MOTOSPORT WHAT THE F$%^K?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2021 7:18 AM

Placed order 11 AM June 7th In stock! I checked shipping and will not recieve till FING June 19th!!!!! !2 GD days! FING DHL Im done with you people

|

6/9/2021 7:30 AM

Motosport is the only online retailer I’m actively avoid. Consistent bad service and slow processing times. I get that shipping is slow but if you show in stock and sit on it for a week before passing it off to the carrier that’s BS.

|

6/9/2021 7:47 AM

Dang, sorry to hear. I just started using them for some OEM parts and they have done great. Apparently they have a distribution center in VA so what I thought would take a week has been here in couple of days.

|

6/9/2021 7:48 AM

Life is hard.

|

6/9/2021 7:49 AM

Maybe call them and ask them what happened instead of posting here?

I have never had one issue with Motosport.com and I buy all my stuff through them. They will literally assign you a "gear head", someone you can email or call anytime and ask questions. The guy that helps me is Ryan and is always over the top helpful.

|

6/9/2021 7:49 AM

Bro, you mad?

|

United States of America

6/9/2021 7:50 AM

First world problems.

|

6/9/2021 7:55 AM

MX369 wrote:

Placed order 11 AM June 7th In stock! I checked shipping and will not recieve till FING June 19th!!!!! !2 GD days! FING DHL Im ...more

You should go on a forum and bitch about it.

|

6/9/2021 7:58 AM

Camp332 wrote:

Bro, you mad?

Must’ve taken a triple dose of pre-workout, then skipped leg day...

|

6/9/2021 8:01 AM

I have had next to no issues with Motosport over all the years of using them. That said, their shipping times have gotten longer (a lot) during Covid...which may or may not have anything to do with them and more to do with shipping companies.

|

6/9/2021 8:07 AM

Wow.

|

6/9/2021 8:16 AM

ktmdan wrote:

Life is hard.

White people problems laughing

|

1983 YZ 250K, 1983 CR 250, 1982 CT110, 1978 Maico 440

6/9/2021 8:24 AM

Thats nothing bro. Wait till USPS gets ahold of your package and it sits in a random facility for 2 weeks.

On a serious note every company is struggling because nobody wants to work and everyone is understaffed. Its affecting every supplier of every industry.

|

6/9/2021 8:24 AM

But I want it NOW!...where have I heard that??/ smile

|

6/9/2021 8:27 AM

DHL lost a pkg shipped to me by them. I called and requested another shipper. They swapped shippers and I received it in 2 days. He said if I wanted another shipper to call instead of placing the order online.

|

Thanks to :Race Tech,Motosport.com,EVS,Engine Ice,Novik,Mika,DT1 Filters,FMF,Alias

6/9/2021 8:44 AM

MX369 wrote:

Placed order 11 AM June 7th In stock! I checked shipping and will not recieve till FING June 19th!!!!! !2 GD days! FING DHL Im ...more

You are getting yourself Sucked into a thread on Vital to bitch about poor delivery service from your chosen supplier...rather spend the time on the blower and email dealing with customer care or get through to the Manager...

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/9/2021 8:47 AM

NITRODOG wrote:

Veruca Salt!

|

6/9/2021 8:54 AM

Those guys are pretty great. Call and find out what the issue is. Report back to us so that there is not a thread floating around that might turn customer's off from using them.

|

6/9/2021 8:58 AM

Camp332 wrote:

Bro, you mad?

PNWRider wrote:

Must’ve taken a triple dose of pre-workout, then skipped leg day...

Hahahaha solid gold!

|

6/9/2021 9:23 AM

Use Motosport for everything for probably the last 5-6 years and never had an issue.

Like, ever.....

Curious though - what does one wish to accomplish by starting a thread like this? Remember the old days when you had to drive across town to your local shop (unless it was Sunday or Monday), flip thru a catalog, maybe find the part you needed, but probably not in what brand you wanted, ordered it, then waited weeks for it to show up at said shop? Then drive your happy ass back across town to pick up parts and cross your fingers on the way there hoping they didnt order the wrong thing? I will gladly wait an extra few days to not have to deal with any of that shit.

|

6/9/2021 9:33 AM

That reminds me I need a new fender, I think I’ll go to motosport

|

RPM Performance
CT

6/9/2021 9:33 AM

Motox627! wrote:

Use Motosport for everything for probably the last 5-6 years and never had an issue.

Like, ever.....

Curious though - what ...more

Amen brother.

UPS didn't even start coming to my town 5 days a week until I was about 16. Up until then they only came on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

OP should send Motosport a message or give them a call instead of blowing them out on here for such a trivial issue.

|

6/9/2021 9:35 AM

I called MotoSport to see if a certain size Bib was still available...I ended the phone call with my own "assigned handler". and add'l discount and a smile on my face.

CALL THEM.

Also, while it's true that some shippers SUCK...some of these delays can be from 'Drop Shipping', Data Changing during your order, part tracking systems THAT SUCK...etc.,, etc., etc. ... and YES! All of that is frustrating...but...Jeeeeeeze....
Can we pick up a phone and follow-up on this shit BEFORE we come in here and get on the anger-train?

Askin' for a friend.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

6/9/2021 9:41 AM

Motox627! wrote:

Like, ever.....

I appreciate him starting this thread. One of the only reasons I would order online as opposed to supporting my local dealer is speed of delivery. If the online orders are taking forever to show up, I want to know about it so I can plan accordingly or take my business elsewhere.

|

6/9/2021 9:49 AM

Try getting a new seat. I got this 32 days after my order was "Confirmed" At least I got a courtesy e-mail. Luckily for me I'm in no hurry.

Hi some dude that ordered a seat from us,
First and foremost, thank you for your support and for choosing Seat Concepts.

We realize it has been some time since you placed your order, so we want to assure you that we definitely have not forgotten about you, nor do we take these long lead times lightly. We are doing everything within our control to combat the long lead times so we can provide you with the quality product you expect from Seat Concepts.

With that being said, the reality of the situation is not only that the Powersports Industry is experiencing an unprecedented surge, but, mostly, that we do not hold pre-built inventory. We recognize carrying inventory would help the situation; however, we have been self-funded since the beginning, which prevented us from holding an inventory of our products and, consequently, pushed us to be a build-to-order company. As we've grown, it has been difficult to get away from this way of doing things because we are still a relatively small team manufacturing thousands of orders. With every cover and foam flowing through an internal manufacturing process, each and every order has roughly 7-10 different sets of hands touching it between the sales, purchasing, foam, sewing, picking, installs, and shipping departments before they are completed and leave our facility.

While we understand this doesn’t exactly answer the question of, “Great, but when can I expect my seat," we do hope it sheds a tiny bit of light on the situation, and please know we are doing our very best to build the oldest orders first so they land on your bike as quickly as possible.

If there is anything we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

We hope you have a great day and, again, we truly appreciate your patience!

|

6/9/2021 9:54 AM

At least it's not OnTrac. Up here, they're malicious and hire dirtbags that will straight up steal your shit and lie about delivery. I can deal with slow deliveries and mistakes.

|

6/9/2021 10:04 AM

NITRODOG wrote:

FWYT wrote:

Veruca Salt!

Photo

|

6/9/2021 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2021 10:13 AM

We are racing a regional this weekend and ordered some parts from Motosport Sunday night after wrenching on bikes all day. They had parts in stock AND allowed me to overnight them! RMATVMC hasn't allowed for any overnight shipments for a couple months at least.

|

"Hope is not a strategy"

6/9/2021 10:16 AM

Motox627! wrote:

Like, ever.....

Unfortunately here in America the offended, Complainers, etc have become the new "Heros".... I remember a time when you were taught to man up and don't complain about every little issue you have in life bc everyone has problems but not now... sign of the times i guess.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/9/2021 10:19 AM

Motox627! wrote:

Like, ever.....

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Unfortunately here in America the offended, Complainers, etc have become the new "Heros".... I remember a time when you were ...more

Nobody solves problems they're unaware of, so complaining does have at least some value.

|