MTB marketing for MOTO?

Spooner
11/14/2020 1:17pm
Gravel wrote:
I have. It was fun for a minute, but just not fun enough. Felt like a fad machine to me, the MTB industry is gonna make...
I have. It was fun for a minute, but just not fun enough. Felt like a fad machine to me, the MTB industry is gonna make a lot of money selling them, and then we’re gonna lose a lot of trail access because now we can piss off hiker families by hauling ass on the climbs too. It’ll take a few years, but watch what happens to traditional MTB trails near cities..

It’s like choosing a gender, there’s only two, lol! Either it’s a MTB or it’s a moto, it can’t be both! An E mtb is just a slow motorcycle..
It doesn't sound like you've ridden one to me-yes you go faster up hills but its not like you're going any faster than a XC racer does. It raises your average speed but again its not like you're flying on the trails. To me its like you're always 'fresh' so you can always push it but the guys saying things like "you're hauling ass up hills" are people who have never ridden them.

The Shop

Post a reply to: MTB marketing for MOTO?

The Latest