MUSQUIN INJURED

11/16/2018 5:22pm
I dare say he will be back in time for A1, I was walking 4 days after my meniscus surgery. He will have some of the best physio therapists out there helping him with the rehab too.
zehn
11/16/2018 7:57pm
if dungey returned he would get maybe top 15
More like top 3

The Shop

Paul333
11/16/2018 11:45pm
tek14 wrote:
If surgery is needed this would open door for Dungey SX return.
yz133rider wrote:
More likely is wilson fill in.
Frank wrote:
He burned that bridge big time. Google his results with KTM while he was on the payroll.
Hint: Having two knee injuries is hardly a bridge.
11/17/2018 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2018 5:21pm
Roger D. said on DMXS (CORRECTION - it was the VitalMX Inside Line podcast interview / podcast dated 9/15 earlier this year which RD made the remark below - https://www.vitalmx.com/features/Roger-DeCoster-The-Inside-Line-Podcast…

fairly recently (perhaps a week prior to MXdN) that there was a KTM rider under him that wasn't doing as well as hoped yet this rider (openly) wasn't willing to train harder to improve (so much that the rider even stated that he was in "good enough" shape & did not need to train / work harder ).

I cannot recall exactly what Roger D said but it was basically something similar to the above - when i have a chance i'll try to download an re-listen to the episode. This thread regarding Wilson filling in possibly for MM25 made me think of that comment that RD made during the VitalMX podcast (as if perhaps Wilson was the un-named rider that RD was referring to on the VitalMX podcast).

I was really surprised that RD made the comment b/c it basically calls out either Canard, Wilson or possible Tickle (b/c we know RD definitely wasn't referring to RD5 or MM25) so I was surprised that he made such a statement out in the open.

If it was Dean Wilson that RD was referring to then Wilson definitely won't be getting the KTM fill-in gig for MM25 and it could also explain why Wilson's out at Husky (if RD has any say so regarding factory Husky which dropped Wilson).

Did anyone catch the comment I'm referring to on the Vital MX podcast / interview a few months ago? If so, which former KTM rider do you think Decoster was referring to? If anyone hasn't heard this episode of the Inside Line podcast you should check it out as well as the others. I added the Inside Line podcast easily to my Android podcatcher of choice just by searching for for it.

Post a reply to: MUSQUIN INJURED

The Latest