MX Sports: Now that we have the 125 class

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2018 5:42 AM

What about an ex pro (retired) class at selected rounds? Short moto's, run what you want. All for fun. I'm imagining a race with Jeff Ward, RC4 and Pastrana. Guy Cooper shows up with a 600+ cc thumper and scores the holeshot award. I'd pay money to watch this.

The older you are, the more points you score, or something to that effect.

A man can dream. And this is a good dream.

MX Sports should run an ex pro (run what you want) class with two 15 minute motos

View Results

|

6/1/2018 5:46 AM

Maybe 2 5lap motos, and not 15mins, even RV said he had armpump after 2 laps at Hangtown.

|

6/1/2018 5:58 AM

The one they did at Ironma a few years ago was a RC4 run away and there were come other issues between the other riders...

|

6/1/2018 6:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2018 6:09 AM

ML512 wrote:

The one they did at Ironma a few years ago was a RC4 run away and there were come other issues between the other riders...

Spellcheck broken? You could get torn a new one for shit like that around here smile

|

6/1/2018 6:11 AM

ML512 wrote:

RC picked up some weight and a few more guys are retired now, so let's get James out of retirement to give him a race! Dungey can stay retired so we have a fair race and no lapping of the field.

|

6/1/2018 6:18 AM

The gps have a full on vet class this weekend.

|

6/1/2018 6:26 AM

ML512 wrote:

Deja New wrote:

Spellcheck broken? You could get torn a new one for shit like that around here smile

Is this the MXA website? Damn, such a hard read.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

6/1/2018 7:15 AM

RC deflated Emig's tire.

|

6/1/2018 7:23 AM

So...I don’t wanna watch old pro race. They can do that in pro sport in August. I wanna watch amateur all stars or upcomers on those 125s....let em singhuhguhguhgsingsing. Singguhguhguh.

|

GP740
Since 1987

6/1/2018 7:24 AM

ML512 wrote:

Deja New wrote:

newmann wrote:

I woke up and typed that from my phone, major fail.

|

6/1/2018 7:34 AM

Deja New wrote:

newmann wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I woke up and typed that from my phone, major fail.

Thought there was going to be an awesome story behind it. Like you were up all night writing a review on some new tech for MX that will blow us all away so awesome that you’d partied hard and long into the night. Woke up not knowing where you were maybe some hookers in the room your underwear tucked in your pocket, your hair still all roughed up and then you’d typed that post.........

|

6/1/2018 8:57 AM

Had to laugh a little at this. Is this true , or just a joke?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/1/2018 9:42 AM

Haha. It’s a joke as far as I know but oh how I wish it was true.

|

6/1/2018 9:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2018 9:51 AM

I would Rather just see the ex pro's enter the 125 class but make it an actual point series
They is open for anyone to enter
If they qualify
And make it actually be 125's mot 150/144

|