MMX in Marysville?

NorCal 50+
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2018 12:00am
This place is a trip. I called today about practicing tomorrow- they had a message saying they are probably open tomorrow, but call back.
I call back at 10:25 pm and there is no message- goes to VM. Does this track seriously not tell people they are open until the morning of? It seems crazy to me that a track with so many riders doesn't even update their website or tell you if they are open. Am I missing something here?
|
JM485
4/7/2018 10:48pm
I'm pretty sure they are in danger of being flooded out from the rain this weekend. I know E Street wasn't sure if they were going to be under water or not, and since MMX is right next to them they are in the same boat (no pun intended). I don't think the state is very good at keeping them informed, so they probably have no clue whether or not they will have a track tomorrow morning or not.
oldblood
4/7/2018 10:52pm
They are open 10 to 3 tommorrow, don't be late.
NeedMoto
4/7/2018 10:54pm
My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than the phone hotline or Website.

The Shop

NorCal 50+
4/7/2018 11:39pm
NeedMoto wrote:
My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than the phone hotline or...
My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than the phone hotline or Website.

Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone message. I'm not on Facebook and the last place I would check for a track opening is Instagram. Wow.
zuk338
4/8/2018 4:11am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone message. I'm not...
Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone message. I'm not on Facebook and the last place I would check for a track opening is Instagram. Wow.
Social media is the easiest way to reach the most people these days. I’m not sure why you are surprised by that.
slipdog
4/8/2018 5:45am
NeedMoto wrote:
My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than the phone hotline or...

NorCal 50+ wrote:
Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone message. I'm not...
Get off my lawn!
oldblood
4/8/2018 7:14pm
Both tracks were perfect. Although the river had encroached into the parking lot separating the two tracks. A good day.
But yes maybe time for a new message recorder machine. Haha.
rongi#401
4/8/2018 11:59pm
NeedMoto wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:
50+...

Jk
Instagram is great for track updates. Picture with text. Bam. Info recieved

Post a reply to: MMX in Marysville?

The Latest