MX Track for sale in Christmas Valley Oregon

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2021 12:57 PM

As some of you guys know I sell real Estate in Bend, Oregon. I just listed my buddy Craig's motocross facility South East of Bend about an hour and a half. High Desert MX Park. It's in the high desert region of Oregon for great weather with over 300 days of sun a year. . He is able to run most of the year with the exception of a couple snowy days here and there. The track has several series that come through and he runs regular practices. It's been running about 4 years and is growing every year. He needs to move South for family reasons and has decide to let it go. I just thought I'd share it on here in the event someone might have interest. I'll post the zillow link and if you want any more details feel free to DM or call and I can email you the official MLS listing directly.. BTW Zillow is showing $400k asking but I just lowered it in the system to $350k. He will owner carry with a down payment.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/56721-S-Fandango-Rd-Silver-Lake-OR-97638/2071760749_zpid/

|

Patrick Trowbridge

5/17/2021 8:16 PM

Regarding the weather and sunshine. According to the data (https://www.bestplaces.net/climate/city/oregon/silver_lake) it looks like you are Bend-ing the truth a bit.

|

5/17/2021 8:25 PM

mtl wrote:

Regarding the weather and sunshine. According to the data (https://www.bestplaces.net/climate/city/oregon/silver_lake) it ...more

Seriously dude? A guy comes in here to try and help save a motocross track and first thing you think of doing is poking holes in the ad?

|

5/17/2021 8:41 PM

mtl wrote:

Regarding the weather and sunshine. According to the data (https://www.bestplaces.net/climate/city/oregon/silver_lake) it ...more

Your 'location' speaks for you...

|

5/17/2021 9:12 PM

mtl wrote:

There may be different ways of measuring whether a day is considered ‘sunny’ or not, but any way that you decide to measure it most of E Oregon has a huge amount of them. And while a lot of people throughout the country believe that Washington and Oregon climates are wet like Seattle and Portland, those of us on the east side of the Cascades truly live in arid, desert-like climates.

|

5/17/2021 9:14 PM

Being that a close friend who is very moto-savvy, is moving to Bend in a month, it's a business deal that I considered.

Until I started doing minimal diligence.

Misrepresentations are a waste of everyone's time and potential legal liability. Especially when in writing from someone who is apparently a licensed realtor.

|

5/17/2021 9:18 PM

mtl wrote:

Being that a close friend who is very moto-savvy, is moving to Bend in a month, it's a business deal that I considered.

...more

Ok bud.

|

5/17/2021 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2021 9:36 PM

mtl wrote:

Spudnut wrote:

Seriously dude? A guy comes in here to try and help save a motocross track and first thing you think of doing is poking holes ...more

You are correct, Craig is a good dude who has been working his ass off for years to give us locals a good consistent place to ride and if he doesn't figure out a sale soon it will most likely go away. I am doing the listing as a favor for a friend and a guy who sacrificed a lot to try to provide a fun track. I do realize it won't be an easy sale. But the Masshole seems to now more about Central Oregon than us locals who've spent decades here, because he's done "extensive research"

|

Patrick Trowbridge

5/17/2021 9:31 PM

mtl wrote:

...more

Here's a tip for you, stay back there in shithole-ville we have enough douches moving into the area and surely don't need more....

|

Patrick Trowbridge

5/17/2021 9:36 PM

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

You are correct, Craig is a good dude who has been working his ass off for years to give us locals a good consistent place to ...more

Well I hope you and Craig can find a buyer I’d hate to see that place go I’ve only been twice but love the place. The guy that used to run i90 might be interested.

The owner of the land i90 was on had to sell and I’m not sure if D was ready to be done running a track or not.

|

5/17/2021 9:44 PM

Spudnut wrote:

Seriously dude? A guy comes in here to try and help save a motocross track and first thing you think of doing is poking holes ...more

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

You are correct, Craig is a good dude who has been working his ass off for years to give us locals a good consistent place to ...more

Spudnut wrote:

Well I hope you and Craig can find a buyer I’d hate to see that place go I’ve only been twice but love the place. The guy that ...more

Thanks man, I was hoping by posting on here someone might know someone that may have some interest. I am sending people directly to Craig. We've had a lot of good days out at High Desert. It's the first Central Oregon track since Cross Up raceway that's been closed since the 90's. I know Steve Lamm did a track in Millican back in the late 90's but the county shut him down pretty quickly for not having proper permits. It's extremely difficult to get a permitted track in Oregon. Craig went through the process with Lake County and his track is legitimately permitted.

|

Patrick Trowbridge

5/17/2021 9:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2021 10:02 PM

mtl wrote:

...more

I love when people start insinuating lawsuits on an MX forum. Especially on a thread trying to save a track. This will be fun to watch....

|

Patrick Trowbridge

5/17/2021 9:53 PM

Is this the place Chris Alldredge had some videos of him riding there? It looked pretty good to me.

|

5/17/2021 10:01 PM

S.A. Weave wrote:

Is this the place Chris Alldredge had some videos of him riding there? It looked pretty good to me.

Yes, Chris rode there a lot before his last big injury. I haven't seen him in a while but I was down with a broken fibula for a while and just getting back at it in the last month. Jimmy Albertson rides there sometimes as well as Tarah Gieger and her husband Dusty Wygle. Kevin Rookstool comes off the couch at times and rides with us also and still hauls ass. We have a handful of rippers living in Central Oregon these days and a lot of kids that are getting quick. The private track scene is pretty good but we really need a public track to stay open.

|

Patrick Trowbridge

5/18/2021 5:05 AM

mtl wrote:

...more

I think that you are misrepresenting your business skills and acumen....

After seeing that you were basing your accusations of dishonesty on your ‘research’ from such an authoritative site as “bestplaces(.)net”, it is obvious that you don’t even understand what their data actually is saying.

|

5/18/2021 6:11 AM

Lived in Bend for 10 years and with the exception of Winter, there are way more nice weather days than bad..... Hopefully someone picks this thing up! Moto scene has always been strong in that area.

|

F Lenny

5/18/2021 7:48 AM

Spudnut wrote:

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

Spudnut wrote:

Well I hope you and Craig can find a buyer I’d hate to see that place go I’ve only been twice but love the place. The guy that ...more

Big D is living up by Lynden now, but I see him about once a week. I'll mention this thread to him.

|

5/18/2021 8:12 AM

mtl wrote:

...more

I don't understand people like you. Somebody posts a positive thread, with good intentions, and you have have to come in and be an asshole. DS56 is a buddy of mine, he's trying to help a guy out. Also, I live in Bend and he's not wrong about the weather. Even a party sunny day is still a sunny day. Besides, dirt is amazing here when it does rain.

|

5/18/2021 10:25 AM

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

Spudnut wrote:

mxaaron wrote:

Big D is living up by Lynden now, but I see him about once a week. I'll mention this thread to him.

I90 was amazing and losing that track was the worst thing to happen to NW MX in a very long time.

|

5/18/2021 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2021 4:01 PM

mtl wrote:

...more

Lol, no, no they aren't "legal liabilities" licensed realtor or not. This isn't a fucking seller disclosure, genius nor is anything being stated about the specifics of the zoning/structures/legal uses, etc. Weather is subjective & an opinion on a forum has no bearing on the legalities of a real estate transaction regardless of whom it is from.

The saving grace is that you actually had no interest in actually doing a deal and if by some minuscule chance you did your own ignorance caused you to trip over your dick. Bend has enough out of state assholes who think they know it all they certainly don't need any more..........

(PS . I'm actually defending a Realtor which is extremely unusual being what I do for a living, lol....PSS. Pat is one of the few good ones)..

|

5/18/2021 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2021 4:03 PM

Did someone mention the dirt? Here's Zack Dinsdale roosting himself in the head at this very track. By the way, it's for sale.

Photo

|

5/18/2021 5:24 PM

Since it's gone south already, just gonna say it...seems like a lot of money for a bfe desert lot and a couple days on a dozer.

|

5/18/2021 5:33 PM

Didn't one of you fucks create this hole, to begin with? wink

|

5/18/2021 5:35 PM

byke wrote:

Since it's gone south already, just gonna say it...seems like a lot of money for a bfe desert lot and a couple days on a ...more

bfe? Or Center of the Universe?!?!?!?!

😎

|

5/18/2021 5:37 PM

Aren't we all

|

5/18/2021 11:08 PM

Jesse318pnw wrote:

I90 was amazing and losing that track was the worst thing to happen to NW MX in a very long time.

Rip i90, toes and alderdale I’d hate to see high desert on this list

|

5/18/2021 11:26 PM

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

Thanks man, I was hoping by posting on here someone might know someone that may have some interest. I am sending people ...more

Madras had a pretty good track late '90's early '00's.

|

5/19/2021 10:14 AM

Out there where the track is doesn’t get as much snow as bend. Although even in bend it can snow last a week or two and be gone. Heck if you nut up and can deal with a little cold you can basically ride year around here.

|

5/19/2021 10:37 AM

ACBailey89 wrote:

Out there where the track is doesn’t get as much snow as bend. Although even in bend it can snow last a week or two and be ...more

Austin?

|

5/19/2021 12:00 PM

mxaaron wrote:

Jesse318pnw wrote:

Spudnut wrote:

Rip i90, toes and alderdale I’d hate to see high desert on this list

Damn, someone else who remembers toes and alderdale. Unfortunately alderdale was short lived.
I can remember when toes was invite only before they opened it up. Really missing those places especially lately. The wa mx scene has gotten pretty weak recently.

|