MX Track, Big Shop and House 162k

Edited Date/Time 3/8/2019 9:34am
3/2 house, pool, big shop, fun MX track on 2.39ac, $162,000.cash. 30 min. to Dade City track, 45 min to Croom.

PH 727 492 3009

In Hudson, FL.34669
|
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
3/6/2019 2:46pm
Thats almost a down payment on a 1000 sq ft. Plaster box you can share soap with your neighbor through the window here in socal!
TymeMoto
3/6/2019 3:10pm
The link takes me to my gmail account
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/6/2019 3:55pm
TymeMoto wrote:
The link takes me to my gmail account
Fixed. I think it was first-time poster confusion.

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
3/6/2019 5:46pm
Im jealous, 162k in Denver metro area will get you a small run down two bedroom house in a bad part of town. Sad
mikec265
3/7/2019 5:32am
For $230k or less you can buy my neighbors place with a track, pond, big equipment garage, 4 bedroom with attached 2 car garage. The ding dong next door has a peewee track and a vet track too. In NW PA.
I can't believe what some properties go for in CA and other cities.
3/7/2019 6:20am
Why is the price inflated by nearly $100k?
That property comes in around $70k

No way a private track on that small of a lot adds value.
Parks65
3/7/2019 6:52am
Why is the price inflated by nearly $100k? That property comes in around $70k No way a private track on that small of a lot adds...
Why is the price inflated by nearly $100k?
That property comes in around $70k

No way a private track on that small of a lot adds value.
manufactured house (glorified trailer), I used to build them out of high school.......
rikhek
3/7/2019 7:01am
I'm a bit puzzled. You can't build a "track" on 2.4 acres. Maybe a pit bike track but not a real track?
Loopy
3/7/2019 7:06am
mikec265 wrote:
For $230k or less you can buy my neighbors place with a track, pond, big equipment garage, 4 bedroom with attached 2 car garage. The ding...
For $230k or less you can buy my neighbors place with a track, pond, big equipment garage, 4 bedroom with attached 2 car garage. The ding dong next door has a peewee track and a vet track too. In NW PA.
Where exactly is that property? I live in NW PA and looking to move.
agn5009
3/7/2019 7:25am
mikec265 wrote:
For $230k or less you can buy my neighbors place with a track, pond, big equipment garage, 4 bedroom with attached 2 car garage. The ding...
The house must be a total dump then. I live in north central PA and never see anything like that.
mikec265
3/7/2019 8:08am
mikec265 wrote:
Loopy wrote:
Where exactly is that property? I live in NW PA and looking to move.
The whole house was gutted and redone 3 years ago. New roof everything. Call my cell if you are interested. Would love to have Moto people move in instead of city people. 814-490-5187
DMJ232
Fantasy
1548th
3/7/2019 8:09am
mikec265 wrote:
Do you have any more info on this?
zippytech
3/7/2019 8:19am
rikhek wrote:
I'm a bit puzzled. You can't build a "track" on 2.4 acres. Maybe a pit bike track but not a real track?
A SX track is built on less than 1.5 acres..
mikec265
3/7/2019 8:26am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2019 8:26am
mikec265 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
The house must be a total dump then. I live in north central PA and never see anything like that.
Place is super nice. Houses have always been fairly inexpensive in this area because there ain't shit for jobs.
mikec265
3/7/2019 8:53am
mikec265 wrote:
DMJ232 wrote:
Do you have any more info on this?
I posted my cell one minute before you asked. Right above your post. My job allows me to answer anytime. I'm driving all day so better to call than post on vital if you are seriously interested.
OldYZRider1
3/7/2019 9:01am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2019 10:13am
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Thats almost a down payment on a 1000 sq ft. Plaster box you can share soap with your neighbor through the window here in socal!
Yes these cost of living differences can be quite shocking. When I moved back to IL from San Diego in '88, I bought a single level, all brick, 1600 sqft house with attached one car garage, built in the early '70's for $50k. I had given my notice and came back here to house hunt, found this place and started arrangements to buy it. I took a picture of it to show my fellow workers when I went back CA what 50k would buy them in Peoria, IL. Probably would have been $500k there, maybe more as it did have a bit of a yard too.

Sometimes these cost of living differences screw with things too. In IL we have the shithole commonly known as Chicago where the cost of living is very high. The rest of the state is mostly rural territory with small communities and heavy ag use. The new idiot that was elected governor (Chicago fat cat) just passed a new minimum wage law which will raise it to $15/hr over the next 5 years. Currently its $8.25 which is too low but $15 is way too high for most of the state. So we downstate business owners will be looking at some healthy pay increases for all of our employees soon since will will move the pay scale up for everybody. I'll be curious to see what the unions do with their tradesmen salaries. Their employees are so high above that level anyway that maybe they won't boost their scales. Currently around here labors get paid $39/hr and with the benefits employers pay around $55/hr for them. Most of us downstaters wish Chicago could be split up among WI, IN and IL so we could all share in the misery it creates.

Edit: saw I entered $39/hr for laborers scale, its closer to $29/hr. An employee does cost the employer around $55/hr though.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
3/7/2019 9:31am
Yes these cost of living differences can be quite shocking. When I moved back to IL from San Diego in '88, I bought a single level...
Yes these cost of living differences can be quite shocking. When I moved back to IL from San Diego in '88, I bought a single level, all brick, 1600 sqft house with attached one car garage, built in the early '70's for $50k. I had given my notice and came back here to house hunt, found this place and started arrangements to buy it. I took a picture of it to show my fellow workers when I went back CA what 50k would buy them in Peoria, IL. Probably would have been $500k there, maybe more as it did have a bit of a yard too.

Sometimes these cost of living differences screw with things too. In IL we have the shithole commonly known as Chicago where the cost of living is very high. The rest of the state is mostly rural territory with small communities and heavy ag use. The new idiot that was elected governor (Chicago fat cat) just passed a new minimum wage law which will raise it to $15/hr over the next 5 years. Currently its $8.25 which is too low but $15 is way too high for most of the state. So we downstate business owners will be looking at some healthy pay increases for all of our employees soon since will will move the pay scale up for everybody. I'll be curious to see what the unions do with their tradesmen salaries. Their employees are so high above that level anyway that maybe they won't boost their scales. Currently around here labors get paid $39/hr and with the benefits employers pay around $55/hr for them. Most of us downstaters wish Chicago could be split up among WI, IN and IL so we could all share in the misery it creates.

Edit: saw I entered $39/hr for laborers scale, its closer to $29/hr. An employee does cost the employer around $55/hr though.
At least they are working! Kidding, kind of. Being self employed here in socal I work A LOT to cover all the yahoos/freeloaders that dont want to. Actually, thats everywhere nowadays. Got the green light from the wife to get up and get out. Amazing what you can get elsewhere.
Middleside
3/7/2019 10:06am
It's expensive because California has everything. And they have it better than anywhere else.

There is epic motocross, epic desert, epic off road, epic beaches, epic forests, epic boating and watersports, epic fishing, epic mountains and epic snow sports.

After all, California gets the most snow in all of North America most years, which fills all the epic lakes for summer water sports with clean clear water. Even in the drought years, it's still epic. Just head to the mountain lakes.

And right now, most all is plump full. And with 40-50 feet of snow to date, not gonna be a problem for a while.
mikec265
3/7/2019 10:29am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2019 10:46am
Loopy, they just sold a few days ago. But if you are seriously looking there's a house half a mile
away from me for $140k. It's not old. Surrounded by a huge field. It's on old route 86, just south of route 6N. Out by the ski slope. It's not advertised.
Has a garage. They are willing to sell as many acres of the field as you want. Good spot for a track and the creek I water my track with runs through it.
Sprew
3/7/2019 4:18pm
Middleside wrote:
It's expensive because California has everything. And they have it better than anywhere else. There is epic motocross, epic desert, epic off road, epic beaches, epic...
It's expensive because California has everything. And they have it better than anywhere else.

There is epic motocross, epic desert, epic off road, epic beaches, epic forests, epic boating and watersports, epic fishing, epic mountains and epic snow sports.

After all, California gets the most snow in all of North America most years, which fills all the epic lakes for summer water sports with clean clear water. Even in the drought years, it's still epic. Just head to the mountain lakes.

And right now, most all is plump full. And with 40-50 feet of snow to date, not gonna be a problem for a while.
You forgot epic chicks.
Loopy
3/7/2019 4:41pm
mikec265 wrote:
Loopy, they just sold a few days ago. But if you are seriously looking there's a house half a mile away from me for $140k. It's...
Loopy, they just sold a few days ago. But if you are seriously looking there's a house half a mile
away from me for $140k. It's not old. Surrounded by a huge field. It's on old route 86, just south of route 6N. Out by the ski slope. It's not advertised.
Has a garage. They are willing to sell as many acres of the field as you want. Good spot for a track and the creek I water my track with runs through it.
Sounds like it's out between Waterford and Edinboro. I'm very familiar with the area. I live in Girard. Do you have access to good riding out there? As in maybe Hillside?
Harv379
Fantasy
1988th
3/7/2019 5:41pm
Holy smokes, you can't even buy an apartment here for that. Maybe I need to relocate....
mikec265
3/7/2019 7:47pm
mikec265 wrote:
Loopy, they just sold a few days ago. But if you are seriously looking there's a house half a mile away from me for $140k. It's...
Loopy wrote:
Sounds like it's out between Waterford and Edinboro. I'm very familiar with the area. I live in Girard. Do you have access to good riding out...
Sounds like it's out between Waterford and Edinboro. I'm very familiar with the area. I live in Girard. Do you have access to good riding out there? As in maybe Hillside?
15 minute drive to hillside.
4 miles to the center of Edinboro for non-ethanol gas.
6 miles to Cambridge Springs for Cam2 race gas.
About 7 miles to Waterford.
Little bit of trails where people are ok with it, but it ain't what it used to be.
There's my place, and then a trail that connects to my friends farm. We are supposed to make a natural terrain track at his place this year with some nice hills on it. My place is flat. Basically safe vet SX at my house, and should be a nice outdoor layout at his.
Time will tell if the new neighbors ride or not. Doubtful, but it would be a 3rd place to ride if they are cool.
25 years ago there were a couple pits, and way more trails that were fun to ride, but the new owners shut it down to everything except hunting.
RMT
3/7/2019 8:04pm
mikec265 wrote:
15 minute drive to hillside. 4 miles to the center of Edinboro for non-ethanol gas. 6 miles to Cambridge Springs for Cam2 race gas. About 7...
15 minute drive to hillside.
4 miles to the center of Edinboro for non-ethanol gas.
6 miles to Cambridge Springs for Cam2 race gas.
About 7 miles to Waterford.
Little bit of trails where people are ok with it, but it ain't what it used to be.
There's my place, and then a trail that connects to my friends farm. We are supposed to make a natural terrain track at his place this year with some nice hills on it. My place is flat. Basically safe vet SX at my house, and should be a nice outdoor layout at his.
Time will tell if the new neighbors ride or not. Doubtful, but it would be a 3rd place to ride if they are cool.
25 years ago there were a couple pits, and way more trails that were fun to ride, but the new owners shut it down to everything except hunting.
I dont care if the place was $100, You couldn’t pay me to live anywhere near Erie. The sun never shines in that part of the country. People move from there to Seattle to see the sun more often.
daemon616
3/7/2019 8:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2019 8:17pm
Middleside wrote:
It's expensive because California has everything. And they have it better than anywhere else. There is epic motocross, epic desert, epic off road, epic beaches, epic...

Sprew wrote:
You forgot epic chicks.
I need me a socal hoe

ps.

Please tell me it comes with the bongos.

Post a reply to: MX Track, Big Shop and House 162k

The Latest