MX Simulator 2019 Replica Supercross Series - Anaheim 1 - Live Streaming Right Now!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 7:14 PM

|

1/2/2019 7:53 PM

250 Mains about to start!

|

1/2/2019 8:23 PM

If that is what the game actually looks like playing it, I cannot understand the loyalists blowing out the console games. No track deterioration and the bike looks like it is on top of the track.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/2/2019 8:27 PM

8tensolutions wrote:

If that is what the game actually looks like playing it, I cannot understand the loyalists blowing out the console games. No track deterioration and the bike looks like it is on top of the track.

You've obviously never played.

|

1/2/2019 8:34 PM

8tensolutions wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

You've obviously never played.

That's correct. Playing it may be awesome, but it looks terrible. Just my opinion.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/2/2019 9:02 PM

8tensolutions wrote:

That's correct. Playing it may be awesome, but it looks terrible. Just my opinion.

I hear ya. It's meant to be played in first person view and designed for realistic physics. Definitely doesn't look the best from a spectator standpoint.

|

1/5/2019 3:47 PM

Welcome To Watch Anaheim Supercross 2019 live stream nbc 250sx & 450sx main events We are LIVE on Race Day Live!

watch Here:: http://amasupercrosssrace.blogspot.com/

|