MM#25---Frenchie Can Ride

cool_hand
Edited Date/Time 6/25/2018 2:49am
Possibly the second best rider on the planet right now.
|
Lucifa.
6/24/2018 7:32pm
I think you need to practice your fishing skills.......
Flip109
6/24/2018 7:36pm
Herlings bop both their heads together lolLaughing
cool_hand
6/24/2018 7:39pm
Marv is bad ass, great form and control...I put Tomac 1 , Musquin 2, Herlings 3
agn5009
6/24/2018 8:01pm
cool_hand wrote:
You have bad judgement. You should work on that.

The Shop

Nuffsaid
6/24/2018 8:03pm
cool_hand wrote:
Oh my,,,
andy
6/24/2018 8:13pm
You guys are whacked. JH would crush. Shit a heavily injured Euro German is kicking EVERY usa rider but one. Week in and week out. Wake the 4uck up.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
6/24/2018 9:00pm
andy wrote:
You guys are whacked. JH would crush. Shit a heavily injured Euro German is kicking EVERY usa rider but one. Week in and week out. Wake...
You guys are whacked. JH would crush. Shit a heavily injured Euro German is kicking EVERY usa rider but one. Week in and week out. Wake the 4uck up.
Easy bro.
TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
6/24/2018 10:18pm
Why doesn’t herlings come on over. What’s he waiting for? He will probably win over here.
6/24/2018 10:19pm
andy wrote:
You guys are whacked. JH would crush. Shit a heavily injured Euro German is kicking EVERY usa rider but one. Week in and week out. Wake...
I believe Barcia beat Roczen both motos but I guess it's easy to forget that when it contradicts your theory, isn't it?
Racer111
6/24/2018 10:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2018 10:55pm
andy wrote:
Wait!! Where is Roczen in the point standings?

JH is an awesome rider, no doubt. However, for some reason he and Cairoli both decided they didn’t want to see what they could do here.

At the end of the day, people like JMB, Tortelli, Reed, Pourcel, Musqui, Roczen and others etc.....want to come here and prove they are the best in the world. Either they are afraid they won’t be or they are scared of Supercross. If it’s the latter, I’ll give them a pass. If it’s the other, then they aren’t and never will be the best.
6/24/2018 10:59pm
andy wrote:
I believe Barcia beat Roczen both motos but I guess it's easy to forget that when it contradicts your theory, isn't it?
Roczen is a shadow of himself,for real,do you believe that Barcia would beat a healthy Roczen?
fpandjic
6/25/2018 1:04am
TogaSet wrote:
Why doesn’t herlings come on over. What’s he waiting for? He will probably win over here.
I don't know why everybody in the us are saying why don't they come here... Well some europeans have come and won championships in the usa, what about americans in mxgp? Rv had the balls to come and compete, but except for him? And don't mention mxon, that is one event.

Tomac and herlings would be a tough call, maybe JH is slightly ahead in my opinion, but I don't see who could else could beat them. AC is good, but he can't hold that pace over 30 min moto and we have seen that this year. I would add healthy Roczen to the list, since he has been beating JH in the mxgp back in the days, but currently he is not that fast.
DoubleA
6/25/2018 1:28am
Racer111 wrote:
Wait!! Where is Roczen in the point standings? JH is an awesome rider, no doubt. However, for some reason he and Cairoli both decided they didn’t...

JH is an awesome rider, no doubt. However, for some reason he and Cairoli both decided they didn’t want to see what they could do here.

At the end of the day, people like JMB, Tortelli, Reed, Pourcel, Musqui, Roczen and others etc.....want to come here and prove they are the best in the world. Either they are afraid they won’t be or they are scared of Supercross. If it’s the latter, I’ll give them a pass. If it’s the other, then they aren’t and never will be the best.
No.1 Riders do MXGP, The No.2 riders move so they can become the No.1 rider.

Why would Herlings and Cairolli leave there homes and families to probably get similar money just to die in deathcross.

European countries don't push SX like USA or Aussie land, so funny enough very few care about it.

If were talking about best riders on the planet and you think it should be based of SX and MX then what about GNCC , Enduro riders because there some top 5 material there, just because you win one series does not make you greater than someone who has won another series.

All this talk about Herlings going to USA but why doesn't Tomac go to MXGP, and funny enough it's the same answer, riders stay where they are comfortable.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
6/25/2018 1:49am
I love watching Musquin when he pushes it and starts making mistakes but is still fast as shit - see Ironman last year and High Point this year
6/25/2018 2:00am
Racer111 wrote:
Wait!! Where is Roczen in the point standings? JH is an awesome rider, no doubt. However, for some reason he and Cairoli both decided they didn’t...

Vitalmx from 5 yrs ago called, it wants its post back.
6/25/2018 2:26am
Bonanza69 wrote:
Roczen is a shadow of himself,for real,do you believe that Barcia would beat a healthy Roczen?
Yes he is. He's riding very differently from what he did before his injuries. That said it's interesting that he seems to be able to keep Tomac behind him for quite a while. It was also interesting to see how much smoother he was compared to Tomac and Musquin. Those two were pushing, while Roczen was extremely smooth and in control while being just a tad slower. It's a real pity that he can't ride to his full potential. At least we would see some real battles between him and Tomac.
6/25/2018 2:49am
andy wrote:
Racer111 wrote:

To be fair, the MXGP field right now is way different than when all those guys moved over. Herlings, Gajser, Prado, probably more all were supposed to go over to the USA at one point. In the end they all stayed and look what the MXGP class has become. They don't need to go over anymore and prove they're the best, because there's plenty of competition right now in the MXGP. Especially compared to the 450 class bar Tomac.

Post a reply to: MM#25---Frenchie Can Ride

The Latest