MUST READ : Todd Waters about Jeffrey Herlings

teamddr
4/30/2020 11:08am
Herlings must be stacking up 450 titles being the fastest dude ever. How many he have now? 5-6?
Yeah and I bet Tomac must of racked up a ton of Supercross titles in his career too. Oh, hold on...
agn5009 wrote:
Tomac has stacked up the outdoor titles though. With that being said, Herlings is the FMOTP on any given day. Tomacs 450 career has clearly been...
Tomac has stacked up the outdoor titles though.

With that being said, Herlings is the FMOTP on any given day. Tomacs 450 career has clearly been more successful than Herlings' though. I'm not sure how that can be argued. To guys like Tomac and Herlings the only thing that matters is winning championships. Tomac has more.
Yeah I remember the day he got his first 450 outdoor title
Ironman 17

Some kid showed up on a borrowed bike and Tomac had his tongue hanging out on the last lap of qualifying to get within two seconds of him
Then he fell off trying to stay with him in the first moto

Seriously man would you stop with the Tomac stuff
This a a thread about a pro interview talking about the FMOTP in 2018

4/30/2020 11:14am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2020 11:19am
ayearinmx wrote:
no argument here, but in that case, Herlings only did 5 races in 2019, so that doesn't count either... if we're trying to get facts straight...
no argument here, but in that case, Herlings only did 5 races in 2019, so that doesn't count either... if we're trying to get facts straight

seriously though..... you are trying to argue, but ok..... 0/6 instead of 0/7
Again, just getting the facts straight. If I was trying to argue I’d say that only doing five races because of injury is very different than only doing four races because you are a 250 rider giving the 450 a shot on the opposite coast. Cheerful

Either way it doesn’t matter, we all know who got the better of who when the two raced each other.
4/30/2020 12:25pm
To the admin.,please,change the title of this thread to“Tomac vs. Herlings“.Thanks

The Shop

Larry450
4/30/2020 12:47pm
These topics just turn into weird dick measuring contests. And it is not even our own dicks that we trying to measure.
FlaNard
4/30/2020 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2020 1:10pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
The fastest motocross racer in the world currently is not an American....come on , you can say it. Seriously I don't know why people take it...
The fastest motocross racer in the world currently is not an American....come on , you can say it.

Seriously I don't know why people take it so personally. Just marvel at what Herlings can do. Tomac has his moments also but let's be honest when conditions were adverse like at Red Bud Tomac looked relatively ordinary.
To be the fastest mxer in the world right now he needs to go over and win a world title. I'd love to see him try but I really don't think it matters to Tomac. If he gets that SX title added to his outdoor titles I think he will be content. Hope I'm wrong.
The fastest motocross racer in the world currently is not an American....come on , you can say it.

Yeah, I get that some of us who were used to watching RC and RV run guys over (damn good ones too) at the MXDN made it hard to accept that the speed is with the GP's at the moment and has been for several years. I didn't want to accept it either. I get people fighting that idea tooth and nail but it's pretty undeniable in my mind. Enough with "the timing is all wrong" and "too much focus on supercross" arguments. Sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one. To me, I would like few things more (when it comes to motocross) than to be able to point to an American and say "That guy is the best in the world." It hasn't been the case for several years now. The speed is in the GP's right now. We don't have anyone racing the Nationals that has potential to be the fastest man on the planet regularly. We need the GP guys to age a bit and for a freak of nature to come up through the ranks here. Otherwise the MXDN will continue to be repeats of "Well, we're going to need a lot of luck to podium." The GP racers have the speed AND the confidence. Our dudes race the GP regulars scared now. I never thought I'd see the day but the last few MXDN made it look like our guys were beat mentally before the gate even dropped for the first moto. They need that captain that makes them believe in themselves like RC used to. What is the quote I'm thinking of? "Steve, stop talking. You're making Kevin and Ivan nervous. Just tell us when to race." Laughing
4/30/2020 5:11pm
Tomac, Herlings, Gajser and Friese all badass dudez. Case closed! See how easy that was?
Johnny Ringo
4/30/2020 5:21pm
Larry450 wrote:
These topics just turn into weird dick measuring contests. And it is not even our own dicks that we trying to measure.
Sometimes you have to measure your buddies dick to see where you stack up.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2582nd
4/30/2020 6:42pm
Tomac - US MX CHAMP.

Herlings - WORLD MX CHAMP.

End of topic between the two...
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
4/30/2020 10:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2020 10:28pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
The fastest motocross racer in the world currently is not an American....come on , you can say it. Seriously I don't know why people take it...

Seriously I don't know why people take it so personally. Just marvel at what Herlings can do. Tomac has his moments also but let's be honest when conditions were adverse like at Red Bud Tomac looked relatively ordinary.
To be the fastest mxer in the world right now he needs to go over and win a world title. I'd love to see him try but I really don't think it matters to Tomac. If he gets that SX title added to his outdoor titles I think he will be content. Hope I'm wrong.
FlaNard wrote:
[b]The fastest motocross racer in the world currently is not an American....come on , you can say it.[/b] Yeah, I get that some of us who...

Yeah, I get that some of us who were used to watching RC and RV run guys over (damn good ones too) at the MXDN made it hard to accept that the speed is with the GP's at the moment and has been for several years. I didn't want to accept it either. I get people fighting that idea tooth and nail but it's pretty undeniable in my mind. Enough with "the timing is all wrong" and "too much focus on supercross" arguments. Sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one. To me, I would like few things more (when it comes to motocross) than to be able to point to an American and say "That guy is the best in the world." It hasn't been the case for several years now. The speed is in the GP's right now. We don't have anyone racing the Nationals that has potential to be the fastest man on the planet regularly. We need the GP guys to age a bit and for a freak of nature to come up through the ranks here. Otherwise the MXDN will continue to be repeats of "Well, we're going to need a lot of luck to podium." The GP racers have the speed AND the confidence. Our dudes race the GP regulars scared now. I never thought I'd see the day but the last few MXDN made it look like our guys were beat mentally before the gate even dropped for the first moto. They need that captain that makes them believe in themselves like RC used to. What is the quote I'm thinking of? "Steve, stop talking. You're making Kevin and Ivan nervous. Just tell us when to race." Laughing
If you were a European watching RC race at the MxDN on a 125 you would not have been very impressed with him. Careful in how you try and rewrite history. The MxDN has never really been the be all end all. It’s one race, it has hindered people’s perceptions of riders too much, right now it’s Tomac but before that it was Cairoli.
teamddr
5/1/2020 1:30am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2020 1:31am
ATKpilot99 wrote:

FlaNard wrote:
[b]The fastest motocross racer in the world currently is not an American....come on , you can say it.[/b] Yeah, I get that some of us who...

Park Boys wrote:
If you were a European watching RC race at the MxDN on a 125 you would not have been very impressed with him. Careful in how...
If you were a European watching RC race at the MxDN on a 125 you would not have been very impressed with him. Careful in how you try and rewrite history. The MxDN has never really been the be all end all. It’s one race, it has hindered people’s perceptions of riders too much, right now it’s Tomac but before that it was Cairoli.
Are you serious TC has won MXON races in Germany and England in the past.
He didn’t win a red bud but was head and shoulders above Tomac and hauled Italy on to the podium
But your right about MXON the amount of people on here think Coldenhoff is the FMOTP because he beat herlings Is laughable. MaxAnstie beat Herlings in similar conditions in 2017 and no one give him FMOTP.
Agree about MXON is one off and you can’t really judge but Tomac was getting waxed by Tommy Searle on a stock version of his bike in his own back yard
Never seen TC in that position
5/1/2020 2:12am
teamddr wrote:
Are you serious TC has won MXON races in Germany and England in the past. He didn’t win a red bud but was head and shoulders...
He didn’t win a red bud but was head and shoulders above Tomac and hauled Italy on to the podium
But your right about MXON the amount of people on here think Coldenhoff is the FMOTP because he beat herlings Is laughable. MaxAnstie beat Herlings in similar conditions in 2017 and no one give him FMOTP.
Agree about MXON is one off and you can’t really judge but Tomac was getting waxed by Tommy Searle on a stock version of his bike in his own back yard
Cairoli had some rough times at mxdn races in the past,thats a fact!He was criticized likeTomac nowadays,nothing special,only fanboys will get mad about it.
teamddr
5/1/2020 2:21am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2020 2:23am
No one mad here and Spare us the “fan boy” cliches as some of us are over ten years old on this thread
Comparing TC MXON results to Tomac really is laughable
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
5/1/2020 5:08am
crusty_xx wrote:
What was this thread about again? Can't tell
I think it was about Vince Friese....
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
5/1/2020 7:36am
FlaNard wrote:

Park Boys wrote:
If you were a European watching RC race at the MxDN on a 125 you would not have been very impressed with him. Careful in how...
teamddr wrote:
Are you serious TC has won MXON races in Germany and England in the past. He didn’t win a red bud but was head and shoulders...
TC who was the champ in 05 performed poorly, he won a moto in 06 but lost to rookie in RV. It was supposed to be a titanic battle in 07 and he was five plus seconds off of RV and he crashed out just like 05. 09 he won the first moto and crashed out of moto 2. 2010 he was supposed to dominate over the “lucky” RD and he watched him motor away in the first moto and was way off the pace in moto 2. Plenty of ignorant fans on the US side had a field day with this one. 2011 he crashed out again. Finally in 2012 he won and if you watch is reaction after crossing the line in Moto 3 you would have sworn he just won a title fight. Italy didn’t win but that was a huge personal victory. So yeah TC has had plenty of shitty luck at the MxDN, like most guys. It’s one race.

Momus
5/1/2020 1:37pm
Cortami79 wrote:
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYhsZwB149Y[/embed] I've found this video on my phone from that day

I've found this video on my phone from that day
nytsmaC wrote:
Awesome, he’s ringing out that factory 450 on a beat to hell sand track like it’s a 125 on a prepped circuit.
Sounds like only 2 gears being used. Probably runs it as a 3 speeder.
rileymx
5/4/2020 4:51pm
the all american fanboys always loved to put those nicknames on their racers,KING, GOAT, FMOTP....they would stick it up to the world everytime, every conversation about talent, every conversation about dirtbikes.....we, the rest of the world had to admit it because it was about jeremy, ricky and james and it was true and we loved watching them race.....thats the diference about us and those fanboys, love for the sport and respect to the talent......so no matter what you say, no matter what you show, no matter anything........the all american fanboys will always shit talk on herlings, they really hate him, specially after that indiana win with the last to first, their butt hurts bad !!!!!!!! they will never stop crying !!!!!!

Post a reply to: MUST READ : Todd Waters about Jeffrey Herlings

The Latest