Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2017 9:26 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

9/8/2017 2:56 PM

They need to bring back Moto inside the outdoors. Best TV show ever.

|

9/8/2017 4:09 PM

What do you guys make of Aldons' comments around the 0:50 mark? Did RV not get along with Baggett and want him off the program? Sorry if this was previously known, I had no clue.

|

9/8/2017 6:43 PM

fgb729 wrote:

What do you guys make of Aldons' comments around the 0:50 mark? Did RV not get along with Baggett and want him off the program? Sorry if this was previously known, I had no clue.

Interesting, I didn't know that

|

9/8/2017 7:02 PM

Wow i didnt even know Bagget ever trained with Alden

|

9/8/2017 8:51 PM

this should have been an hour long......

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/8/2017 11:38 PM

fgb729 wrote:

Sounds like a good question for pulpmx

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

9/9/2017 12:50 AM

fgb729 wrote:

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Sounds like a good question for pulpmx

I have no insider knowledge but I feel like it could have been a situation where RV would have rather only trained with people closer to him? And not so much that he didn't get along with Baggett. He was pretty good friends with Weimer and AC so it makes sense. Then when you think about how that program was entirely based at Ryan's house it kind of makes more sense.

|

9/9/2017 6:41 AM

Wondering if those calling Marvin a whiner now understand a little bit more why the emotions may be high. Or those who freak out about Baggett saying stuff. Or saying Anderson has no heart for not racing. These guys are human first. Allow them to have some personality and be real. It's so much more entertaining and refreshing. That's the exact reason we love these types of behind the scenes videos.

I thought it was really neat to see Mathilde running after Jason. Shows how close that crew really is. And I don't think we give Marvin enough credit for being in the championship hunt in the last moto. He had two DNFs and the high point disaster but man did he turn things around. Baggett is also a badass but we all know that.

|