MMX in Marysville?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2018 10:31 PM

This place is a trip. I called today about practicing tomorrow- they had a message saying they are probably open tomorrow, but call back.
I call back at 10:25 pm and there is no message- goes to VM. Does this track seriously not tell people they are open until the morning of? It seems crazy to me that a track with so many riders doesn't even update their website or tell you if they are open. Am I missing something here?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

4/7/2018 10:48 PM

I'm pretty sure they are in danger of being flooded out from the rain this weekend. I know E Street wasn't sure if they were going to be under water or not, and since MMX is right next to them they are in the same boat (no pun intended). I don't think the state is very good at keeping them informed, so they probably have no clue whether or not they will have a track tomorrow morning or not.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

4/7/2018 10:52 PM

They are open 10 to 3 tommorrow, don't be late.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

4/7/2018 10:54 PM

My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than the phone hotline or Website.

|

4/7/2018 11:04 PM

Facebook page says they are openPhoto

|

4/7/2018 11:39 PM

NeedMoto wrote:

My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than ...more

Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone message. I'm not on Facebook and the last place I would check for a track opening is Instagram. Wow.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

4/8/2018 4:11 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone ...more

Social media is the easiest way to reach the most people these days. I’m not sure why you are surprised by that.

|

4/8/2018 5:45 AM

NeedMoto wrote:

My buddy got a text from Jared the owner. Both tracks are open. Jared updates his Instagram and Facebook, more frequently than ...more

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Thanks- SMH. I am honestly amazed that so many riders show up at a track that doesn't even update its website or phone ...more

Get off my lawn!

|

4/8/2018 7:14 PM

Both tracks were perfect. Although the river had encroached into the parking lot separating the two tracks. A good day.
But yes maybe time for a new message recorder machine. Haha.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

4/8/2018 11:59 PM

NeedMoto wrote:

NorCal 50+ wrote:

50+...

Jk
Instagram is great for track updates. Picture with text. Bam. Info recieved

|