MX Tracks near Myrtle Beach. help with info please

Indy mxer
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:47pm
Going to Myrtle to visit our son next week. I would like to take my bike and ride a couple tracks.
I found the Harleyville track and Jimmy Weinerts place as well. I think there's one in NC too, but can't remember the name.
Any opinions on any of these and which is best, and about how far from MB.
It says JW's track practices during the week. Any others? Any info is appreciated!!
|
Weeks381fan
3/3/2011 3:50pm
Harleyville is awesome but I don't think it will be open for a couple weeks.... Stay away from Pineville. It sucks. Weinert's is awesome too.
mxb2
3/3/2011 3:51pm
Elizabeth city mx ?, NC. they just had a LL qualifier there!, I have a few buddies that go there, say its pretty good.
Money
3/3/2011 4:46pm
Try loris MX park in myrtle beach , decent sand track

The Shop

JustMX
3/3/2011 5:33pm
Harleyville is awesome but I don't think it will be open for a couple weeks.... Stay away from Pineville. It sucks. Weinert's is awesome too.
Aren't you involved in running Harleyville? Do you not KNOW when it will be open?

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/THIS-WEEK-AT-HARLEYVILLE-…

Nice little cheap shot at your competition there.
BD49
3/3/2011 6:19pm
JustMX wrote:
Aren't you involved in running Harleyville? Do you not KNOW when it will be open?

It;s sad that you would remember some year old bullshit like that or even more sad that you would take the time to investigate.....
JustMX
3/3/2011 6:45pm
BD49 wrote:
It;s sad that you would remember some year old bullshit like that or even more sad that you would take the time to investigate.....
No investigating to it...but thanks for taking the time to think about it.

I just think it is pretty weak that all of a sudden he fails to mention that he is talking about his track and then says that the only other track in his area "sucks".

Yeah, that is all class.
Greg_Powell
3/3/2011 6:45pm
I live in Hawaii and went to m.b last summer we rode the Loris track it is a sand track lots of fun and very close to m.b . We also rode a park called battery park it is open 7 days a week about a hour a way in the 2 weeks we were their we rode 6 tracks have fun aloha
Weeks381fan
3/3/2011 7:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2011 7:23pm
JustMX wrote:

Yeah I ran it last year. I've since moved on and I'm doing other things right now. I have no ties at all to the track at this point and haven't for months. I know it isn't open yet and I know Pineville sucks. Maybe you should ask questions before making an ass of yourself next time.
Indy mxer
3/4/2011 4:39am
Unfortunately I'll be there during the week. Have to get back for the Indy SX.
Looks like Weinerts place is my only option. The rest seem to be open on weekends only.

Harleyville website says it's closed for renovation.

Thanks for the info everyone!!

Post a reply to: MX Tracks near Myrtle Beach. help with info please

The Latest