MX Race Glen Helen (Monday and Tuesday)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2018 3:51 PM

Photo
|

9/20/2018 5:23 PM

I'll see ya there!

For those who haven't raced with FPMX, they have a toned down glen Helen track, no crazy jumps, all about safety. And Ed runs a good program

|

@rk337

9/20/2018 8:24 PM

I saw a sign at Competitive Edge MX saying that this will be the final FirePolice MX event ever... Hoping not as it looks to be a fun event but the days they race are tough to sneak outta work on.

|

9/20/2018 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2018 8:39 PM

quiknic wrote:

I saw a sign at Competitive Edge MX saying that this will be the final FirePolice MX event ever... Hoping not as it looks to ...more

I seriously hope this isn’t true. Growing up riding and hearing about the Firepolicemx series is honestly the first thing that made me want to become a cop. Crazy

|

9/20/2018 10:47 PM

snackfedbear wrote:

I seriously hope this isn’t true. Growing up riding and hearing about the Firepolicemx series is honestly the first thing that ...more

Well get out there, bear. Unless entries start going up real fast it is done. It's a shame because this event has been happening since 1989.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

9/20/2018 11:49 PM

Why is it on a Monday and Tuesday?

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

9/21/2018 8:19 AM

captmoto wrote:

Well get out there, bear. Unless entries start going up real fast it is done. It's a shame because this event has been ...more

Oh I’ll be there. I haven’t missed a race since I became a LEO

|

9/21/2018 8:41 AM

@Herb....you should change the thread title to FPMX for these guys.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja