MX Sports' impact on USGP rider turnout

BobbyM
8/26/2017 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 10:18pm
kzizok wrote:
Frankly, I cant believe DC even comes on here anymore. The shit that gets spewed by people is comical. Seriously, bitching about the intricacies of YS/MX...
Frankly, I cant believe DC even comes on here anymore. The shit that gets spewed by people is comical. Seriously, bitching about the intricacies of YS/MX Sports relationship as they involve USGP, amateur racing, blah blah blah, based solely on assumptions, at best?

Hey, I know, Im going to present a factual argument based on guesswork!
Cuz DC's one Bad Muthufalker.
That's why.
Husky360
8/27/2017 8:29am
dkg wrote:
Touché. Sorry for that. Guess I read to many other frustrating posts before I got to yours. Doesn’t change my opinion that the criticism is unwarranted...
Touché. Sorry for that. Guess I read to many other frustrating posts before I got to yours. Doesn’t change my opinion that the criticism is unwarranted. Probably could have said it sans the insult.
No problem and sorry I was grumpy. I know what you mean about frustrating posts. I wish I hadn't gotten it wrong on the amateur races at the USGP. It took away from the main point I was trying to make which is no increase in rider turnout which I thought was the goal of the MX Sports/YS alliance.
dkg
8/27/2017 5:53pm
Husky360 wrote:
No problem and sorry I was grumpy. I know what you mean about frustrating posts. I wish I hadn't gotten it wrong on the amateur races...
No problem and sorry I was grumpy. I know what you mean about frustrating posts. I wish I hadn't gotten it wrong on the amateur races at the USGP. It took away from the main point I was trying to make which is no increase in rider turnout which I thought was the goal of the MX Sports/YS alliance.
I attended both of the MXGP races at Glen Helen. The events and racing was great. I enjoyed seeing the racers that don’t normally make it over here. Unfortunately, the events were not well attended. The YS/MX Sports agreement was announced in March of this year, after a time when I am certain most USA team budgets for the year had already been set. At the time of the announcement, a site for the MXGP had not even been determined. Within 4 months, things have progressed from a race date with no location to the event for this coming weekend. I suspect that as things progress, we will see the MXGP become the meeting of the best from both sides of the pond that us fans want to see. In total things look positive to me. Just my thoughts . . . .

P.s. if you make it to mxdn 2018 here in USA, I’ll buy you a beer.
8/27/2017 6:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2017 6:52pm
I agree with Reese. After the race yesterday Herlings definitely injected some intrigue into the race next weekend. Herlings looked absolutely unreal though and I don't see a loosened up anyone making a difference. There should be no excuses to use either....

The Shop

Post a reply to: MX Sports' impact on USGP rider turnout

The Latest