx game. Even the free riding was fun because of the way you could move the bike in the air. MXGP is great (better than anything since Reflex and they nailed the first person view) but it gets old quick because of the air physics and canned scrubs. Difficult to get excited about the new Supercross game because it looks like it has the same strange floaty physics.

|

10/14/2017 10:54 AM

For it's time, Reflex was revolutionary, today...not so much. I played it last week, and I was asking myself why some people still have such a boner for this game. It's really just, okay IMO. I wonder if half of the people touting Reflex as the greatest thing since sliced bread have even picked it up in the last 5 years.

|

10/14/2017 11:07 AM

rob mx wrote:

reflex is garbage

Yup

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

10/14/2017 11:11 AM

I used to think Reflex was amazing. But after spending the last year playing MXGP2 and 3, I find Reflex to be absolutely unplayable. People trashing the new MXGP3 while still complaining about how great reflex was are morons in my opinion. Same people that still talk about how the '08 CRF450 is still the best bike ever made probably.

|

10/14/2017 1:02 PM

RangerLee wrote:

How do you keep the bike so straight, I am all over the place. Is your control sensitivity the default or did you change it? When I lower mine I have a harder time in the turns, default or higher and I am left,right, left just shooting across the track, almost over-correction like.

I am just using default settings. i just barely lean the rider using the right stick and turn slightly with the left stick. I hold my clutch in coming in hot in corners and release the clutch on the gas mid way through the turn.

|

10/14/2017 1:03 PM

rob mx wrote:

reflex is garbage

yer crazy tongue

|

10/14/2017 1:04 PM

moto282 wrote:

I played reflex the most out of any mx game. Even the free riding was fun because of the way you could move the bike in the air. MXGP is great (better than anything since Reflex and they nailed the first person view) but it gets old quick because of the air physics and canned scrubs. Difficult to get excited about the new Supercross game because it looks like it has the same strange floaty physics.

yea im worried about the new game to just being like all the others.

|

10/14/2017 1:05 PM

DoctorJD wrote:

For it's time, Reflex was revolutionary, today...not so much. I played it last week, and I was asking myself why some people still have such a boner for this game. It's really just, okay IMO. I wonder if half of the people touting Reflex as the greatest thing since sliced bread have even picked it up in the last 5 years.

i play it all the time.

|

10/14/2017 1:07 PM

Huevos wrote:

I used to think Reflex was amazing. But after spending the last year playing MXGP2 and 3, I find Reflex to be absolutely unplayable. People trashing the new MXGP3 while still complaining about how great reflex was are morons in my opinion. Same people that still talk about how the '08 CRF450 is still the best bike ever made probably.

well....i dont want to be a moron so i dont think the 08 CRF450 is the best bike lol sad

|

10/14/2017 8:41 PM

danzig138 wrote:

I want this game on the PS4.

Yea that would be awesome but imagine this: Reflex on PS4 with VR headset onboard view? I would lose my job.

|

10/14/2017 8:53 PM

I loved Reflex "back in the day" and I still love it now tbh. I totally agree that the physics are unsurpassed. Unfortunately they threw most of it in the dumpster for Alive and haven't been able to rekindle the magic since. Only wish the AI was stronger (online never been my main thing really).

|

10/14/2017 10:37 PM

Motocross83 wrote:

I loved Reflex "back in the day" and I still love it now tbh. I totally agree that the physics are unsurpassed. Unfortunately they threw most of it in the dumpster for Alive and haven't been able to rekindle the magic since. Only wish the AI was stronger (online never been my main thing really).

yea i need a gaming computer so i can play it there, looks so good.

|

10/14/2017 11:30 PM

Please don't use the word natural and reflex in the same sentence

Photo

|

10/15/2017 12:38 AM

mingham97 wrote:

Please don't use the word natural and reflex in the same sentence

Photo

It's better than the other games whether it's "natural or not

|

10/15/2017 2:02 AM

Honestly Alive was probably my favourite title. I liked it because it was the perfect mix between arcade and simulator. I would prefer MXGP3 IF it had a split screen mode, all of my most fond memories of MX gaming have been on Alive's Grandview. That being said I love the direction MXGP is going, the boys in air control isn't too bad, it doesn't look great but it's better than Encore personally

|

10/15/2017 3:55 AM

Reflex is great in the air, but on the ground it's one of the worst.

|

10/15/2017 6:42 AM

Are you still playing Tecmo Bowl too?

|